Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,593 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September (11118 Views)

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. / Do Fulanis Pay Import Duties On Cows They Ferry In To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September by thinkmoney(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
081087n:
grin state wey Sabi
Not like some state where their leaders buy house in lagos and yet condemn the same lagos..
Even in Nigeria movies all the village ppl of the East want to go to Lagos and make it....
Nigerians should be grateful for lagos, Lagos is like the USA of the world
Get sense for God sake. U can't compare lagos with any state in Nigeria.
Lagos is a cosmopolitan state. It has been for more than 150years. It is not the work of any single man.
No other state has the money to do things the way lagos has
Re: Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September by Thedon22: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lagos has been in the news for different projects of late but we can't hear anything from Anambra other than NOISE. Obi has already lost. Nothing to campaign with

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September by porthouse7(f): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
luizkyworld:
Brother, I'm not pained, neither I'm I an ipob member. I'm a Nigerian who wants a better Nigeria so that me, u and mostly ur Yoruba kinsmen will stop flooding foreign embassies in the name of jakpa. Heal ursef of tribal virus let's make Nigeria work
go see ur people doing road trip from Lagos to Benin,lone,accra, Abidjan in thousands everyday and come back tell who is japaing
Re: Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
thinkmoney:

Get sense for God sake. U can't compare lagos with any state in Nigeria.
Lagos is a cosmopolitan state. It has been for more than 150years. It is not the work of any single man.
No other state has the money to do things the way lagos has
Tell you seniors at home to have sense brat
Re: Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September by thinkmoney(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
081087n:

Tell you seniors at home to have sense brat
They have sense already.
What gave u the impression that I am not your senior.
When u refuse to add positively to the society nko.
As a senior man, u should propagate truth and educate people with the right information not sentiments
Re: Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
thinkmoney:

They have sense already.
What gave u the impression that I am not your senior.
When u refuse to add positively to the society nko.
As a senior man, u should propagate truth and educate people with the right information not sentiments
What makes you think am been sentimental here?
The fact I chose to vote TINUBU is sentiment to you?
My mom and othere siblings are with obi, I chose BAT so where is the sentiment? It's a thing of choice and I'll appreciate if my choice of candidates for the presidential election is been respected
Re: Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September by thinkmoney(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
081087n:

What makes you think am been sentimental here?
The fact I chose to vote TINUBU is sentiment to you?
My mom and othere siblings are with obi, I chose BAT so where is the sentiment? It's a thing of choice and I'll appreciate if my choice of candidates for the presidential election is been respected
I don't so much have issues with your choice. I have family members I respect that see the value in Tinubu's candidacy. However, it's the lies with attributing the developments in lagos to Tinubu that is sentiments. It's the choice of foolishly and mischievously comparing other states with lagos that is blind sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola / APC Responsible For Burnt INEC Offices – PDP / House Of Reps Ad-hoc Committee Probe Into Fuel Subsidy Removal - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.