Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad (18015 Views)

Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by kingthreat(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2022
Of course they are your people. Probably someone in your extended family is part of the kidnap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by yahmohy27: 7:40am On Aug 28, 2022
yinkus6750:
IPOB, ESN, UGM are all citizens of same tribe.
Doing each other at who's detriment ?
Abi ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by yahmohy27: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

Igbos can never do wrong.

Dint mind the hypocrisy being

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by alfarouq(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Was anyone denying that they are Igbo?

The most decorated kidnapper is Evans and no one is in doubt his tribe, so I don't understand what he meant by they spoke Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by yahmohy27: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Barrylord4040:
The three powerful contestants to the nation's highest office are Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Most at times pundits and analysts make comparison amongst these candidates to see who is the most qualified to take the mantle of leadership of this country after the expiration of President Buhari's tenure as the President of this great country. To me, having regards to their track records and political wherewithal to take this nation to the highest pedestal of excellent leadership, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate, but also should not be compared to these candidates whose track records are nothing to write home about
Sure!
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by shakdav(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:
the hausas and fulani living in my home town orlu also speaks fluent igbo. since the begining of the beheadings in imo, they are nowhere to be found
That is your problem ooh, so Igbo dont commit ilegality right, even do that is why the Hausa fulani are the ones ruluing you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Nothing like unknown gunmen it is IPOB and ESN

This guy don smoke cow dunk.. so are you saying there's no kidnappers in the east? Abi ur brain get pimples when he said they spoke igbo,English and all inbtw? B4 ESN was created,dem no dey kidnap? Abi Evans na ESN? Reason like a matured person? No matter what you say or do,it won't deter BIAFRAN Freedom and ESN has come to rid your cattle herders off from killing our people.... if e dey pain you, make you and ur pay master ijele do something good by joining ebubeagu to kill the unknown gunmen and protect your people... you can join army,or form JTF to tackle the menace... ESN stays in the bush to protect east from marauders

The young man said the song they played (background) is songs that he couldn't understand... it could be cultist or something playing their normal songs

My 2cent

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by sexyking1: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2022
I am Igbo but I leave in Lagos, and speaks Yoruba fluently more than indigenes, does that make me a Yoruba man? I even speak Hausa fluently.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by shezy14(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:
the hausas and fulani living in my home town orlu also speaks fluent igbo. since the begining of the beheadings in imo, they are nowhere to be found
una dey mad, Upon terrorists
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by omenka(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2022
They're Fulanis that learnt how to speak Igbo. cool

There are no criminal Igbo men in the world. Go and verify!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by BaddestQueen(f): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2022
omenka:
They're Fulanis that learnt how to speak Igbo. cool

There are no criminal Igbo men in the world. Go and verify!
shatap omenka
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by PaedophileProph: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2022
Which language herdsmen no dey speak ?
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by clothingonline(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2022
This nation onlyGod fit save us

men clothing all sizes Available
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

at least the young man didn't fool around like others who blame outsiders for crime committed by Igbos in Igboland... I remember how that bigoted Methodist prelate said na fulani kidnapped am for Igboland oooo...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by victorazy(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
insider job.
loud music for masking of other sounds and conversations.

Not really.

I think their hideouts always near their shayo place, incubated by their female (ashawo) babes. That's where their money goes.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2022
Rapuru14:
Likewise the gun me that kidnapped Methodist Prelate.

Ain't trying to absolve anyone, but there are Fulanis and Hausas who speak Igbo fluently.

They're many.
stop fooling around na Igbo people be the kidnappers...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Christistruth00: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2022
25ahmad:
We all know... The unknown

Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB Thugs and Killers

There is a viral Video of them using Cutlasses to hack a man into Pieces and then

Butchering the Corpse into Pieces as if they want to use it to cook Soup

Disgustingly Abominable

They are Evil to the Core

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by gozmok1(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2022
I swear with God NNAMDI KANU GREATEST UNDOING IS FORMING ESN

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by asanausana91: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:
The head of the Fulani herdsmen who kidnapped the Methodist prelate spoke Igbo too he said he was born in Umuahia . So he speaks Fulfude and Igbo.
that Methodists man is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by barcaboi(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:
Kontinu denying

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by nony43(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2022
asanausana91:
that Methodists man is a liar.

How? He is not the only person I have had my personal experience while trying to process my papers to japaa.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Backpedal: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

That's not the point you m.oron
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by aamir14t: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2022
you maybe rightyou maybe right...
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters please stop killing innocent Ibos

Idiotic fuuuuul
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by pquaver(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:

The Igbos in the North also speak hausa fluently and it could also be that Fulani herdsmen and boko haram are Igbos don't you think so?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by detectivejones: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Did you expect them to speak French.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by pquaver(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2022
nony43:
The head of the Fulani herdsmen who kidnapped the Methodist prelate spoke Igbo too he said he was born in Umuahia . So he speaks Fulfude and Igbo.

The bomb maker of boko haram was igbo and born it the east he speaks igbo and hausa fluently.... So....

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Kantebets(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2022
alfarouq:
Was anyone denying that they are Igbo?

The most decorated kidnapper is Evans and no one is in doubt his tribe, so I don't understand what he meant by they spoke Igbo.
u don’t have any sense
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by EIeyigidigan: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:
you're a big fool
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by EIeyigidigan: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Snapchat:

No matter how fluent they are in Ibo language, you can still differentiate through their accent. It was done by your fellow Ibos, stop deflecting.
ignore those fools bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) / Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.