Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? (6712 Views)

You Know Your Bae Is Ugly When (funny Pic) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Madukaele(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed but the good thing is ,, she is a wife material, really good in fact she is every mans dream when it comes to marriage my only problem is she is really ugly embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

my family theY all trust me in the sense that i know a good looking lady when i see one ,so d are expecting me to bring a beautiful lady home as a wife to be, but i found out that most beautiful ladies are not marriageable and i have decided to settle for the ugly one cos i dont want to divorce or wahhalla for my marriage , i need to build a home with my wife

NL advice, what should i do embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

MATURED ADVICE NEEDED angry angry angry
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by MMM2(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2011
op
is she a NL member angry
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Dyt(f): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
Mtcheww
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2011
Since you have this mind set,your marriage to her is doomed right from day one.You dont need to fake it,marriage is a longterm plan,and women age with time after bearing children.you are trying to please other people to displease yourself.Low self esteem may also be your problem,we all agree Nigerian girls have many problems which is due to economic and social reasons,but there is nothing you can do,unless you go across the border.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Madukaele(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2011
Dyt:

Mtcheww
bad girl, whats dat for? cos i wasnt talking about u? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Natasha2(f): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
your gf? duh you no see the girl before she become your gf? please gerrout no b u talk say you don already settle for ugly ladies undecided angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Dyt(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2011
Kwachi
u must b high on ur location
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Madukaele(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

your gf? duh you no see the girl before she become your gf? please gerrout no b u talk say you don already settle for ugly ladies undecided angry angry
until u reach 18 before i reply you
Dyt:

Kwachi
u must b high on your location
why do you love me so much?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Rgp92: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2011
Fvck what everyone thinks. If you love her, then marry her, if not dont.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Kslib(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2011
@OP If u want a good wife,then marry her!But if u cant cope with her ugliness,then dont because something is still missing which u want badly(BEAUTY)!BTW there are still many beautiful girls out there who are good wife material!Lastly, are u handsome?if not then keep the girl,cos una rhyme well well!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Dani101(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
Hmm na wow oh, abi u love her why the complein, abi u no see b4 ni

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Goldieluks: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2011
You want to have your cake and eat it?? thief!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by toyemz(f): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2011
@poster
hmmm
so your girlfriend is ugly right?
but at least you claim she is marriage material
here's me praying that you are not ugly yourself and that you are marriage material
if not wahala go blow
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Cuddlemii: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2011
@op

Iwa lewa means character is beauty.
I strongly believe that a couple should be physically & sexually attracted to each other. 45% attraction is fine, because sooner or later the interest fades. When there are short comings in a lady's character, her guy would take it to the extreme.

So the question is this: Do you love her enough to marry her? Are you just in love with her Character? Is character enough to last you for a lifetime? If the answer is yes, then you are good to go.

You can also pi-mp her up with natural products like aloe vera, honey, shear butter etc. Maybe exfoliate her skin with emsol salt, get her a good moisturizer and lime for her face. She can also apply mild make up & lip gloss. Its not that bad. You can actually take care of your woman. If she uses natural products and gets rid of artificial stuffs, everything would be fine. Don't pollute her good character. She should also use warm water and a face towel on her face every morning. She can also use baby range products cos they were made for pretty much wany skin type. She can use Johnson baby wipes to clean her face before sleeping. Its a sure thing wink

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by 9jafetish(f): 12:59am On Aug 08, 2011
Madukaele:

embarassed embarassed embarassed but the good thing is ,, she is a wife material, really good in fact she is every mans dream when it comes to marriage my only problem is she is really ugly embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

my family theY all trust me in the sense that i know a good looking lady when i see one ,so d are expecting me to bring a beautiful lady home as a wife to be, but i found out that most beautiful ladies are not marriageable and i have decided to settle for the ugly one cos i dont want to divorce or wahhalla for my marriage , i need to build a home with my wife

NL advice, what should i do embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

MATURED ADVICE NEEDED angry angry angry

don't marry her your kids will suffer

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by claremont(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2011
Guy, follow your heart, true beauty is measured in the eyes of the beholder. Someone who is ugly to us, may look like Naomi Campbell to you; moreover, character comes first before superficial beauty. I would rather marry an ugly lady and have peace of mind, than marry a Miss World and keep looking over my shoulders. **dat one no mean say na ugly girl I go marry oh, 4 wetin nah?! grin wink**
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Cuddlemii: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2011
@claremont

This is the 1st time I am on the same frequency with u. Good point. Its all about peace of mind & happiness and not perfection or deception or superiority complex. If human beings can learn to be realist then they can handle situations better.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Sijo01(f): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2011
Madukaele:

embarassed embarassed embarassed but the good thing is ,, she is a wife material, really good in fact she is every mans dream when it comes to marriage my only problem is she is really ugly  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

forget abut d problem & thank God for giving you a woman with good qualities. don't forget that the inner beauty is better than the outer one. You can remode her to your teast, you know, with money nofin is impossible.

NL advice, what should i do  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

MATURED ADVICE NEEDED  angry angry angry
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by deniyor: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2011
;d
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by rully2: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2011
Did you close your eyes while asking her out undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^
The OP is the one that is ugly while his GF is beautiful
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
U better figure it out urself before it's too late or do u want to wake up every morining to see ugly face beside u for the rest of ur life undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by livedit(f): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2011
Wow, that isn't a nice thing to say since she is YOUR girlfriend. Obviously, you found something attractive about her since she is your woman now. So what features attracted YOU to HER in the first place? Why not think about that? Obviously, she can't be THAT ugly or rather that non-attractive. If beauty IS that important to you, then there are plenty of women in this world who will also make a good wife as well. Truly you need to stop basing YOUR future on what someone else may or may not think. Do they have to look at her or live with her? NO. So why should their thoughts/opinion weigh any opinion. As long as she is good to you and treating you right and YOU like her, what's the big deal!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2011
Then why you with her if you can't overlook her flaw?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by BABE3: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2011
Hmm--- hmmm--- Pls look out for your kids o. Abeg--I take God beg una. grin

On a Seriously note: If you love her character enough to want to marry her--then go ahead. To hell with what anyine thinks; you're the one getting married.

But, at the same time, hope you know that she's gonna be the one you'll wake up next to (i.e--her face is gonna be the first thing you'll see on most mornings) for the rest of your life. So, Oga, if you no fit handle her ungliness--leave her alone jeje.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by yusuf2(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2011
OP, "You can't eat ur cake and have it", not saying u cant get a marriageable lady who is also beautiful, but u and i know that is like winning a presidential race sad
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by ashiri1: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2011
^^MANAGE WHAT U HAVE GOT! CONCENTRATE ON HER WAIST AND APPLY PILLOW DURING THE BOUT cheesy^^

ALL HOLE NA HOLE! JUST KEEP PHUKING HER
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^
wrong some holes have lost their elasticity due to a high applied force.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by ashiri1: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
wrong some holes have lost their elasticity due to a high applied force.

lipsrsealed :-XYou sure bros? undecided undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Bisbelcall(f): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
You no serious atall na she toast you ? go marry marashi then make she f u c k you untill you forget ur name :d
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by Syma: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2011
I wouldn't be surprise the day I'll see a post that goes like this on Nairaland.

Please Nairalanders, what do you think if I ask my friend to f**k my wife

Dude, decide for yourself, damn it.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? by lindabon: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
@OP
you dont love dis lady to be honest. d earlier u stopped decieving urself, the better
Do u no why?? =because love does not see  such errors which your eyes see! EG; i hav dis friend, his gf is  lipsrsealed, but d guy adores dis lady, and has neva noticed this side of hers. he is blinded by love, that is why he cannot see the girls flaw. need i add that dis dude in question is one hawt sonnafabi*tch  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

in my own case, i only know dat my bf is not all that, wen i ask my friends of their opinion of him and they either go  undecided or lipsrsealed . but even with their opinion, i still will never see any flaw   smiley smiley smiley

see, love is blind. but i assume dat u r ready to spend d rest of your life managing this lady. on the other hand, u culd start now to learn how to appreciate everything about her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Pretty Short Love Letter For Everyone / Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat / These Are The Best Techniques To Make Any Man Your Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.