Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

10 Ways To Get Out Of A Bad Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Get Out Of A Bad Relationship (1677 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Get Out Of A Bad Relationship by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2011
There is probably not one person out there in the world, unless they are one of the few lucky ones who get it on their first try, (in which case they are already scorned for their good luck) who has not had the need to get out of a bad relationship. Anyone who has ever been in a bad relationship will try any amount of relationship tips to get themselves out. As experienced ones will tell you, sometimes it may take a number of relationship tips to get yourself out because they are called bad relationships for a reason. Sometimes it is very hard to get back out of a bad relationship so you may need to use many relationship tips before you can successfully break free. Here are a few relationship tips that may help you in your struggle.

Move to another city - This may seem drastic, but if you are in a truly bad situation, sometimes the only relationship tips that will work are the best. This way you get out of their lives forever and you get yourself away from all the negative air created in your current location from the bad relationship.

Lie about your sexual orientation - This type of relationship tips usually works best for guys trying to get out of bad relationships with girls best. Girls will be offended and move on quickly, but if you are a girl beware that if you use this relationship tips, the guy may actually be turned harder and it may be harder to get out of a bad relationship.

Could we just be friends? - Everybody knows that nobody means it if that line is uttered. In fact, if you were in a bad relationship you are probably wondering how this relationship tips would even work as the point is you want out, the reason it does is because most people will run fast after hearing it, leaving you free.

Simply be clear - The most obvious relationship tips, but sometimes the most effective, who wants to stay with someone in a relationship that clearly does not want them. There will be no ‘what ifs’ left in the bad relationship and chances are they will flee quickly.

Have them evicted - If you pay the rent, and are ready to get out of a bad relationship once in for all, have the landlord throw them out for you. This makes it very official you are done and you won’t be subject to their pleading when they get home.

I don’t sexually want you - Chances are, this is going to cause your ex from the bad relationship some pain, but is going to clear them out quick once sex is off the table.

I slept with someone else
- Even if you are lying, most people will not stick around for an apology unless you are sorry thus making it one of the best relationship tips for getting out.

I hate your family - Works for the same reason as sleeping with someone, your bad relationship ex will be so angry at you for talking about their family they will clear out without your help, another great one of the relationship tips.

Change your phone, email, and IM - If you leave behind a bad relationship, and they have no way to contact you, that’s it unless they start stalking you, and in that case you need to call the police because its more than just a bad relationship gone sour.
cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Get Out Of A Bad Relationship by Mynd44: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2011
TOO LONG!!!!
why not IT'S OVER
It's short and effective
Re: 10 Ways To Get Out Of A Bad Relationship by iice(f): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2011
Na wah. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Ways To Get Out Of A Bad Relationship by 9jafetish(f): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2011
El Guapo:

There is probably not one person out there in the world, unless they are one of the few lucky ones who get it on their first try, (in which case they are already scorned for their good luck) who has not had the need to get out of a bad relationship. Anyone who has ever been in a bad relationship will try any amount of relationship tips to get themselves out. As experienced ones will tell you, sometimes it may take a number of relationship tips to get yourself out because they are called bad relationships for a reason. Sometimes it is very hard to get back out of a bad relationship so you may need to use many relationship tips before you can successfully break free. Here are a few relationship tips that may help you in your struggle.

Move to another city - This may seem drastic, but if you are in a truly bad situation, sometimes the only relationship tips that will work are the best. This way you get out of their lives forever and you get yourself away from all the negative air created in your current location from the bad relationship.

Lie about your intimate orientation - This type of relationship tips usually works best for guys trying to get out of bad relationships with girls best. Girls will be offended and move on quickly, but if you are a girl beware that if you use this relationship tips, the guy may actually be turned harder and it may be harder to get out of a bad relationship.

Could we just be friends? - Everybody knows that nobody means it if that line is uttered. In fact, if you were in a bad relationship you are probably wondering how this relationship tips would even work as the point is you want out, the reason it does is because most people will run fast after hearing it, leaving you free.

Simply be clear - The most obvious relationship tips, but sometimes the most effective, who wants to stay with someone in a relationship that clearly does not want them. There will be no ‘what ifs’ left in the bad relationship and chances are they will flee quickly.

Have them evicted - If you pay the rent, and are ready to get out of a bad relationship once in for all, have the landlord throw them out for you. This makes it very official you are done and you won’t be subject to their pleading when they get home.

I don’t sexually want you - Chances are, this is going to cause your ex from the bad relationship some p

ain, but is going to clear them out quick once sex is off the table.

I slept with someone else
- Even if you are lying, most people will not stick around for an apology unless you are sorry thus making it one of the best relationship tips for getting out.

I hate your family - Works for the same reason as sleeping with someone, your bad relationship ex will be so angry at you for talking about their family they will clear out without your help, another great one of the relationship tips.

Change your phone, email, and IM - If you leave behind a bad relationship, and they have no way to contact you, that’s it unless they start stalking you, and in that case you need to call the police because its more than just a bad relationship gone sour.
cheesy

i like the last one works for me all the time , i just dissapear .
Re: 10 Ways To Get Out Of A Bad Relationship by Mynd44: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2011
This is just cowpoo

(1) (Reply)

Cheating In The Name Of Love / THE CONFUSED WIFE / His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.