Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides (7172 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Sweetnecta: 5:57am On Aug 12, 2011
@Salisuammy; « #57 on: Yesterday at 02:52:29 PM »
[Quote]this maybe the last thing i will say.@ vedaxcool you are recommending stand up comedy so u can kill him( boko haram like you)
sweetnecta what am trying to say is that u people are hypocrites who are only holy during ramadan. have u ever heard a pastor preaching to his congregation to be holy only during fasting? No, but u so called imams preach on every station telling u people to be holy and do good in the ramadan period, so tell me now what does this mean? Simple, that u can go back to your evil ways immediately after your useless ramadan. I know muslims who break fast and start smoking or looking for women immediately. BUT KNOW THAT THE LAST DAY WILL TELL but my pain is that it will BE TOO LATE FOR YOU PEOPLE TO REPENT[/Quote]while islam more than just men. smoking and looking for women are also forbidden in christianity. yet many christians do them, like the muslims you mentioned.

the problem with you is that you know that if the pastor preaches all week long, and all year round, the christians will only show up in 3 occasions; easter, christmas and new year. all of these are 3 or just fews days more. a persons who is contrive 1 month in a year has better conscience than the one who just shows up for head count for 3 days or so in a year. if death takes each of them at these times, Allah has blessed the muslim because he dropped ever filth he used to do. Olorun Oba ka ishe rere mo lo wo niyen.

humans are weak and Allah forgive in full Mercy and looks at the heart and sincerity of effort.

how was your islam before you journeyed to christianity a religion that borrow just the name of Jesus without he being a member?

sisi, Jesus finished his job that his Master, God Almighty sent him to do, long before crucifixion.check your bible, he said it and if you dont see it, then tell me because i will get it for you.

o je pada si islam ko jawo kuro ni nu apon tio yo.

to ba fere si nbori, ma wa oko gidi fun e. Lagbara Olorun.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2011
So much noise about mercy. Yet what we find is that it is your Prostration marks that angels will use to know you and bring you out of fire. So _

1. You will burn in hell
2. Your burning will be so bad that even the mighty angels cannot differentiate between you and say, a Shango worshipper
3. Which is why you have to harden your head by striking it around till even fire can't burn it
4. How do you know when its hard enough to survive hellfire?
5. If its that "Koko" used to know you (by angels), your bits are gone. So is you tummy! So is your back.
6. What will you use to "enjoy" virgins without "bits"?
7. What will you use to drink "rivers of wine"without tummy
8. What will you lay down with when you have no flesh?

Merciful indeed!

Seems the guy who wrote those verses was drunk on wine, enjoying a virgin (or 2 or 3) and obviously was in bed he looked around, felt that was the best deal and hey "write that down too".
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LoveKing(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2011
this is a death blow to these allah slaves. no amount of tongue twisting can change the perverted outlook of islam. you can attack christianity, but it doesnt change the perverted outlook of islam. @sweetnecta
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by salisuammy(f): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2011
Christ my solid rock
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by vedaxcool(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^^
Jealousy complex!!! Allah perfects his light though the unbelievers detest it.
grin grin grin grin, was it a story about yourself? Know that Jesus will tell you this:

22 Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. 23 Someone asked him, "Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?" He said to them, 24 "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, 'Sir, open the door for us.' "But he will answer, 'I don't know you or where you come from.' 26 "Then you will say, 'We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.' 27 "But he will reply, 'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!' [/b]28 "There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. 29 [b]People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. 30 Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
She is a beloved sister who left ISLAM and GOD has now given her true light which is Christ Jesus.

She has left the bondage and woman abusing , oppressive and violent religion that you blindly follow !!!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
frosbel:

^^^
She is a beloved sister who left ISLAM and GOD has now given her true light which is Christ Jesus.

She has left the bondage and woman abusing , oppressive and violent religion that you blindly follow !!!

christians and their false testimonies.even miracles una dey do counterfeit!
salisuammy:

lagosshia am sure u know pastors don't flog children in church like your wicked mallams do to children learning your cursed 'karatu' or starve them and collect whatever is brought for the children for their selfish reasons. about praying once a week u most be confused, we go to church on Sundays just like u go to your shrines on Fridays, and because we are not hypocrites and pretenders like u we pray quietly with our children without waking our neighbors. since u also have sallah once a year i wont answer u about showing up once a year for Christmas since your preaching is only during the month of ramadan which am sure is the only month u don't kill people for sacrifice.

you are so sorry.why would you mistake the wicked acts of men for what religion teaches?
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Sweetnecta: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Nuclearboy; « #65 on: Today at 07:35:47 AM »
[Quote]So much noise about mercy. Yet what we find is that it is your [b]Prostration marks that angels will use to know you[/b] and bring you out of fire. So _[/Quote]you in the sense of hypocrites and others who evil deeds very much outweighs the good deed. but continue to make fun and perchance Allah may shame you when you discover His Power of Mercy covers the muslims and none of them enters hell or suffer in it.

[Quote]1. You will burn in hell[/Quote]some will enter it to be purified.

[Quote]2. Your burning will be so bad that even the mighty angels cannot differentiate between you and say, a Shango worshipper[/Quote]or a christ worshiper. the good news is Allah will then remove those muslims and send them to Paradise [notice i do not say heaven] where the other muslims were all along.

[Quote]3. Which is why you have to harden your head by striking it around till even fire can't burn it[/Quote]you must have a family member who is a muslim; watch if he strikes his head around.

[Quote]4. How do you know when its hard enough to survive hellfire?[/Quote]shorter time than it takes 3 gods to fuse to 1, or if you want shorter time than it takes 1 God to break into 3 gods.

[Quote]5. If its that "Koko" used to know you (by angels), your bits are gone. So is you tummy! So is your back.[/Quote]but you have no remnant left in your case because even when you approach Jesus he will say get away from him because he does not know you.

[Quote]. What will you use to "enjoy" virgins without "bits"?[/Quote]after al of that Allah will restore everything to original. He is unlike your gods who are incapable on a one on one.

[Quote]7. What will you use to drink "rivers of wine"without tummy
8. What will you lay down with when you have no flesh?[/Quote]the answer was already provided; restoration. its easy for Allah to do.

[Quote]Merciful indeed![/Quote]different from heaping the sin of Adam and Eve on you.

[Quote]Seems the guy who wrote those verses was drunk on wine, enjoying a virgin (or 2 or 3) and obviously was in bed he looked around, felt that was the best deal and hey "write that down too".[/Quote]as bad as you concocted your lies, it is better than the sin transfer we read in the bibles. that is pure injustices.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2011
Obviously, the only way you see to make your allah look better is by comparing it to your worst intepretations of the Bible. Sad ehn, when you need a prop to hold up your head.

But at least you admit that "some" of you have to enter hell - that's better!

Only thing is what your book says is "ALL" which means even the chairman is in hell being "purified" by fire. Imagine - poor irreverent suicide bombers - they thought virgins were waiting & GBAAAMM, then quiet. Suddenly, as they looked around, a guy spooned up their remains (?) and threw that into FIRE!

Which first shows the stup.idity that you subscribe to - even the thought that your bodies will follow you from life into death shows how ridiculous your belief is. Never even mind that being basest amongst men, you go on to believe same dead bodies will again make love in death.

An arrant travesty of reasoning. But then, what did we expect from "all I think about is s.ex reasoning"?

My own is simple - start getting ready for FIRE. Both the Bible and you Koran ASSURE you of it - that goatee on fire. Wow!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Sweetnecta: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2011
@Nuclearboy; can you wager your faith on the 'ALL' muslims? i am ready for you.

i have thrown a challenge to alethea on ruuh qudus.

may Allah make me be victorious over alethea and nuclearboy. Amin.

both of you should take you shahadah in just few hours, because the taste of the pudding is in the eating.

put up or shut up.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Sweetnecta: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2011
the way i am going to defeat nuclearboy is to start Surah Maryam from verse 63 so that the victory from Allah can be recognized by all who read this piece.

i will walk my way to verse 71 and even a verse or 2 after it, to give it the most robust process. take the bait, nuclearboy, you are about to become a praying man, inchaAllah. its time for you to graduate.

chapter 19 verse 63; That is Paradise, which We give as inheritance to those of Our servants who were fearing of Allah .
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2011
I wonder why you are avoiding the article about the 2 year old who was violated my adult Muslim men ,  because her family refused to become muslims.

Guilty , aye ??

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734424.0.html
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2011
grin
May allah "make" you victorious What does that mean? You will start searching for interpretations that suit someone who knows he is going to hellfire? Or maybe I should say someone who knows "some (all)" of those who believes what he believes are "designed" for fire?? Al-taquiyah (religion where lies strenghten "reality"wink.

Sorry grin I just keep imagining you thinking (and composing your thoughts forever like you do on NL while dancing inside allah's fire) CHEI, I WAS FOOLED.

You are assured of fire, friend and while you see Frosbel as an enemy, he is only trying to save you from eternal regret. "Mo" is burning - do you want to go join him?
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2011
That is Paradise, which We give as inheritance to those of Our servants who were fearing of Allah .

And your paradise is one of sensual pleasure, right ??

The devil has indeed blinded you and used wine , virgins, dates and milk to lure you to your doom.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2011
@frosbel

the muslims paradise is "sensual".but the christian one is made up of angels not humans,is that so?

dont you believe that Adam (as) and Eve were husband and wife in paradise?
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2011
PHYSICAL PARADISE IN THE BIBLE JUST AS THE ONE MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN AND NOT THE 'SPIRITUAL' FANTASY CHRISTIAN DREAM OF BASED ON THE TEACHINGS OF PAUL

how can humans made up of blood and flesh be transformed into 'spiritual beings'?

TREES AND FOOD AND PRECIOUS STONES IN EDEN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE

Genesis 2:7-9
7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
8 Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.
9 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Ezekiel 28:13
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.

PHYSICAL BODIES IN PARADISE

Genesis 2:22
Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib[a] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

WIFE IN PARADISE

Genesis 3:20
Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.

FLESH IN PARADISE AND EYES TO SEE GOD!

Job 19:26 -27
26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see himwith my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

DRINKING IN THE BIBLICAL PARADISE

Matthew 26:29
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

EATING BREAD IN PARADISE

Luke 14:15
15 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

JESUS WAS TAKEN UP WITH PHYSICAL BODY

Luke 24:51
51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven.

PAUL'S CONTRADICTION OF A PHYSICAL PARADISE BASED ON IMAGINATION

It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. (1 Corinthians 15:44)

I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. (1 Corinthians 15:50)

JESUS EATING AFTER HIS ALLEGED RESURRECTION (hint:its either Jesus did not die and resurrect or after resurrection and life returns people still have physical bodies.christians should make a choice!)

Luke 24:41-43
New International Version (NIV)

41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^^

They say ignorance is a disease.

Your article above proves it , lol. grin

Enough said !!!!!!!!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^

They say ignorance is a disease.

Your article above proves it , lol. grin

Enough said !!!!!!!!

I QUOTED FROM THE BIBLE:are you saying the bible is a disease and is a book of ignorance?
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2011
grin.   Are you that desperate ??

Common address the main issue, you know that yourr paradise is a myth and huge mirage !!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^

I understand your frustrations and anger for her exposing of the truth , but calling a woman a demeaning name ( so much for a heaven bound Muslim ) is not s surprise to me , Muslims treat women like rubbish anyway.

She is Arab by the way and understands ISLAM more than you.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbnwBli_ZMI?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2011
frosbel:

grin.   Are you that desperate ??

Common address the main issue, you know that yourr paradise is a myth and huge mirage !!

frosbel:

^^^

I understand your frustrations and anger for her exposing of the truth , but calling a woman a demeaning name ( so much for a heaven bound Muslim ) is not s surprise to me , Muslims treat women like rubbish anyway.

She is Arab by the way and understands ISLAM more than you.

how does she now relates to the topic or to the topic of paradise we are dealing with?

its too sad that we no longer know what christians base their beliefs on.

i quoted from the bible,yet it is not enough evidence for the mentally challenged.

you're again assuming that anyone arab is muslim or understands islam better than the non-arab.

she is no muslim and she is just using her own personal life and her frustration to talk nonsense.read about her background and experiences well.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^

Sure, we believe you grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

Sure, we believe you grin grin grin grin

no!

you should surely believe in the re.tard,wafa sultan.she claims when talking to palestinian women as being "incapable of stepping on an ant" and "cannot stand against them".but she is well paid and fed fat to issue provocative statements and invent stories against 1.6 billion muslims around the world.what a peaceful woman she is!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Sweetnecta: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2011
@Nuclearboy; « #76 on: Today at 12:15:29 PM »
[Quote] Grin
May allah "make" you victorious What does that mean? You will start searching for interpretations that suit someone who knows he is going to hellfire?[/Quote]there is not interpretation. we will start from verse 63 of Maryam . we will end it 72. that should be enough because it will cover 71 and everything will be in context. if at the end we see the 'all' include every human being, believers and non believers, muslims and non muslims, we shall expect you to renounce christianity and come to islam and start growing your 'koko'.

if the 'all' is limited to muslims and no one else, not even the idol worshipers, then name your demand, i am ready to meet it. i am wondering where will the idol worshipers be if only muslims who are not idol worshipers by their own standard are thrown into hell fire? nuclearboy, its time for you to be a man. leave the boyish qualities alone; do it for Jesus alone or Paul or both. if you are sure that christians will not go to hell fire as you said that the Quran designated it only muslims for hell, but 'nasara [christians] a group of the people of the books [alulkitabu], here is your chance to prove it from the pages of the Quran, specifically Surah Maryam. you have the chance to convert all the muslims of the world, if not those on nairaland, if not me and you will be glorifying trinity by it. but you have to prove, because i do not see things blindly.

when you fail to prove your assumption, Allah would have made me victorious because if you are a male, since you say you are a boy, you will move up the ladder to become a man by reverting to Islam right here.

[Quote]Or maybe I should say someone who knows "some (all)" of those who believes what he believes are "designed" for fire?? Al-taquiyah (religion where lies strenghten "reality"wink.

Sorry Grin I just keep imagining you thinking (and composing your thoughts forever like you do on NL while dancing inside allah's fire) CHEI, I WAS FOOLED.[/Quote]please help me that i am not fooled as you said.take the darn challenge, mehn. today is your day as the christians say; but the day that you win one for christ or Allah humble your heart into Islam. i did not say humiliate you.

[Quote]You are assured of fire, friend and while you see Frosbel as an enemy, he is only trying to save you from eternal regret. "Mo" is burning - do you want to go join him?[/Quote]if you are not hard of hearing or blind as a bat, prove that only Muslims will go to hell and Christians will not from the pages of the Quran. Take a sure chance because you are sure, anyhow. Or are you not sure and now you have cold feet, cowering like little boy instead of a grown man full of life?
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2011
Very recently, I told you were no more than a flatulent windbag and everything you say proves it- I should accept a challenge?? Why can't you people think of other things except fighting, trouble, challenges?

I should name my desire if you lose?? Lose what again after you have been promised hellfire? Even funnier - how can someone win against someone who says Adam and Eve are in the garden of Eden = there will be dancing and gluttony in paradise. Did you go to school at all? When did Eden become paradise? Nobody has right to be as donkey-headed as you are - your people should put you in a cage. Haba!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Sweetnecta: 2:15am On Aug 14, 2011
@Nuclearboy; « #88 on: Today at 12:04:09 AM »
[Quote]recently, I told you were no more than a flatulent windbag and everything you say proves it- I should accept a challenge?? Why can't you people think of other things except fighting, trouble, challenges?[/Quote]In the last election cycle; nigeria elected one challenger over many that they rejected. president GEJ was a candidate that had challengers against him for the presidential office. maybe there were fights, troubles, typifying nigerian infancy to electoral process. in 2007 however america elected president O. H. Barackallah over challenger oldman McCain. did you get it or its too complex for you? that kinda challenge; prove that you will not enter Hell Fire according to the Quran, while at the same time you prove that all muslims will enter Hellfire, regardless of their obedience and consciousness of God. this should do it.
if you can't then then the world knows that you cant even stand behind your own religion. you must be a fake christian.

[Quote]I should name my desire if you lose?? Lose what again after you have been promised hellfire? Even funnier - how can someone win against someone who says Adam and Eve are in the garden of Eden = there will be dancing and gluttony in paradise. Did you go to school at all? When did Eden become paradise? Nobody has right to be as donkey-headed as you are - your people should put you in a cage. Haba![/Quote]you have garden of eden, we dont in the Quran. paradise is different of garden of eden. is your hedonism not coined from eden? just asking. i know that you will dance around forever avoiding to face fact. your garden of eden you can pinpoint it, so is the apple tree and or the grape or fig tree where the leaves were plucked. i guess the son of the soil already chopped them up for firewood. this is not the case with paradise which is not on earth. i know you have no paradise but heaven. but there are 7 heavens, which is one is yours? abeg boy, grow some spine. the igbos say yorubas dont have the gut to defend their honor, if i were not a yoruba man, i will easily concur by your being a boy and you can defend your religion against this uneducated over the hill one over man. shame on you mr. fung [sorry mr. nuclearboy]. you better ask a girl to take up your slack. you are slacking very badly.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2011
Its difficult to take you serious - because you are a habitual liar and remind me of the history of another man who said one thing while planning another. A turncoat murderer. A philandering criminal who didn't even respect the sanctity of family.

Of course, you will challenge "from Koran ONLY" but tomorrow, Bukhari will be applicable when you need it. But we both know "the messenger" explained death as coming with hellfire in Sahih al-Bukhari, vol. 1, Book 12, Numbr 770. and vol. 8, Book 76, Number 542.

All the rubbish you wrote about Eden means exactly "naught". You do NOT have understanding because you have been blinded by the god of this world. Plus you helped him too with all the head banging on the floor - it has shaken your "tools" loose and your thinking is impaired
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2011
nuclearboy:

Very recently, I told you were no more than a flatulent windbag and everything you say proves it- I should accept a challenge?? Why can't you people think of other things except fighting, trouble, challenges?

you should address your words to the mentally disturbed,aka frosbel.

I should name my desire if you lose?? Lose what again after you have been promised hellfire? Even funnier - how can someone win against someone who says Adam and Eve are in the garden of Eden = there will be dancing and gluttony in paradise. Did you go to school at all? When did Eden become paradise? Nobody has right to be as donkey-headed as you are - your people should put you in a cage. Haba!

wonders shall never end.

fanatic christians have condemned everyone who does not believe in the "precarious sacrifice" of Jesus to hell.they have even lured unsuspecting victims by promising paradise if they believe in the alleged "blood of Jesus".they have repeated for ages that Jesus must die to take away the "sin" which mankind inherited from Adam.they have all along told us that man was in PARADISE (EDEN) and man fell from grace to earth and for man to regain paradise he must believe in the alleged blood of Jesus.

they have for ages told us that man lost paradesical life which he was meant for to "sin".

now we have a cold blooded liar denying that EDEN is paradise in christianity all because a muslim have demonstrated to them that the bible supports a physical paradise contrary to the imaginations of Paul,the false prophet.he even forgets that his so called "lord and saviour" went up to heaven in physical body according to his bible.christians even forget what their bible say and lie when the muslim show them the truth.ridiculous!

in Islam,we believe Adam was in a garden and not paradise.but christianity has kept on saying and insisted that man lost paradise and to regain it,he must believe in the "blood"!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2011
@LagosShia

you should address your words to the mentally disturbed,aka frosbel.

grin grin grin grin

they have even lured unsuspecting victims by promising paradise if they believe in the alleged "blood of Jesus".they have repeated for ages that Jesus must die to take away the "sin" which mankind inherited from Adam.they have all along told us that man was in PARADISE (EDEN) and man fell from grace to earth and for man to regain paradise he must believe in the alleged blood of Jesus.

But they are not waiting for a paradise full of drunks and sexual perverts.

The Christian heaven is one of righteousness , holiness , joy and peace in Christ.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2011
frosbel:

@LagosShia

grin grin grin grin

But they are not waiting for a paradise full of drunks and intimate perverts.

The Christian heaven is one of righteousness , holiness , joy and peace in Christ.

you have lied!

what about eating bread and drinking wine with Jesus?:

DRINKING IN THE BIBLICAL PARADISE

Matthew 26:29
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

EATING BREAD IN PARADISE

Luke 14:15
15 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2011
cheesy ^^

Live like Muhammad -> lying (Al-taqiyah etc), raping, theft and murder

Fight like Ali -> yes, champ whose brain was shaken loose & THEN, he switched to Islam (proof of loose brains)

Die like Saddam _> yep, hide in a hole in the ground, reviled by his own people, hung as a criminal.

ANYWAY, I was speaking to the right windbag. For those who have "understanding", Paradise is being as it were, in the presence of God, feeling His Grace, filled by His Glory. There is another paradise description which is confused as paradise as the previous but refers to heaven, the "true" as it were, above of heavenly beings.

Which is where you people miss it - being blinded by your delusions, you refuse to educate yourselves. What you do is sit in idiocy revelling in your low IQs and thinking that what a true God wants is for you to hit head against ground. Even Muhammad himself told you to go to those who are your "betters - "learned men, Jews and Christians, people who apply themselves to study and reasoning" OR DIDN'T HE? Why because he knew they (we) educate ourselves before talking.

And why did he feel you need education? Because, AS HE HIMSELF (allah) DESCRIBED YOU, you are IGNORANT unwilling-to-learn goatish brutish animals, best compared to "what" - "DONKEYS"! Your own books say that and you should take that advice and stop showing the empty spaces between your ears. The fact that your own religion points you to the truth will reveal to you that you have NO excuse on the judgement day.

Paradise is "God's presence" and not a physical place- its like saying an "org.asm" is the space between Hajiya "Mrs sweetnectar"s legs rathe than whereever you experience it - I know that example will hit home since that is your life ambition
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
I "get" small time for you today sef! Where is the boastful windbag that said I should "demand" what I want from the fanatical lying follower of a lie?

What does Surah 19:71 & 72 say -"There is NONE of you that shall NOT go there (hell) - this is the judgement your lord has purposed! Then we shall saver those who fear allah and we shall leave the evil doers in the fire on their knees"

So, tell me NOW what is "purposed" for you, windbag?

But wait - let me even go further. What does verses 68 & 69 say? "We (allah) shall gather them together and also the devils; then we shall bring them round hell on their knees. Then indeed we shall drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion"

From the above, where is allah himself if not insid the fire with you windbags dragging you after himself inside hellfire?

You don see where Bible talk of God Almighty or Jesus inside fire before?

Don't vex me today please - just generally listen to Frosbel because he is only showing you truth. Meanwhile, we know your problem is fear - Surah 5:101 " O ye who believe (Muslims). Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble"! Wetin them dey fear to insist that you should not seek the truth? Ehn? Answer me, windbag!

Compare to Jesus "you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free".

MY DESIRE - since the above is proof you cannot avoid hell if you follow Islam, is that, just please shut up and stop posting the long pointless senseless annoying monologues you post. Any post that is more than 5 lines is hereby banned from YOU!

Happy now? And I never start - cos I educated myself unlike "DONKEYS"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad cannot be the Comforter / Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? / Is Surrogacy Allowed In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.