Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Sartuday Morning Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sartuday Morning Sex (356 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sartuday Morning Sex by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2022
my body was so wanting a Hot feast, it felt alive and seeking. Surely I must be every boyfriend’s perfect welcome home offering I giggled to myself. Pleasure hormones were deliriously ravishing my body… a day of girl’s retail delights had triggered a powerful surge of an intoxicating high now mixing with the Prosecco bubbles at lunchtime resulting in a sexy dose of feminine horniness. I felt elated and wanted that feeling to continue as I enjoyed the sensation of having a wild streak of pleasure surging through me. Hmm I don’t care what he is doing I thought to myself, this girl is after more pleasure than he can give and he’s going to find me straddling his body so I can feel him and that monster cock of his deep inside.... Read more

(1) (Reply)

Female Friend / Inter- Denominational Marriage / Women Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.