Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad (18024 Views)

Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Ijaya123: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:
the hausas and fulani living in my home town orlu also speaks fluent igbo. since the begining of the beheadings in imo, they are nowhere to be found

Even Evans is not Igbo. All na propaganda.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Gbagura: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:
the hausas and fulani living in my home town orlu also speaks fluent igbo. since the begining of the beheadings in imo, they are nowhere to be found
You're right jàre. Ibos can never be wrong. How can the greatest tribe in Nigeria go wrong? Those baby factories in your region belong to Yorùbás. Evans was never a kidnapper, he was lied against. Don't mind those bitter efulefu fulani govt. They are trying to give the great ibo nation a bad name.

You be confirmed Eleribu ọmọ àdánù!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by shortIGBOman: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:

No tribe lives in the East. That region is not accomodating to none IGBO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by sunnnnyuu(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2022
fk001:

So you mean all Flat!nos are saint right?

Igbos no dey do wrong they are always right
Igbo will not accept crime done by his tribe men but will find excuse to blame someone else, and this is why they are saying Obi is a saint but truly Obi is a criminal politician like the remaining politicians in the country, the best way out for Nigeria and Nigerians is to divide the country or restructure it and amend the constitution, but the best option is to break the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Before you no know say na them?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by macho44(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:
Na ur head be this? grin
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by rusher14: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2022
macho44:

Na ur head be this? grin
Ehen na.

Wetin do am?
grin

E resemble star screwdriver abi?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Abagworo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
He spoke too fast, with a different Igbo dialect, with weak English, with a commanding tone, both commanding and kind.

A different Igbo dialect that sounded too fast for an Orlu man to comprehend is definitely neither Imo nor Anambra origin. Fast Igbo is either Rivers, Abia or Ebonyi State. Mbaise speaks fast Igbo but all parts of Imo State understand Mbaise very well .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Sleekfingers: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

Igbos can never do wrong.

I tire o.....always blaming other regions for their stupidities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by 1east: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Abagworo:

A different Igbo dialect that sounded too fast for an Orlu man to comprehend is definitely neither Imo nor Anambra origin. Fast Igbo is either Rivers, Abia or Ebonyi State. Mbaise speaks fast Igbo but all parts of Imo State understand Mbaise very well .

How did Anambra enter into this your post,? Someone was kidnapped in imo state by imo indigenes but you are busy mentioning Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by bewla(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
yinkus6750:
IPOB, ESN, UGM are all citizens of same tribe.
Doing each other at who's detriment ?
They want to kanjol the mumu generation of Yoruba youth to believe Obi is the best

So they can win and spread there problem to all over like the out going big head is doing

Chineke chukwu will not allow you agenda see the light of day

If Tinubu is your problem vote the SDP man his Yoruba and young

Don't sale a bad product in name of young to me
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

akeem undecided
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rubbish, there are countless number of Northerners in the East who speaker Igbo better than some Igbos.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Litmus: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
My father said the drive lasted for about 30 minutes. That was his rough calculation. I don’t know how someone would be blindfolded, in a place that has had records of insecurity, driving for all that long and there were no checkpoints, no police, nothing; just free driving and getting to their destination so safely.

No police checkpoints, he reportedly states...
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by baretalk: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
sexyking1:
I am Igbo but I leave in Lagos, and speaks Yoruba fluently more than indigenes, does that make me a Yoruba man? I even speak Hausa fluently.
Why don't you go stay with your brothers in East, make dem use you drink garri cheesy
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by sexyking1: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
baretalk:

Why don't you go stay with your brothers in East, make dem use you drink garri cheesy
You lack sense for saying that. We Igbos are Travellers. That is why we acquire so much knowledge and wealth. We do not believe in tribe or region, we believe in diversity. Like a saying goes, he that travels far, knows farther. As for my hometown, I travel there in every given time. Use this words I told you now and be useful.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by baretalk: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
sexyking1:

You lack sense for saying that. We Igbos are Travellers. That is why we acquire so much knowledge and wealth. We do not believe in tribe or region, we believe in diversity. Like a saying goes, he that travels far, knows farther. As for my hometown, I travel there in every given time. Use this words I told you now and be useful.
Forget story, you are travellers but the biggest bigots in Nigeria, you like to travel to other places, but make your place unconducive to live in. You must be very stupid. If all Nigerians start acting like ipob animals, where will you live, work, travel to?

Mumu wey think say he get sense.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by dangermouse(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
buttlover:

Exacly what the guy refused to acknowledge. They abound in the Southeast. I know many fulanis who where born and brought up in Enugu state, Imo state and Anambra State who speaks pure igbo language.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by EIeyigidigan: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
Rubbish, there are countless number of Northerners in the East who speaker Igbo better than some Igbos.
you're a foolish apostle.
I pray you become the next victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Solari8(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Is this what you guys mean by flat head because I don't understand,.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Wwwq: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
They will be your own people setting you up. Stay on the low and stay off social media and enjoy peace of mind
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by Desusi: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Snapchat:

No matter how fluent they are in Ibo language, you can still differentiate through their accent. It was done by your fellow Ibos, stop deflecting.
As far as know, it cannot be Yoruba or tiv,it could either be Fulani, Hausa or Igbo.Any of the above is correct.
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by edosignature(m): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by macho44(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

Ehen na.

Wetin do am?
grin

E resemble star screwdriver abi?
You dey motivate me grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by edosignature(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2022

Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by JooEeL(m): 1:39am On Aug 29, 2022
maasoap:

All these trashy comments just because Fulani man is the president. Well, Buhari is leaving next year May and we can rest about all these childish conspiracy theories.

You don't see beyond your nose typical black african. I don't expect an enlightened response from a soulless finished black zoogerian as they are the epitome of everything zombie.

And which stupid buhari are u talking about? This fake one on the seat or the dead one since 4 yrs ago?
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by iamme1234(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2022
rusher14:

Igbos can never do wrong.

No be lie 12 over 100
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by maasoap(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
JooEeL:

You don't see beyond your nose typical black african. I don't expect an enlightened response from a soulless finished black zoogerian as they are the epitome of everything zombie.

And which stupid buhari are u talking about? This fake one on the seat or the dead one since 4 yrs ago?

This one too has drunk Kanu's urine grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad by JooEeL(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
maasoap:

This one too has drunk Kanu's urine grin grin grin

Awon enyan soro, jagabandit olofo naa n soro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PSC Dismisses 10 Policemen, Demotes Eight For Misconduct / Boy Says He's Not Afraid Of Police Officers, But Afraid Of Soldiers & Boko Haram / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.