Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

There Are Too Many Red Pillers Offline - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Too Many Red Pillers Offline (354 Views)

Red Pillers Of Nairaland. I Bought Food for You / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Too Many Red Pillers Offline by Nonam: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
As civil engineer. I have spoken face to face to more than 500 men within four years. I always discovered one common thing about them..... Majority of them are redpillers.

There are too many men who have swallow the red pill offline.

1 Like

Re: There Are Too Many Red Pillers Offline by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
nah.... what women have between their legs is as deadly (to a man) as the plague. just look at Nigeria and see how men have been bamboozled and have ALL accept that you need to spend money on a woman to even get her attention and/or go on a date with her, let alone be in a relationship with her.... thats MADNESS and the beginning of being a simp. see how the table have been turned and now a man in Nigeria is seen as the weaker one ***SPIT ON FLOOR*** Nigerian men have been so brainwashed that they will gladly go and do so many atrocities (yahoo-yahoo, ritual killings etc) in order to be able to get favors from women.

so i am sorry but these women (in Nigeria at least) are winning...

the reality is that nobody is above anyone, nobody should spend money to be with anyone, nobody should remotely want to be with a woman who is selling her favors to the highest bidder...what men need is to understand that there are a lot of good women out there but it aint easy to find them because nothing great comes easily.... because these cheap easy ones that are driven by money, are a waste of time/life/energy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Too Many Red Pillers Offline by crackhaus: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nonam:
As civil engineer. I have spoken face to face to more than 500 men within four years. I always discovered one common thing about them..... Majority of them are redpillers.

There are too many men who have swallow the red pill offline.
Still not enough, honestly...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / "This Is Daylight Robbery" – Monkey 'blocks' Lady On The Road, Collects Her Bag / Porpular And Talented Actor Mr Jamiu Azeez Just Jumped On The Everything Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.