Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

#IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) (33889 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

#IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by 360frolic(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
The city of Lagos was shut down on Thursday, February 16 by protesters who held a rally in support of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Pro-Buhari protesters took Lagos city by storm to show their support for the policies of the Nigerian president.

They are happy that the federal government is doing well for the people of the country under the current administration with issues like security and corruption being properly tackled.

The rally was organised by a coalition of pro-Buhari organisations under the aegis of Citizens Support for Good Governance in Nigeria is behind the rallies which are tagged: organised by a coalition of pro-Buhari organisations under the aegis of Citizens Support for Good Governance in Nigeria is behind the rallies which are tagged: “I Support President Buhari” and was the last of its type held across four Nigerian cities since Tuesday, February 14.

https://www.naij.com/1088782-lagos-hit-by-istandwithbuhari-protests-photos.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
I wonder if all these people are human beings at all

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nonsense!!

it's high time the FG stopped wasting money on paid protests.

The hungry protesters should ask of the whereabouts of their loving President who has gone AWOL.

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
I dont even know what they are supporting..
The killing of christians... The devaluation of naira.. The falling of our economy... The inflation of goods without increase in salaries to compensate..

I just dont understand.. I dunno if there is any good thing this govt has done for nigerians but i hate it too much to see it... I just dont know

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by onihaxy: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Jengem: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rubbish the man that cannot even stand properly

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Dymo: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Remember these words that year when papa was a rolling stone...:

When hunger knack ur belle and time for food never reach

Make u take gala hold the hunger..
Gala get better taste wey de make belle jolly jolly
And dem wrap am mu well well..

Gala sweet and e dey belle full
And e no dey fity spoil..
And u fit buy am for everywhere

My broda even poor man gala now na N70..
La casera - N120..

Approx N200 you neva even arrange well and people still dey stand with buhari...

200 * 3 meals = N600 × 30 days = 18,000(minimum wage)..

Make we dey give oursef brain..

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by EternalTruths: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Afonjas and Omoluabi

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by oyinkinola: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
I dont even know what they are supporting..
The killing of christians... The devaluation of naira.. The falling of our economy... The inflation of goods without increase in salaries to compensate..

I just dont understand.. I dunno if there is any good thing this govt has done for nigerians but i hate it too much to see it... I just dont know
you dont know that Nigerian Army had conquared back our territory from boko boys!
you dont know that many looters were smelling pepper!
you don't know that disversification in our economy had started working!
you don't know or you didn't want to know?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
stupid people

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
E
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by SinaMike: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
You guys are standing with person that cannot even stand himself. SMH

30 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Icecomrade: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017

Since anti Buhari economic rally was held ,
it has created activities for Pro Buhari image makers

Only a fool will say this Nation wide pro Buhari
is not sponsored with our hard earned Taxpayers money.

The fools who accept N1000 to participate in this charade
Should know that N1000 can't afford anything reasonable.
It vanish quickly and they will all return to misery.
Those organising and paying them N1000 will make millions at the end this protest

Fools

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by anonimi: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
I wonder if all these people are human beings at all

I also wonder oh.
The hike in fuel price never hit them since they were carried free to the protest venues and dashed a miserable sum of money.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3608065_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by uviesa(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
If dem born dem well, make dem cum try dis rubbish for warri grin grin grin

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
They look like they were sponsored with their 20 naira face caps.

#istandwithbuhari though

5 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
And na GOD go punish all this APC zombies , It shall never be well with you all for this hardship and always looking for ways to distract innocent Nigeria angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
I voted Buhari, but don't stand with the quagmire he has plunged Nigeria and Nigerians into. Old men and women who should be teaching their children integrity are standing in the sun for N1000 claiming they stand with a man who is gradually destroying the future of their children. Continue...

22 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by amamahdaniel(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Suffering and smilling. when are we goin to wise up.

5 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Guyman02: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
These few people cannot 'shutdown' the city of Lagos
In other news after failure of MMM another Ponzi is trending fast called Swiss Gold (caveat emptor)

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by basilo102: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
They will stand on the graveyard

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by flyca: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Our comments NL are not the world sees.

The hunger wairing your stomach on your bed is not what the world sees.

What the world sees are Nigerians on the streets in solidarity with their President.

APC is really up-ing their propanganda strategies embarassed

3 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
I thought this buhari is dead some weeks ago! #IStandwithNigeriaWithoutBuhari

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by ORACULUM(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
in the end we shall know the truth...hunger na bastard

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by niyifour(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sure ftp
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
silly goats

3 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
s
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by mickeyrova(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
#IstandwithMickeyrova

Download my latest hot and banging pop song titled "denial" ft Ricmasha.
Download directly @ link in my signature!

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Angelb4: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
When will it be organised in Anambra?
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
360frolic:

https://www.naij.com/1088782-lagos-hit-by-istandwithbuhari-protests-photos.html
nigeria can never move forward with attitudes such as this. No sane person will stand with Buhari in this perilous time. They even look confused though we know it's a paid protest. I smh for gullible Nigerians. But come to think of it, how did uncle lie lie and his cohorts convince this ones?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances For Dangote At Fatima & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers / Udom Emmanuel's Official Driver Impersonates The Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.