Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nobody Can Deceive The Obidients , They Know The Weight Of Salt & dat of Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Deceive The Obidients , They Know The Weight Of Salt & dat of Water (209 Views)

Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Deceive The Obidients , They Know The Weight Of Salt & dat of Water by Ceenaija(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu preached to us the gospel of Buhari in 2015 . He promised heaven on earth and even said that if they fail to deliver they should be stoned.

Today,he not ashamed of himself and what he represents but have the audacity to come for presidency

We cannot be deceived because we have carried salt and sand and we know the heavier one.[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

PDP crisis:I will crush my enemies, I am going to flog them pepperly'-Wike / President Buhari Commissions Nigerian Navy Sports Complex / Deceiving West, Detached Elites: Highlights Of Putin’s Speech At EEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.