Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad (18016 Views)

Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by sonofthunder: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:
the hausas and fulani living in my home town orlu also speaks fluent igbo.

This is the possibility I wanted to bring up but even at that, it's still possible for a good listener to determine if they are native speakers or not.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Benwallt(m): 6:20am On Aug 28, 2022
So what! You want them to speak Yoruba, Hausa, or fulani? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Latakia(f): 6:20am On Aug 28, 2022
In zombiedients voice, the man is efulelu trying to damage the image of IPOB and probably expect the man to have mentioned DSS or Fulani herdmen behind the kidnapping.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by OyigboUpdate: 6:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Barrylord4040:
The three powerful contestants to the nation's highest office are Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Most at times pundits and analysts make comparison amongst these candidates to see who is the most qualified to take the mantle of leadership of this country after the expiration of President Buhari's tenure as the President of this great country. To me, having regards to their track records and political wherewithal to take this nation to the highest pedestal of excellent leadership, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate, but also should not be compared to these candidates whose track records are nothing to write home about
U cannot give a good blind man an accountant to your company
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by badoh(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2022
Oga, the kidnappers are likely people close to your family or neighbors or area guys who are aware you're in abroad and decided to kidnap your dad to get money from you. That's a fact and you'd better relocate your parents to a safe city because they may want to open shop on your head, remember what they did to TUFACE dad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Herkim(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Kidnapping is now a big and lucrative business for lazy Nigerian youths , irrespective of the tribes.

One always needs to be security conscious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by rusher14: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2022
If your father lived in Lagos he'd be safe.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by JooEeL(m): 6:33am On Aug 28, 2022
EXPOSITION ON THE 10 FULANI RULES:

1. A commitment to the territorial agenda of Usman Dan Fodio (Nigeria must be conquered as their great grandfather's inheritance).

2. Belief that with Arab blood, they are superior to other African tribes. (Second-rate citizens at best, to be used as willing tools)

3. A passionate culture of revenge killings.

4. A duty to learn the language of others for infiltration. Using intermarriage and rape as conquering tools of bloodline adulteration. (Fulfulde mostly reserved for execution of policies and rarely spoken in the presence of others).

5. A culture of unity. No public criticism or breaking ranks.

6. Mastery of creative survival strategies: very tight-lipped, secretive, calculative, patient and tough-minded -- and a master of deception, also known as taqiyya.

7. Cultivating corrupt satellites and saboteurs in every ethnic nationality, while politically or militarily annihilating the true leaders. (Like they did to Awolowo, Saro Wiwa, MKO Abiola, Mailafia... and recently tried to do with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and even Prof Akintoye. As years go by, your ethnicity is filled with far more saboteurs than true leaders, further complicating your ability to break free from bondage).

8. Awareness of their own limitations. They are not very good at frontal wars. (Prefer deceit, sabotage and sudden killings in large numbers, particularly at night)

9. A well-developed medium of unhindered, effective, and mass communication. (Pay attention to their mosques and radios)

10. They are hardly remorseful and nothing deters them from conquering any lands or peoples, except the sea.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Nothing like unknown gunmen it is IPOB and ESN
hahaha APC youth leader grin former IPOB and fellow Nigerian until further notice
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Elbinawi: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad - Nairaland

Me:

Kidnapping for ransom is today a big business enterprise that involves all tribes. The extremely corrupt security forces are major shareholders to this evil business. And unfortunately we have murderous bandits in power.

South East Nigeria today is a haven of insecurity. The evil menace of kidnapping for ransom is spreading. Unfortunately some of the Kidnappers are security forces who are paid to protect Nigerians.

The ineffectiveness, official rascality and monumental failures of the Buhari regime that perpetrated genocide in Zaria collapsed the Nigerian security architecture. Today nobody is safe in Nigeria.

Pray � For Nigeria!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Makowonda: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:
the hausas and fulani living in my home town orlu also speaks fluent igbo. since the begining of the beheadings in imo, they are nowhere to be found
Just accept the truth sometimes instead of unnecessarily pointing accusing fingers.The more you defend those criminals from the East;the more they continue their attrocities.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by maasoap(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Very simple, Fulani herdsmen are now speaking igbo language too. grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by maasoap(m): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2022
JooEeL:
EXPOSITION ON THE 10 FULANI RULES:

1. A commitment to the territorial agenda of Usman Dan Fodio (Nigeria must be conquered as their great grandfather's inheritance).

2. Belief that with Arab blood, they are superior to other African tribes. (Second-rate citizens at best, to be used as willing tools)

3. A passionate culture of revenge killings.

4. A duty to learn the language of others for infiltration. Using intermarriage and rape as conquering tools of bloodline adulteration. (Fulfulde mostly reserved for execution of policies and rarely spoken in the presence of others).

5. A culture of unity. No public criticism or breaking ranks.

6. Mastery of creative survival strategies: very tight-lipped, secretive, calculative, patient and tough-minded -- and a master of deception, also known as taqiyya.

7. Cultivating corrupt satellites and saboteurs in every ethnic nationality, while politically or militarily annihilating the true leaders. (Like they did to Awolowo, Saro Wiwa, MKO Abiola, Mailafia... and recently tried to do with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and even Prof Akintoye. As years go by, your ethnicity is filled with far more saboteurs than true leaders, further complicating your ability to break free from bondage).

8. Awareness of their own limitations. They are not very good at frontal wars. (Prefer deceit, sabotage and sudden killings in large numbers, particularly at night)

9. A well-developed medium of unhindered, effective, and mass communication. (Pay attention to their mosques and radios)

10. They are hardly remorseful and nothing deters them from conquering any lands or peoples, except the sea.

All these trashy comments just because Fulani man is the president. Well, Buhari is leaving next year May and we can rest about all these childish conspiracy theories.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Some of your close relatives are ESN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by maasoap(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Hausas and Fulanis living in south east speaks Igbo very well

Other tribes living in Yoruba land speaks Yoruba language very well so the fact that your father kidnappers speak Igbo language doesn't mean they re actually Igbo
buttlover:
the hausas and fulani living in my home town orlu also speaks fluent igbo. since the begining of the beheadings in imo, they are nowhere to be found
nony43:
The head of the Fulani herdsmen who kidnapped the Methodist prelate spoke Igbo too he said he was born in Umuahia . So he speaks Fulfude and Igbo.

You hardly fake your accent even if you can speak the languages of other tribes, stop deceiving yourself.
All these full time IPOB/ESN need money too for their basic needs and extravagant lifestyles, they don't live on free air alone. grin grin grin
"We don't want security in SE", this is the consequences we warned you about.

My father said the drive lasted for about 30 minutes. That was his rough calculation. I don’t know how someone would be blindfolded, in a place that has had records of insecurity, driving for all that long and there were no checkpoints, no police, nothing; just free driving and getting to their destination so safely.

Are you guys telling us that your IPOB/ESN/UGM are so useless that they couldn't drive away herdsmen from your region, the same purpose for which they were set up? But they succeeded in destroying security apparatus in the region anyway.
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Dottormentor: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2022
That is what we called Igbo herdsnen
Kuginzi:
By Godfrey George

https://punchng.com/gunmen-who-kidnapped-my-father-spoke-igbo-imo-man/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Naajjii: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by georgeakins: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:

I have not met anyone who speaks Ibo language who is not Ibo.
Only Ibos speak Ibo language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by arantess: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2022
KGREAT:
Nawah o. You no know before. Remove igbo from all criminalities in Nigeria, this country will be heaven on earth. That reminds me, what of biafra agitators self have they decamped to 'Obedient' ?? That's better!
Your reasoning is not so "great" afterall

The head miners in ogun and southwest are Igbos I guess??
The bandits and terrorist up north are Igbos too..

Your reasoning is not great at all
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by georgeakins: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Hausas and Fulanis living in south east speaks Igbo very well

Other tribes living in Yoruba land speaks Yoruba language very well so the fact that your father kidnappers speak Igbo language doesn't mean they re actually Igbo

So many Nigerians speak Yoruba,
But only Ibos speak Ibo language

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by vikiphy89(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2022
So does dat means that before ESN came into existence, there were no kidnapping going on before.
Now if arm robbers rob a bank they call ipob, I wonder if ipob were the ones that terrorize aba in 2010 through osisikankwu

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by nony43(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2022
maasoap:

You hardly fake your accent even if you can speak the languages of other tribes, stop deceiving yourself.
All these full time IPOB/ESN need money too for basic needs and extravagant lifestyles, they don't live on free air alone. grin grin grin
"We don't want security in SE, this is the consequences we warned you about.

Are you guys telling us that your IPOB/ESN/UGM are so useless that they couldn't drive away herdsmen from your region, the same purpose for which they were set up? But they succeeded in destroying security apparatus in the region anyway.
grin grin grin

I honestly love the way IPOB has reduced a lot of you lots reasoning e de sweet my Belle die. Small thing IPOB please continue thinking this way.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by ipobarecriminals: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2022
sad confam.IPOBARECRIMINALS. Obi supporters pigs embarassed kiss angry grin

The fl@theads BASTARDS beta release the old man angry grin
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by nony43(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2022
vikiphy89:
So does dat means that before ESN came into existence, there were no kidnapping going on before.
Now if arm robbers rob a bank they call ipob, I wonder if ipob were the ones that terrorize aba in 2010 through osisikankwu

You de mind them.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Landmack: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:
Abeg tie your mouth with rubber band

Pple doing the kidnapping in the southeast are our fellow igbos. Know this and know peace.

Some of them collaborate with Fulani herdsmen and some military bad guys to do it. Go to Enugu communities and ask them they will tell u indigenes are also cashing out. Thanks to MNK and Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by strangest(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Barrylord4040:
The three powerful contestants to the nation's highest office are Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Most at times pundits and analysts make comparison amongst these candidates to see who is the most qualified to take the mantle of leadership of this country after the expiration of President Buhari's tenure as the President of this great country. To me, having regards to their track records and political wherewithal to take this nation to the highest pedestal of excellent leadership, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate, but also should not be compared to these candidates whose track records are nothing to write home about

You mean like forfeiting everything for the USA government after a wrong drug deal

How do you feel comfortable promoting a drug lord..
How much are you paid for this? Tell me I'll double it

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Creamypie(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Rayjnr:

So all igbos are saints abi, you people better look inward to solve your problem, if you always think your problem is from outside then you have failed
leave these people. If when they see truth face to face, they still choose to hate to hear it. All the killings are caused by easterners, and they know. They are just used to blaming foreigners, cos of their unusual dislike for em.see as them people don run full delta state, funny thing is that its the insecurities they themselves supported at the beginning that made them run away from east. How I wish we southerners can block head bridge, so them no go see place run to, may be them go begin get sense. They hate to hear reality, till date, all Ibo's will tell u that the beheading of the soldier couple didn't take place in d east,and was carried out by Fulani's, who spoke ibo language

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Landmack: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2022
badoh:
Oga, the kidnappers are likely people close to your family or neighbors or area guys who are aware you're in abroad and decided to kidnap your dad to get money from you. That's a fact and you'd better relocate your parents to a safe city because they may want to open shop on your head, remember what they did to TUFACE dad.

Gbam
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by baretalk: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Ipob and ESN are the kidnappers of igbos in South Eastern Nigeria. Their slave brothers love how their brothers kidnap them and rape their women, as long as it's Ipob doing the kidnapping it's fine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2022
georgeakins:

I have not met anyone who speaks Ibo language who is not Ibo.
Only Ibos speak Ibo language.

I have met Yorubas who speak Igbo fluently, having lived in Igbo land for years. Their Children are even more fluent.

However for the sake of not killing our conscience, people cannot keep decieiving themselves that there are no Igbo criminals perpetuating these kidnappings and killings.

Not long ago a strong Ipob supporter lost his mum to criminals who spoke Igbo language. A man who kept saying it's DSS or Fulani for once in his life admitted that those criminals are Igbo and has nothing to do with the so-called Ipob any more. He sadly had to loose his mum for the scale to come off his eyes.

May it not come near our loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by rajiedreez: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2022
Na Fulani dem be, they just studied igbo language in the school that's why they can speak igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) / Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.