Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno (12001 Views)

Troops Kill 188 Terrorists, Arrest 330 In One Week – DHQ / Troops Kill 52 Terrorists, Arrest ISWAP Leader In Bauchi / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by jkpbestseries: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Media Talk
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by Frank150: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Na now day break for their eyes..
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by Yankee101: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Borno anti terrorism seems more effective then anti fulani bandits terrorism theater

Is is cos they are Buhari's clan?
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by kingyakos: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Don't arrest terrorist kill them all and show us their corpse
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by Abujason: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bukayosakes:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/troops-kill-six-terrorists-arrest-others-in-borno/

Sighs. Only 6?

You people need to get with Boko Shetima to tell you how many of them are there in the bushes and where he hides them. He created them and he knows a lot about them.
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by Stevo35: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
I'm not convinced with that story' the story no clear' I want to hear they were all killed with pictures' nothing like arrest should be mentioned.

Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by thisisit: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
WHERE IS THE PROOF OF DEATH?
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by slaxe1: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lovely... Na this kind thing I dey like l. Neutralize any threat

Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by strangest(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oka
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by Mathiasa(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abeg make una de try show us their pictures if una kill them. If u guys neutralize them, we go see pictures but if una kill them we no de see pictures.
Am finding it difficult to believe u guys.
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by SaLongs1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
omenka:
Isn't it funny how Obidients who claim to want a new Nigeria (no one is decieved by that trash anyway) appear to always be the first to arrive at the scene of any news reporting the loses of Terrorists to downplay the significance of such news or outrightly deny it ever happened?

What exactly is the difference between these virmins and IPOB?
The problem is the double standards applied in disseminating the news to the public where we don't usually see photographic nor video evidence of Book haram, ISWAP and bandits that have been so called eliminated whilst the opposite is the case with IPOB and ESN
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by Farid24224(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
edlion57:
Pictures or I don't blv una...if na suspected Yahoo boys una go show us their face with laptops and benz

But these aren't fraudsters...They are terrorist!
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by baretalk: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pursue them into the deserts, let their bloods color the desert sands. Anyone around a terrorist or bandit deserve same treatment. Blow them to smithereens.
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by AmazingELixir: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

According to him, the traders were reportedly selling items such as maize, beans, salt, seasoning, used cloths, drugs, and petrol to the insurgents in exchange for scrap metals.

What is with these people an scrap metal...little wonder very few metal manhole cover remain down south.
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by Proudlyomonna: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why not just kill the bastards already angry
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by Proudlyomonna: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Stevo35:
I'm not convinced with that story' the story no clear' I want to hear they were all killed with pictures' nothing like arrest should be mentioned.

Guy SA be like Nija sef, it's all about socio-strata.
Them sef dey operate on the rich getting richer,the poor getting poorer.
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by seunayantokun(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please keep this audio to yourselves after all the whole world knows all your dishonest cookings.
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by TheClassic1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Well done our heroes
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by Omik111(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
May be they have numbers some soldier to kill. we always see the body of soldier kill by bokoharam but their own is always audio
OOOOOh God arise and trouble them that trouble the peace of Nigeria in Jesus name Amen
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by ManOfSon: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Audio neutralization again!
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by Moneyyman: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Goodnews!

Death to all terrorists.
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by zionstaar75: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
Where is the evidence?
Another audio killings. What a shame that our soldiers don become madam soldiers tueh.
As it stands now, ordinary Cotonou soldiers go wipe our soldiers within 6 hours. Nonsense
if u see news of terrorist killing soldiers u never call it audio. U are one of the real enemies of this country and no one should take u seriously. You're in the same level with the terrorists. You're both enemies of the state

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by TinubuThief: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
zionstaar75:
if u see news of terrorist killing soldiers u never call it audio. U are one of the real enemies of this country and no one should take u seriously. You're in the same level with the terrorists. You're both enemies of the state
Terrorist are showing is proof but ur useless are not showing us. Now who are you going to believe zombie?
Ur just as senseless as Tilumbu and Shetima grin
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by zionstaar75: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:

Terrorist are showing is proof but ur useless are not showing us. Now who are you going to believe zombie?
Ur just as senseless as Tilumbu and Shetima grin
why should I answer u that can't construct correct sentences? It will be an insult so I won't bother. I don't understand why u guys tag anyone that doesn't wish Nigeria evil tinubu supporters. So since u people wishing Nigeria evil are all supporting one person is it not right to say even your candidate doesn't mean well for this country.
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by TinubuThief: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
why should I answer u that can't construct correct sentences? It will be an insult so I won't bother. I don't understand why u guys tag anyone that doesn't wish Nigeria evil tinubu supporters. So since u people wishing Nigeria evil are all supporting one person is it not right to say even your candidate doesn't mean well for this country.
grin
E pain am oh.
Senseless and worthless urchin
Ur criminal Tilumbu will never rule Nigeria so go and kill yourself ntooor grin
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by zionstaar75: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2022
TinubuThief:

grin
E pain am oh.
Senseless and worthless urchin
Ur criminal Tilumbu will never rule Nigeria so go and kill yourself ntooor grin
is this is how urchins look?the 30k can't buy the shoes am wearing. Get a life!

Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by Godsentd: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
Where is the evidence?
Another audio killings. What a shame that our soldiers don become madam soldiers tueh.
As it stands now, ordinary Cotonou soldiers go wipe our soldiers within 6 hours. Nonsense
How many dead bodies have the Ukrainian soldiers show on TV as the Russian soldiers the killed? If u like believe if u Luke don't na ur cup of tea
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by TinubuThief: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
zionstaar75:
is this is how urchins look?the 30k can't buy the shoes am wearing. Get a life!
�� Borrow pose
Re: Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno by zionstaar75: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
TinubuThief:

�� Borrow pose
u think everyone one nairaland is suffer head like u?let's bet I'll send u 20 pics wearing different shoes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna / Aisha Buhari Commissions Hospital Named After Her In Kebbi / Yusuff Empowers People On Marketing Of Plantain, Fish Smoking & Mushroom In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.