Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri (28205 Views)

Tanzania: Please Stop Spreading Fake News To Nigerians - Omokri To Obi / Ikpeazu Hails Otti, Asks Opponents Not To Distract Gov-Elect With Litigations / Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by ghettokid1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
An ex-aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, says the All Progressives Congress (APC), Vice presidential candidate, former governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima dressed so shabbily to the Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) to distract Nigerians.

Omokri, on his verified Facebook page claimed Shettima as a former banker, obviously knew better than to dress so shabbily for an event that the nation had been focusing on.

He said the APC vice presidential candidate dressed in that manner to distract Nigerians from the party’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu who may have flown to Paris, on medical grounds.

The former aide to ex-president Jonathan described Shettima as a deep thinker and very calculating.

He lamented that Nigerians are now laughing at Shettima, but is laughing at us, adding that “everybody is talking about him. But nobody noticed that Tinubu may have sneaked out of Nigeria to fix his health in Paris”

Omokri stated “I am a deep thinker. I even think in my sleep. Too often, I have suddenly woken up in the early hours of the morning with a solution, or insight, to a challenge or puzzle, or riddle my mind was ideating upon.

And knowing what I know about Senator Kashim Shettima, it was obvious to me that he knew better than to dress so shabbily to an event that the nation had been focusing on. He is a former banker. He is used to corporate dressing. He knows how to wear a suit and tie with the right pairs of shoes.

As a matter of fact, I Googled him, and behold, there was not one, but five photos of him properly suited up in well-fitting suits, with the right button buttoned, and shod with the appropriate pair of shoes, including the power dressing he projected when he gave an interview to CNN.

“You see, when something is too obvious, then it may not be as obvious as we think. My intel on Shettima is that, like me, he is also a deep thinker. And unlike me, I am informed that he is very calculating. He is not vain. He is capable of looking the fool and wearing a poker face if it will help him pull off a classic sleight of hand!

“Hillary Clinton once said if I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/23/nba-conference-shettima-dressed-shabbily-to-distract-nigerians-omokri/

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Corridon: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Might probably be true. No wonder that everyone focused on his dressing more than any other thing. No one is asking why Tinubu didn't show up all thanks to Shetima's show off.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by ZUBY77(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
We will see with out PVC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Michelle70(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
ok

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Michelle70(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
All i see in the post is Reno praising himself.

The only thing i took from this Reno's gibberish is that "hilary clinton's quote.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by bjtinz: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hmm. Just learning Shetima is a former banker. If that's case, then Reno makes ample sense here.

Bankers are known for many things, but shabby dressing is not one of them. The VP candidate knew what he was doing. .

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by ghettokid1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
A new Nigeria is PO ssible
P resident
E lected
T hrough
E lectoral
R evolution
#OBIDatti

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by socialmediaman: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by maureensylvia(f): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
This is not true

Reno be smoking Ankpa weed

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by jojothaiv(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
His business though.

And for those who'd like to be distracted, e murasi, no be today na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Kennitrust(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Peter Obi supporters are like those who smoke cigarettes. Despite the warning boldly written on the packet of the cigarettes 'SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG' smokers still smoke it.
That's to say, no matter what the opposition will say, it cannot change the mind of his supporters.

Before primary, when thieftnubu declared to run for presidency, every media space was talking about tinubu. Every headline was about tinubu until after the primary when suddenly... Peter Obi appears and every attention was being shifted to his popularity.

Today, if someone must read what you wrote, add 'peter obi.
If you are looking for who to criticize... Criticize peter obi. Among the candidates only Peter Obi is now the most talk about in Nigeria. What a popularity.

Tinubu that was always the headline before the primary, nobody is hearing much about him.
Just imagine...it recently that we know that paa is in his special hospital in France and wike is going there to meet him.

Even Reno to get response from his tweeter followers, he needs to mention obi or Obidients.

Lol. Someone's grace is helping other people's career

Never undermine a determinated mind.

Let give it all to Obi and Obidient

Nigeria must be recus

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by karzyharsky(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Shettomokri
Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by YoungLionken(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
This guy should keep shut for once !!

A person like him would do worse!!

Cho cho cho!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Kennitrust(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
You can't support apc without looking or talking like a fool.

The supporters of apc struggling on how to defend the frustrated party.

What wrong with tinubu sharing his security ideology with his master. Or was he waiting for everyone to be killed before coming to tell us that he can address security challenge if elected?

Certainly, apc is a party of fools.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Agricmoney(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Not to distract but got the attention. Popularity matters a lot in the political circle

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

3 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Eriokanmi: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin Ta ni tailor to baa gbę sokoto yęn kę grin?

That one big pass kęmbę eleegun

4 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by mbahdi(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Na monkey
Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by MyAmericandream(f): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
In other words, shettima knows Nigerians mumu button.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by GoooodHardDick: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Foolish talk!

The Boko Haram commander dressed that Way because he thought he was going to Boko Haram meeting besides this Reno talks too much!

Sanity must be restored in Nigeria come 2023 by fire by Force. Vote wisely!!! You already know who I mean

Vote peter Obi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by abobote: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
That's the truth, people are easily deceived, everyone is posting shettima challenge, forgetting the main issue.

Anyway, obidatti 2023

7 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by uchennamani(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Corridon:
Might probably be true. No wonder that everyone focused on his dressing more than any other thing. No one is asking why Tinubu didn't show up all thanks to Shetima's show off.

This means you don't know Reno Omokri. This lie more than Lie Mohammed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
This is Reno that said don’t talk about yourself, praise yourself or belittle yourself. Either way you end up looking foolish. Dude is now saying he is a “deep thinker” he thinks in his sleep. He is so clever…cho cho cho

3 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by yeking18(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oh really? OK

Likes for Baba Ahmed Datti

Shares for Kashim Shettima

13 Likes 26 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Alawode01(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
I thought as much?

4 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Higgies(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mumu talk

I hate this reno omo kirikiri guy ehn.

And to the overzealous mod that banned me for 30 days... Ori e ti gbale. I hope Seun has now increase your data stipend to 25k.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by TheGameYard(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lol these men are wise in their own ways

3 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Bethal(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Reno speaks sense once in a blue moon

3 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by abc115: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wailing Wailer

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by honestivo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
We can't be distracted this time,we remain Obidiently focus and useful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Grassroott(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Me I no kukuma follow the trend.. I keep wondering why Tinubu didn't show up..
Reno the deep thinking, when will he ever think of removing that his white beards sef
Re: NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
The man that thinks he knows more than everyone else and believes his own opinions as the empirical fact.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Ten Smallest Militaries- Photos / Ike Ekweremadu Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Attack In Enugu - Read / Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.