Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

He Made Me Cum During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Made Me Cum During Sex (554 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? / Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Made Me Cum During Sex by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2022
I smiled and pressed my butt against his groin. There was an interesting hard wedge of flesh there.

“And what other plans would they be?” I asked, dropping the pan to the base of the sink, my brain already hot-wired to romantic sex.

“Ah…” He tweaked my nipples through my blouse and bra. “It would be boring to tell you, how about I show you instead?”

“Give me a hint.” My breasts grew a little heavy, lust wending its way through my veins and over my flesh.

“It involves you on your back, naked, legs spread.” He paused. “Me between your thighs, tasting you, licking your pussy, making you come.”

“Mmm….. Read more

(1) (Reply)

I'm Losing Myself / BREAKING NEWS!! / Prince Harry Memoir 'Spare' Is Fastest-Selling Non-Fiction Book of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.