Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

London Meetings Of Nigeria's Politicians-what If? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Meetings Of Nigeria's Politicians-what If? (386 Views)

Only South East & N .East ar Not Represented In Meetings Of d Former Presidents / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Meetings Of Nigeria's Politicians-what If? by adioolayi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
The recent developments about the beautiful bride, Governor Wike's of Rivers State, as elicited different thoughts... especially, for some of us, that the actions of Nigeria's politicians cannot be surprising..

Earlier today, news broke about powerful meeting between LP Presidential candidate, Peter Obi and Governor Wike...with Govs Makinde and Samuel Ortom in attendance, including former Governor Donald Duke....This meeting appears to be brokered by Baba Obasanjo..

Later this evening, pictures of PDP's presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar with Govs Wike, Seyi Makinde and Orton in attendance also surfaced..suggesting high level of discussion and the those in attendance are wearing same clothes they wore when they met with Peter Obi earlier.

One thing is common among all these actors, PDP, either they are actively in the party now or they have left...

This got me thinking...and I am trying to think out of the box...WHAT IF

OBJ, Wike and other governors present are wooing Peter Obi to go back to PDP and become VP to Atiku

Nigeria's Politicians cannot be trusted and I won't be surprised if this last card of alliance is being considered to win power from APC and to pacify warring factions of PDP.

Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: London Meetings Of Nigeria's Politicians-what If? by Jostoman: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
God bless BABA OBASANJO
Re: London Meetings Of Nigeria's Politicians-what If? by etrange: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
That's a possibility. How would Obi's supporters react to that? Disappointment or excitement?
Re: London Meetings Of Nigeria's Politicians-what If? by Didijiji: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Makes senee
Re: London Meetings Of Nigeria's Politicians-what If? by 3ple9iner: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
I have been thinking of that too. I have also been nursing the thought of Obi decamping back to the PDP if he wins.
Re: London Meetings Of Nigeria's Politicians-what If? by Phaantom22: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Why can't Atiku become vp to Obi since it's obvious that obi is the man for the people, with the right qualities n potential? Moreover it's not proper for a northerner to rule again after Buhari's 8yrs , power rotated in order for a northerner to become president now it's turn for other regions. PDP is equally a failed party else they wouldn't have allowed a northerner to become their flagbear.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: Revisiting The Annals Of History? Chidi Matthew Nwachukwu / FG Says It May Seek Bailout From IMF If Fiscal Challenges Are Not Addressed / Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.