Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,510 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Fiance Is Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Cheating On Me (2625 Views)

My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. / I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by boma10: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gudday my fellow nairalander's, please i have a girl i want to get married to and she has agreed to marry me too,we are 1 yeas old in the courtship,but the issue is that for the past 4 month she has meet wit 4 different men,bt she told me 1,i found out the rest on her chat and she plead to it,i love her so much and she knew and provide for her on the ground that she is okay,plz wat should i do? Help me out
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Anyenmoney(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Please give me her phone number.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by fman(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
simp
Dump her and move on.
Cause if you marry her,
She will cheat.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by LonelyLucifer(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
One of the reasons we are called "ALPHA" is because of our ability to think and make decisions efficiently. If you are confuse over such small matter like this and you need people's opinion before you know the right thing to do which in this context is to "end the relationship" then you're a failed man.

In fact let me ask a question, Did your mother fed you the 6 month exclusive breastfeeding?

If no then it's no wonder why you ended up to be a slowpoke.

18 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Demigod22: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
The distance between you and sense is very far, very far like the distance between Akwa Ibom and Sokoto. We should clap for you and your useless fiancee? Oh, she is not useless, at least, she is distributing pvssy for area boys.

Nonsense and Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by boma10: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Plz plz brodas dnt insult,this is serious
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by SmellyNyash: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by SmellyNyash: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin
You too cheat na
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by TheirFADA: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
First of all, Apologise to her for making her cheat on you, tell her it's your fault

Tell her you'll never go through her phone again

Tell her she can date as many guys as possible because you don't deserve her

Then marry her

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
You are very stupid for disturbing us with this nonsense question. I don't know who gave birth to all these foolish boys parading as men.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Romanoff(f): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
She met 4 different men as how?

Sexual meeting or just physical meeting?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Aboks(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Cheat on her too make e be draw

Abi u wan loss 2:0

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Enny2013(f): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ain't u a man? U shud b able to handle a cheating fiance.if u can't,be ready to father other men's kids in ur marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by BadGenius(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
You are a very foolish simp sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by BrotherCork: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Enny2013:
Ain't u a man? U shud b able to handle a cheating fiance.if u can't,be ready to father other men's kids in ur marriage.

^^^^^see them..gold digger cheaters(,no oofencse) undecided
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by ednut1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
What kind of useless question is this You want us to tell u what to do or what
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Enny2013(f): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
BrotherCork:

^^^^^see them..gold digger cheaters(,no oofencse) undecided
Who are the gold diggers? Ur sisters or ur girlfriends.
Stop trolling me,pls.
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Israeldan1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
One of the reasons we are called "ALPHA" is because of our ability to think and make decisions efficiently. If you are confuse over such small matter like this and you need people's opinion before you know the right thing to do which in this context is to "end the relationship" then you're a failed man.

In fact let me ask a question, Did your mother fed you the 6 month exclusive breastfeeding?

This devil again

Ur talks are always off point

Don't you think nigga!!!
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by marlow1962(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
LonelyLucifer:

It is a DISGRACE when a man can’t make basic decisions on his own( like fr)

Someone he wants to get married to cheated on him, his best alternative to it is to come here seeking for advice ( ain’t he a bitch?).
Many guys do deserve to have dicks, they pussies.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Spnn(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
boma10:
Gudday my fellow nairalander's, please i have a girl i want to get married to and she has agreed to marry me too,we are 1 yeas old in the courtship,but the issue is that for the past 4 month she has meet wit 4 different men,bt she told me 1,i found out the rest on her chat and she plead to it,i love her so much and she knew and provide for her on the ground that she is okay,plz wat should i do? Help me out
Nigg u being serious rut now bro undecided
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Israeldan1:

This devil again

Ur talks are always off point

Don't you think nigga!!!
I'll like to ask you the same question....

Don't you think nigga?
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by jesmond3945: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
boma10:
Did she sleep with them?
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by jogsman01(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
boma10:
Plz plz brodas dnt insult,this is serious
gimme her number. I'll help you talk sense to her.
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by iLegendd(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
boma10:

The moment I saw "I love her so much" I knew you're a dull man. Real men don't love let alone love so much. They only admire or like — they don't love. The thing real men want is sex, no infection, and peace of mind. They have no business with love.

SIMPs will never learn. Also, real men NEVER forgive a woman who cheats even if he, the real man, is cheating. PERIOD! It's not ego, but real principle.

Note: Some real men do pretend to give just to make her think she's been forgiven, but all he's after is the free sex and nothing more. No love lost, no love found — just sex.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Saintdan0421(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
boma10:

Hey man u're the 'fiancé' & she the 'fiancéé.'

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by BrotherCork: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Enny2013:

Who are the gold diggers? Ur sisters or ur girlfriends.
Stop trolling me,pls.

too late to apologice. u are a gold diggger..piŕiod.how can u come to nairaland & advise women to cheat on marryed men for moiney when u clearly no she's married to him.(read yor last post). shame on u for disgrasssing Nigeria & shame on u for been a gold digger!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by techWriter3: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Jflex07(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
You type like a kid. I'm really sorry for you because all is see is manipulation from your Olosho girlfriend.. Simps are pathetic beings!!
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by mrcrabs(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lmao you want to marry community property, better wake up and smell the coffee boss. That relationship will be the end of you.
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Rexymania(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Please marry her, she's a wonderful woman. Idiot
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Evergreen4(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fix a date for trad. Then convince her that fathers house needs little renovation before the said date. Remove the roof of the house and Tell them you're no longer interested
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by NA1RALANDER(f): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
boma10:

Pls allow her cheat more.. don't end the relationship pls..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, How Do I Handle Area Boys Rushing After Me(pics) / Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? / My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.