Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu (1301 Views)

Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits / Rochas Okorocha Appoints Officer In Charge Of Indian Hemp (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
A patriotic middle aged Nigerian and Nurtw leader from Ondo State has opened a free Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of BAT/SHE movement for a prosperous and continous igbo-smoking rendezvous in Nigeria. The free Indian Hemp joint is located at Arigidi-Akoko opposite Ajiroke Technical High School, Ondo State. His free services is offered every evening's from Monday to Sunday.

Come one, Come all!
Tinubu lo'kan!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by DispatcherLagos: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tinubu represents everything bad in the society

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Tinubu represents everything bad in the society
hmmmm....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
May God save us from Emilokan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by Moh247: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
cool

Tinubu is a smoker same as Buhari and Fashola... Obasasanjo drinks too same as Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu is a smoker same as Buhari and Fashola... Obasasanjo drinks

Same with you too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by Moh247: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr3:

Same with you too

I hardly smoke but is smoking a crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Fake news

check the link out
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi7o9KSguD5AhUbQ_EDHYj-A8UQFnoECBgQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icirnigeria.org%2Ftinubu-illnesses-associated-with-shaking-hands%2F&usg=AOvVaw3O21bLV1KccrWs2GXLHk-F
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

I hardly smoke but is smoking a crime
check this out
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi7o9KSguD5AhUbQ_EDHYj-A8UQFnoECBgQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icirnigeria.org%2Ftinubu-illnesses-associated-with-shaking-hands%2F&usg=AOvVaw3O21bLV1KccrWs2GXLHk-F
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by Moh247: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr3:

check this out

Crappy website you can do better
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by jkpbestseries: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
not a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

no worries, continue leading a bad lifestyle
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
jkpbestseries:
not a bad idea
are you also a smoker?
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

Maybe you're posting from the man's shop cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by xpressionx(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations to cassavites
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by jkpbestseries: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
What do you want me to say
ThAGodFaThEr3:
are you also a smoker?
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by Moh247: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr3:

no worries, continue leading a bad lifestyle

Like I said I hardly ever smoke... Infact I haven't smoked this year

But how is smoking part of Obituary supporters Campaign
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

Like I said I hardly ever smoke... Infact I haven't smoked this year

But how is smoking part of Obituary supporters Campaign
As a confirmed Omoluwabi from igbesa, Ogun state I don't want Grandpa Tinubu to become President because he's going to institutionalize agberos nationwide.
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
jkpbestseries:
What do you want me to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by Moh247: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr3:

As a confirmed Omoluwabi from igbesa, Ogun state I don't want Grandpa Tinubu to become President because he's going to institutionalize agberos nationwide.

As an Ibo man that knows PitObi is a fruadster I don't want him to lead Nigeria to another shitty ccrapy Anambra nonsense sit at home
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

As an Ibo man that knows PitObi is a fruadster I don't want him to lead Nigeria to another shitty ccrapy Anambra nonsense sit at home
Well.....whether you like it or not Peter Obi will be the next President of Nigeria. That Abuja you're residing eh....peter will clear all the votes there and there's nothing you and every other Yoruba Muslim miscreants can do about that. we Yoruba Christians are down for Peter Gregory Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by Moh247: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr3:

Well.....whether you like it or not Peter Obi will be the next President of Nigeria. That Abuja you're residing eh....peter will clear all the votes there and there's nothing you and every other Yoruba Muslim miscreants can do about that. we Yoruba Christians are down for Peter Gregory Obi

Lol

60 years Ibos couldn't produce President or Head of State with 40 million population.. vice and speaker una no produce in 40 years, senate President you can't produce in 15 years, even Deputy Senate President you can't get in 4 years

You guys don't play the right politics
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by ThAGodFaThEr3: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

60 years Ibos couldn't produce President or Head of State with 40 million population.. vice and speaker una no produce in 40 years, senate President you can't produce in 15 years, even Deputy Senate President you can't get in 4 years

You guys don't play the right politics
You are damn right! But the truth is what difference does it make? As a confirmed Omoluwabi, the last time I checked, most of our Yoruba youths are turning into touts and one million boy's. the recent Waec results stats saw our region competition with the north at the bottom. prevalent cases of ritual killings and skull mining among our Yoruba youths just because they all want to be like Mc Oluomo and Sego.
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by Moh247: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr3:

You are damn right! But the truth is what difference does it make? As a confirmed Omoluwabi, the last time I checked, most of our Yoruba youths are turning into touts and one million boy's. the recent Waec results stats saw our region competition with the north at the bottom. prevalent cases of ritual killings and skull mining among our Yoruba youths just because they all want to be like Mc Oluomo and Sego.

Lol

Go and Felify people done come again
Oya post any tangible evidence backing your lies

I dey wait
Re: Man Opens Indian Hemp Joint In Support Of Tinubu by techWriter3: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
politicians encompasses right bad in the society

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where Was Obi During The Fight For Democracy And June 12? / Jos 1million Match For Obidatti.. / Who Can Tell Me Why They Did This Instead Of That? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.