Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere (25678 Views)

BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What / Nobody Can Deceive The Obidients , They Know The Weight Of Salt & dat of Water / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Joevics(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2022
The Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II yesterday during the visit by the Labour Party presidential campaign train, said he has investigated about the Obidients, and found that they are many, unlike what most people say.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfOFAEg3QJY

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by alsudan: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2022
Obi is Nigeria’s next President

If you don’t know or refuse to accept that fact, then you’re just an Urchin.

529 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by general111(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2022
Eventhiugh agbado republic will still deny this very fact

325 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by bennybuhari: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Obaseki will regret his actions

338 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Babybush: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by ufuosman(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2022
They are like MTN everywhere you go

Peter Obi our choice

342 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by PrinceOfLagos: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2022
Who no know Go know

Obi is our choice

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by ShoeWorld2(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2022
Observing

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Adaibeku(f): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2022
If only Afamed can sleep after reading this!

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by slivertongue: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Everywhere you go are Obidients.

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Obidient4life2: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Obidients have taken over their country... Nothing Agbado and Mikanos boys can do about that!

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Mayydayy(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Thank you Oba for saying it the way it is.Denial is a disease more destructive than dementia itself.
They all know the truth but rather will live in denial of it.Reality of Obi's national appeal and acceptance is becoming too hard for them to shoulder.But....It is what It is.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Coolbreeze1988(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2022
Yes o, we are all Obidient.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Joevics(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2022
Mod mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2022
LOl

Everywhere with no PVC?

Majority just registered for PVC, not all will have it before election day

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by tuborme: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2022
Agbado and Mikano boys should not see this

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Tenses: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2022
The day I watched Peter Obi on berekete family was the day I made up my mind to be Obidient.

If you're yet to be Obidient. Watch Peter Obi on berekete family part one.

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Penguin2: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2022
Chai!

Oba of Benin is Obidient

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by OfficialAPCNig: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Obidients have taken over their country... Nothing Agbado and Mikanos boys can do about that!
Agbadokano boys

cheesy

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Tingotoe: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2022
Obviously the Oba hasn't been around the country lately. Obidients in northern Nigeria are inconsequential and the few that are there are mainly from Obi's SE home base

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Adaibeku:
If only Afamed can sleep after reading this!
Hahahahaha afamed sees you
he runs
hahahahaha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Adaibeku(f): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Hahahahaha afamed sees you
he runs
hahahahaha

Where is Imhotep and Lzaa sef , I miss their neck pressing and balls grabbing on Afamed and leodeking.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Gucciblog: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Everywhere with no PVC?

Drugnubu Supporter, are the Old ones the Oba mentioned inclusive?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Everywhere with no PVC?

So na only BATstards get PVC abi? You go dey alright soon

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Gucciblog: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
Obviously the Oba hasn't been around the country lately. Obidients in northern Nigeria are inconsequential and the few that are there are mainly from Obi's SE home base

Drugnubu Supporter shut up

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Tingotoe: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
Gucciblog:

Drugnubu Supporter shut up
I don't support Bola Tinubu and an inconsequential internet troll like you can't shut me up. Prepare your mind for Obi's defeat at the polls or better still go buy some sniper while you can still afford it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Gucciblog: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
I don't support Bola Tinubu and an inconsequential internet troll like you can't shut me up. Prepare your mind for Obi's defeat at the polls or better still go buy some sniper while you can still afford it

Lol.. Bumshort man Supporter.. Atiku is going nowhere

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chai chai!!.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Validated: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
OBIDIENTS and MTN, everywhere you go.
Obi kererenke ... OBI

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Wemop16(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!

Prize: $15,000
Winners: All Valid Paxful Users

Visit https://paxful.com to get started

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by bid4rich(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
This Oba has not seen anything sef.

You never see Obidient Toddler, the crawling ones nko?

Less I forget, what about the ones in the womb?

Oba, I know you are Obidient internally too

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by afbstrategies: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
shocked
You don't need anyone to tell you that the Oba himself is intrigued and fascinated about Peter Obi and the OBIDIENT Family.

BAT is a nocturnal animal and that's why he is running away from NIGERIANS shocked shocked

38 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Govs Didn’t ‘necessarily’ Want Tinubu To Be President — Lalong / Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.