Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship (22761 Views)

I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Racoon(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Dele Momodu, publisher of Ovation Magazine, says he loves Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), but he will not support him in the 2023 election.

Momodu said he is determined to ensure the election of Atiku Abubakar, standard bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)

In an Instagram post on Friday, Momodu said he recently had a conversation with Remi, wife of the APC presidential candidate, who asked him if he is going to campaign for the former Lagos governor. The publisher said he reminded her that he is in the PDP a response the senator representing Lagos central did not like.

In the post, Momodu said he joined the opposition party to sack APC because it is leading the country to “Golgotha”.

He wrote: “Immediately she saw me, we exchanged our usual pleasantries and then she asked me ‘So Bob Dee, you’re not going to campaign for my husband…’ I smiled and remained very calm before replying: ‘Your Excellency, I’m in PDP’.

“She apparently didn’t find it funny and regaled us with the past I shared with her husband and I tried to calm her down.

APC candidates are promising to continue Buhari’s “good works!” I joined PDP in order to sack APC from power and to do this I needed a strong opposition party.I love Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We’ve truly come way back. APC has done too much damage to Nigeria.

“I choose to place Nigeria above friendship… I will try my best to support and encourage our PDP candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to do the right things in our party and to rescue our dear beloved country from the vestiges of oppression, religious intolerance, poverty, terrorism, infrastructure decay, economic wows, unemployment.”

When Momodu joined PDP in October 2021, the seasoned journalist said he made the decision out of a desire to “join hands with other patriotic Nigerians to rescue our nation from the brink of a calamitous collapse”.
https://www.thecable.ng/dele-momodu-i-love-tinubu-but-i-place-nigeria-above-friendship/amp

12 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Racoon(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Avoid a plague when you see one.Buhari was a plague foist on this nation by Bola Tinubu. So Tinubu have no moral right to tell sane people he is now the solution to the catastrophe that he enthroned. "A failure is always a failure.Never reinforce failure" OBJ

“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it.” ― Mark Twain.

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.” - Edward Abbey

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2022
This boy again.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria no matter who Dele Momodu support.

200 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Cypress042(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Although Mr. Momodu jumped from a fry pan to fire, which isn't actually my business here.

The truth is only a foolish man would choose 2hours stomach infrastructure over his future and that of his children cool

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Racoon(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2022
-Emilokan, emilokan..
-Baba wey no well, He dey shout emilokan...
-Hand dey shake, leg dey shake,
-Baba wey no well, e dey shout emilokan

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by yinkus6750(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Great patriotic citizen.
Way to think ,and do

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2022
That is what all sensible person should do.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Smithkafors(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2022
That is how reasonable people talk..... Anyone supporting tinubu wants Nigeria to collapse.
A win for tinubu is a win for touts, tribal bigots, corrupt politicians and re-endorsing bad governance.

Take back Nigeria

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by RobsonsTARz: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
The drug peddler and his urchins in the mud again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Bobloco: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu is unelectable

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Zico5(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
You are only fighting for Ur pocket. None of u love this country. If truly you love the country u won't be in PDP, joining PDP is like moving from Fran pan to fire. Both APC and PDP are the same. So don't play self righteousness here.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by GardenOfGod(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Very true...
Anyone who sees the light will surely understand that Peter is God's will for Nigeria.

OBI-DATTI2023

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by rocknation62(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
He’s stylishing telling Tinubu to go & rest & not fit for the job.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by rusher14: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
grin

Why is it that when you say that candidate that lies a lot, everyone thinks you are talking about OBI?

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by McOluOmo: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Davido's boy

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Zonefree(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2022
There's no difference between Atiku and Tinubu. Same shiit, different toilet.

For a better Nigeria, Vote Peter Obi.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Emilokan1(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2022
grin
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Yeah like TB Joshua said too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by MaliCampus: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Vote wisely

Say No to Tribalism

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by anonymous1759(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Racoon:

Avoid a plague when you see one.Buhari was a plague foist on this nation by Bola Tinubu. So Tinubu have no moral right to tell sane people he is now the solution to the catastrophe that he enthroned. "A failure is always a failure.Never reinforce failure" OBJ

If you blame BAT for Buhari’s failure but discrediting BAT for Fashola, Ambode and SanWo. Progress in Lagos it means you’re 100 percent Biased and bitter.
Nigerians claims to be educated and exposed yet we still vote on party lines . As long as politicians still see us that way they’ll keep on cross carpeting from one house to Another after destroying their current platform.
Buhari failed not APC.

Umahi and Zulum will have my vote irrespective of the political party they belong too.
BAT comes first intellectually Amongst Obi and ATiku. BAT vision in Lagos is visible and relevant for the next 50yrs or more . That’s why I prefer him. Every Nigerian should vote based on individual not party .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by etrouble: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2022
idiot. Housefly that is thinking itself a BAT.

How many vote did the idiot even get during PDP Primary? I think same as fake Pastor Tunde Bakare.

Can the idiot bring out 5 people as voters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by IboHausaYoruba: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Does Jagaban come to beg for your love? Either you like it or not Asiwaju is our next president and Shettima the vice. For your information, Wike is in APC and South South already in the bag. Go and sell your 'love' to Obidients and Atikulators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Irrelevant PDP apologist.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

187 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Umsworld: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
grin
Remi worry less
One man's absence from the market doesn't affects its look
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Throwback: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Dele, we Nigerian youths know that your allegiance is to money.

You will serve whomever can keep the money raining.

187 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by GardenOfGod(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
grin
rusher14:
grin

Why is it that when you say that candidate that lies a lot everyone thinks you are talking about OBI?
Why is he running away from interview? grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by sabbathday: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
I welcome you are once again today to the 2nd edition of Akuko digital Training Kindly know that you're not here by mistake you are here to learn about how you can promote your business online. here we have top Company CEOs and Business Owners who wish the best growth and development of online presence. You might be busy at the moment but note THE TRAINING IS FREE...

share the link on your bio and other social media platform - https:///LYQR7VSNpMcFrizrUR7Cnj ass on Whatsapo *2348070941758
The Training would cover the following areas:

The Online Opportunity: This Course details the evolution of marketing and advertising and the opportunities is has presented for businesses.

Zero Moment of Truth & The New Marketing Paradigm

The Principles & Benefits of Digital

New Media vs Digital Media

Building Your Online Presence: The course teaches students and entrepreneurs how to develop an online presence that actually grows a business using social media, email marketing, website etc.
Read and share bro
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by CloudResident(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2022
We should not trust this man.. He's one of them sad
He's not OBIdient, hence can't be YUSful!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by SoftP(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2022
This Davido’s boy is @ it again

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) / Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.