Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,461 members, 7,846,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) (33970 Views)

Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by onuman: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
He doesn't want to know if Abubakar Atiku is the most qualified or not, of the presidential candidates.

One Nigeria continues to be questionable.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by onuman: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
booblacain:
See how children are confidently flashing voter's cards in the North. It is like different sections of this country operate under different constitutions.

Yoruba and Igbo undoing each other in the politics of Nigeria is what made both groups subservient to Arewa politicians.

The present situation where Tinubu proscribed microzoning in the south and jumped into the presidential race, is the climax. Alas, both Tinubu and Obi shall divide the votes of southerners and enable Atiku to succeed President Buhari.
Southern Nigeria is like a cursed place in politics of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Lazenby007(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
I swear northerners are the most daft and stupid people in the world. It is a pity I share the same country with these kind of people. Very useless idiots !

1 Like

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by kologba: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Politics is a game of numbers.
And the north is endowned with it

One family is equal one townhall meeting
leave obi make he dey decieve himself

1 Like

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Giving birth like chickens
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by rippa(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

The governor of Zamfara pledges to vote for Tinubu along with his family. Well I hope you can see the mathematics of picking a Muslim running mate in this game of majority carries the vote.
Just wait till on election day and watch them all troupe behind Atiku.
Even Shetima will vote Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by BRIMBRAM: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

Just wait till on election day and watch them all troupe behind Atiku.
Even Shetima will vote Atiku

We are all waiting.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
RamseyKush:
That's why I pity tinubu urchins........

The North is his major stumbling block....
The South isn't guaranteed as he will share the votes with other aspirants....

Tinubu won't win this election.
Take it or you leave it.

Tinubu go collect.
Wotowoto wotowoto wotowoto
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Waste of votes !

He could have just sold the votes and use proceeds to eat catfish pepper soup with orange juice.

Voting for a serial loser like Atiku should warrant a jail term, cos it’s outright absurdity, to believe in an impossibility that a miracle would never salvage.

He better get his act right and vote for His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

But one must still give him kudos because his foolishness is not extreme. It would have been extreme if he chose to vote for Peter Obi.

From the sound of your voice, I can smell defeat already and wailing. I keep saying Tinubu will never ever become president of Nigeria. Take it or leave it.

Atiku, Ahmed Datti Baba, Kwankwaso and Tinubu will share the vote up North. If Tinubu get 15% in North, he tried.

SE and SS is 100% OBIdient under lock and key.

Atiku, Obi and Tinubu will share the vote between religious line. Christians for Obi while Atiku and Tinubu share the Muslim votes.

If Lagos election is to be free and fair without the likes of Oluomo and Agbero crew disturbing the process, Tinubu will not get 25% in Lagos.

Obi will coast to victory at the end.

1 Like

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by HocusPocus: 12:18am On Aug 26, 2022
booblacain:
See how children are confidently flashing voter's cards in the North. It is like different sections of this country operate under different constitution and laws.
wahala dey this country nor be small
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by MatrixCircle: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Some of his sons will become Boko haram and bandits. The girls will become underage brides.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Intrepid01(m): 12:56am On Aug 26, 2022
This is one of the open secret to huge votes in the north. That man sees all those children as meal ticket. He has ensured most of his children have PVC, both the eligible and ineligible, because when election comes Politicians will up to 1k per PVC, that’s about 20k per Saturday and thats 40k for the 2 elections. If he sells all his goods he can’t make up to 40k in a month. But through election he’ll make 40k in 2 days.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by MrOwonikoko: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2022
At what age did this man start giving birth when he is only 49 years with 34 children? angry
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Maobichek: 2:57am On Aug 26, 2022
onomeabuja:

Atiku i know okowa i know grin
sai d waziri of adamawa

PDP will surely win in the FCT Abuja but presidential election has never been won in the cities but in the rural areas.

1 Like

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Maobichek: 3:01am On Aug 26, 2022
RamseyKush:
That's why I pity tinubu urchins........

The North is his major stumbling block....
The South isn't guaranteed as he will share the votes with other aspirants....

Tinubu won't win this election.
Take it or you leave it.

I'm not an APC fan because they failed Nigerians. Having said that, if the APC Northern governors should keep to their promise of delivering their states to APC as they did to BAT during the primaries, your guess will definitely be as good as mine, thank you.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by engrchykae(m): 3:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Floorbeat:
Including the underage?
and his goats and cows
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Ykc2(m): 3:21am On Aug 26, 2022
Suadi religion really dealt with northerners
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by David160(m): 4:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by David160(m): 4:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Maobichek:

I'm not an APC fan because they failed Nigerians. Having said that, if the APC Northern governors should keep to their promise of delivering their states to APC as they did to BAT during the primaries, your guess will definitely be as good as mine, thank you.

For Tinubu to win this election he needs to pull Buhari numbers in the north.. Like 1.9M in kastina... He also needs to hold all the states that Buhari won in 2019.

That's not possible in 2023 cos of Atiku... Apc will lose some states in the north east and north west will be a battle.

1 Like

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Spandau: 5:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Floorbeat:
Including the underage?

Na so Dem dé do tete
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Spandau: 5:11am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Spandau: 5:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Michelle70:
Politics is a game of numbers.
And the north is endowned with it

One family is equal one townhall meeting

That all of you dingbats subscribe to this age long fallacy that the North is more populated than the South is a great wonder to me.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Invest4growth: 5:15am On Aug 26, 2022
From the recent statement from Sowore, I think Atiku is even a risk to this country. He has vested interest in certain assets. You cannot trust Atiku. He should remain a serial loser. Atiku should go and contest in Dubai.
How is the man sure his household do not have divergent views. He can't be too sure in a secret ballot.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Spandau: 5:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Okwyjesus:

This is the nonsense north call number.
All of them is equal to one educated folk in Lagos.

Democracy is Nigerian contest is scam

If this foolishness and corruption of giving kids PVC is replicated in the South, the North will become politically irrelevant patapata. What beats me is how they still boast of this misnomer while nobody from the south complains.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Spandau: 5:19am On Aug 26, 2022
yordha:
This is one of the many reasons why we have extreme poverty in the North.

Common sense is far from them. See reckless procreation o!
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by sulaak(m): 5:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Atiku has 28 children
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Spandau: 5:22am On Aug 26, 2022
slimmax:
Ask am if this children are cared for

For where? 70% of them may not live to see 40. All of those girls will be married off and forced to be pregnant before you can even blink.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Spandau: 5:25am On Aug 26, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
This na a whole local gawwament area ke! cheesy

Even the under- aged wives and children get PVCs.
Yet, you have to wait in lines for days in the Southern parts of Nigeria to get your PVC.

Why is it so easy in the North and difficult in the South? undecided

That is why the country needs restructuring or breaking.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Spandau: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2022
asanausana91:
you are dreaming.

He is stating the fact. The Fulanis will not be allowed for a long time.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Spandau: 5:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Shascky33:

His legal age children will vote and he will mobilize his friends and neighbourhood for Atiku. If only southerners understand the new love Atiku is getting in the north, they will intensify their campaigne and stop online bullying. Atikulates no dey make noise.
Atiku ne assalin jagaba, shine kan gaba, kuma shine Insha Allah zabbabe na Ubangiji come 2023.

Stop following Fulanis. You will continue to suffer and get wiped out. The only time the country experienced progress was when Gowon, OBJ and GEJ led the country. Not that they were perfect; especially GEJ.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Spandau: 5:33am On Aug 26, 2022
steveodo:
They should continue giving birth in numbers because of elections, na them go suffer food crises, insecurity, inflation pass.

As in! I have never seen a group of people so backward. Political power means so much to them.
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by onomeabuja: 5:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Maobichek:

PDP will surely win in the FCT Abuja but presidential election has never been won in the cities but in the rural areas.
Sure sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail / President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos / #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.