Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest (25725 Views)

Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election / Stability Of Chad In Nigeria’s Interest - President Buhari / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by sircatherine45(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Reason why i said you be big time mugu grin angry

A certify clown. APC won ekiti and lost Osun

Besides, it wasn't JAGABAN contesting for governorship

Biko tell me which office Labour party don win

They hardly get 2k votes and you are here dreaming and hoping on Obi to win ulmighty JAGABAN

Hahahaha

You dey zuzu no be small grin

See how you are wasting your spit on senseless propaganda. You insult people without thinking, you write without thinking, you speak incoherent babbling jargons without thinking.

Now see who's the f00l here. Guy, get a job. You and your illks suck at propaganda.

Bl00dy buffonic m0r0n!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by desiredhome: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I can't believe that people aren't seeing how stupid this whole thing is. They want to settle national issues or promote national interest, it's now Londo that is the best place for such? How do nigerians even think?
And some gullible youths here are not seeing anything wrong in this act of shame ...... including the over zealous obedients....
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
sircatherine45:

See how you are wasting your spit on senseless propaganda. You insult people without thinking, you write without thinking, you speak incoherent babbling jargons without thinking.

Now see who's the f00l here. Guy, get a job. You and your illks suck at propaganda.

Bl00dy buffonic m0r0n!
hahahaha

Your Obi won't get 2k votes in the north
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by ifihearam: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Peter obi is a political fraudster.,

YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by bdon123(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You are inconsequential so your point is. Wike careless if you exist

Btw, Tinubu is the next president to succeed Buhari ✅
If his inconsequential why u ur paymaster Tinubu looking to get him
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by CheapHomes1: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
desiredhome:

And some gullible youths here are not seeing anything wrong in this act of shame ...... including the over zealous oblbidients....

Its not just those supporting obi. Its a general thing especially as the highlight of the news is the Wike/Atiku feud. You can see that the source of the article is channels. They are promoting the politics instead of exposing the immorality behind it. They are promoting unpatriotism as patriotism. Many are here doing the same. It shows why nigeria is where it is because we behave like cheerleaders even when the people we are cheering are our oppressors

1 Like

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Okhuadams(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
God1000:
Should I take Wike seriously, the man is confused at the moment.

I don't like his deportment, but let me cut him some slack.

He should do the needful by joining Peter Obi
don't force a man to take a particular beer when he can take any kind of beer
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by HustlePro: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
God1000:
Should I take Wike seriously, the man is confused at the moment.

I don't like his deportment, but let me cut him some slack.

He should do the needful by joining Peter Obi
he is fighting for his political survival cos if he does not position himself now, that will be the end of his career lol.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by gaby(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
See this bulldog...

It's a shame that some Nigerians can still allow these megalomaniacs to mess with their lives and intelligence....kai

See him complaining because his kids are still toddlers.

No be u a fault...

When mumus outnumber sane rational people in any society, this is always the outcome.

Wike fighting for the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians...

I shale my head..
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
bdon123:

If his inconsequential why u ur paymaster Tinubu looking to get him
Go and read your book small boy. You are too small to understand simple English
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Chekwume16(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
So it is ikpeazu, Ortom and wike that will rescue nigeria. I can even manage wike but those other two are failures. If we fail to vote in obi this time nigeria will never recover from the grip of these vultures
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by desiredhome: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Its not just those supporting obi. Its a general thing especially as the highlight of the news is the Wike/Atiku feud. You can see that the source of the article is channels. They are promoting the politics instead of exposing the immorality behind it. They are promoting unpatriotism as patriotism. Many are here doing the same. It shows why nigeria is where it is because we behave like cheerleaders even when the people we are cheering are our oppressors
Yes.....I meant Nigerian youths including the Obi supporters.........
Shows they are not different from the evil politicians they are accusing,........
That's the high level of poverty mindset......they are the reason these polithiefians are using them because they are youths without brain.......
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by ItzAbas(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by drlateef: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
I have just seen NIGERIA on auction on eBay. I don’t know the seller. Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by suratwo62: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
rickpat:
these POLITICANS will sell Nigeria officially soon

Tinubu has told you he will run Nigeria exactly like Buhari

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by suratwo62: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tinubu will run Nigeria exactly like Buhari. Very good. Prepare for more of this.. Dr Chinelo was killed on the Abuja - Kaduna train attacked by bandits

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by lereinter(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Interest of your pocket

Werey man
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by jrusky(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
And must be done in London because London now new Nigeria capital baa?

I blame Buhari because himself is guilty of this mess that is why he can not say anything if not I expect him to direct efcc to lay siege for any of them upon their return pick them up from the airport to efcc detection both Obj, Wike, obi etc
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by jrusky(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
suratwo62:

Tinubu has told you he will run Nigeria exactly like Buhari

So it's only Tinubu that went to London? Are you alright?
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Rayjnr: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
He only got one vote . Southerners have independent mind unlike northerners

Did i hear you well, northerners are well informed and know who they wanna vote for even before election, that is why you rarely here vote buying here unlike the southern part of Nigeria,
Northerners vote for candidate not party,
I can close my eyes and tell you parties that will win in most southern states but same can't be said about the north, eg delta state, if Pdp give a goat ticket it will win same with port, anambra, if u give a dog apga ticket it will win.
Do your research.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Thomasankara(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
iReddington:
“Leadership is not about you and your family. Leadership is about everybody. Somebody finishes eight years as governor, he brings his own son to be governor, brings his son to go to National Assembly?” the governor asked.
“It is only in this part of the world that you can see that.

Wike is wrong, and it's not only in "this part of the world" he should go and find out
Bush, Biden, Clinton, Kennedy family, Roosevelt,
Even in U.K...
Pitt, Chamberlain, Churchill, Paisley and even the Current Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
[/color]
The man iss snot informed[color=#770077]
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by mrvictornews: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Alajiki(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Quest7777:

One thing I know that will never be in the interest of Nigeria is for a candidate that is far past his prime, & suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia to win. cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president wether the Obituarists Nyanmuri like it or not.

We don't want Nigeria to be like Anambra
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Ola2glory: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ride on sir
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by fredylee: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
These unnecessary meetings are meant to dilute Peter Obi's popularity among his supporters, and make him appear like one of them. He had better be warned!

None of them (these politicians) mean well.
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Godmind2022(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
I see this as a good omen. I see Nigeria coming out of the mess she is now.
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by oneunited(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by BATified2023: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
desiredhome:

All Nigerian politicians are evil...... none of the presidential aspirants are exempted.....
God bless u

I wonder how Peter obi that left pdp few months ago suddenly became an angel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
I'm impressed with the way the Obidients are glamouring and glorifying wike because they think he's dancing to their side. Let me just wait until wike does otherwise and see the wotoeous insults awaiting him.

Emotional beings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo: Army To Commence Shooting Exercise From September 5, Warns Public / Nigeria In Recession Because Of Hurried Implementation Of TSA – Ben Murray Bruce / Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.