Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! (4607 Views)

Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by IFukALot: 3:03am On Aug 08, 2011
So we have been talking all day, giggling like little girls about our recent mischief together. I can't help it man she's amazing. She's not beautiful, she's beyond it. And she's a wonderful person, forgiving and loving.

Is it wrong to steal girlfriend from my best friend? I need her. I might go over to her house again tonight. She wants me to.
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by 190: 3:06am On Aug 08, 2011
At times, i secretly pray God should come back early and destroy the world again

cos people like this seriously

. . . Hisses . . . Kai

shakin my head and steps out!
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 08, 2011
Yes it is wrong.So disrespectful. Do you understand this?
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by skittles18(f): 4:45am On Aug 08, 2011
I hope you get what's coming for you. You shouldn't lust after your best friends girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by chiteny(m): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2011
HEY MY FIRNED! angry You better stop that and fall out of love now now! angry angry
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by OpaOpa: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2011
The mere fact you have chosen to post tells that someplace inside of you knows how so way out of moral grounds you want to go. Why do you still refer to him as your best friend if you can let your emotions run lose as to let yourself fall in love with his girl friend. As Chiteny as rightly said:

quote author=chiteny
HEY MY FIRNED! sad You better stop that and fall out of love now now!
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Tosinville(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2011
Who can i trust in this cold world, my phoney homie had a baby by my own girl. . . . . . . . . . . Tupac

OP, you're crazy then, upon the whole millions of girls in the nation so its ur close friend's girlfriend that attracts u? u suck 4 life, man.
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Wislet(f): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2011
Start by NOT going over to see her. Avoid any close contact with her. Flee temptation my friend. U're a guy. Dont play such games with ur buddy.
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Goldieluks: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2011
Wow what a good idea OP,yes go to her house,have fun,fall in love with her,
Follow you heart and don't listen to anybody's advice and may the wrath of karma go with you too,oxygen theif!
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Tosinville(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2011
^^Too harshy lol, Mz.Goldie.
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by MMM2(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2011
op
follow d nyash up angry

u re damn lucky. undecided
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Goldieluks: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Too harshy lol, Mz.Goldie.

Harsher than the wicked move he's taking?huh?  shocked
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Sijo01(f): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2011
Go ahead, steal ur friend's girl friend.
Some body is behind u 2steal ur wife.

1 Like

Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by OpaOpa: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2011
@Sijo01, would i be right to think that would be law of karma? lipsrsealed
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Sijo01(f): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2011
^ U can never be right than that.
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by kpolli(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
poster!!!!! Am beginning to suspect ur a girl ooooo
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by nawfia(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2011
@ All, i really hate it when peeps refer to karma?if karma follows poster, it sure means his bestfriend snatched someone's else girlfriend, there is no two ways about it dear,
@Op, for the girl to be giving you the green light despite the fact she knows you are her bf best friend shows she is a very wayward girl, if i were u, i will bleep the chic to pieces, dump her and spill the beans , smh
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by deniyor: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2011
Is this the same best friend's girl you slept with?
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by rose75(f): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2011
Poster,
Do you really have any other thing on your mind apart from girls, bleep and all worth nots.
Your posts are silly.
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Nayah(f): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
I really think you should keep this for you or else, take some distance, but if you're like brothers better taking the first option no matter how degree you love her
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Mynd44: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2011
ole, olojukokoro, wobia!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by OpaOpa: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
a lai lamojukuro, a lai ni itelorun, guy you go like am if na you your bestfriend wan do his kain tin. But it takes two to tango anyway, no be only you dey involve, the babe sef get her own for body. angry
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Mynd44: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^
The poor girl might not know about this
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by deniyor: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2011
Go ahead bro. You have my full permission. Afterall you have slept with the girl already.

You know the saying: if someone steals your woman, your best revenge is to let him keep her.
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by IFukALot: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2011
we bleeped again, this time it was in their study room (more ventilation). embarassed she makes me sweat like gym class.
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 09, 2011
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend sad!

Does this have EVERYTHING to do with your ID?

Disgraceful generation. undecided undecided
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2011
if i played God for a second, i'd wipe out kids who's only mentality is to Bleep,there's more to life than sex,love also aint u the dude who slept with his friend's bitc.h . dude just stop being fake and be yourself its not hard to be accepted on Nairaland. beause this dementia of urs will get u no where.
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
Why are some guys misbeaheving, don't u no the rule of friendship. If u were at the recieving end what will be ur reactions
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Kingrobhammer: 2:33am On Dec 18, 2015
You can't control who you like
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by ultimateyankee: 3:15am On Dec 18, 2015
You be

Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by ultimateyankee: 3:16am On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=IFukALot post=8877325]So we have been talking all day, giggling like little girls about our recent mischief together. I can't help it man she's amazing. She's not beautiful, she's beyond it. And she's a wonderful person, forgiving and loving.

Is it wrong to steal girlfriend from my best friend? I need her. I might go over to her house again tonight. She wants me to.[/quote. Too bad guy
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 18, 2015
Going there to do what @ op? U are a thief

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece / Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? / Husband Scarcity Hits South-East; Igbo Women Lament Lack Of Sexual Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.