Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,688 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Found Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Love! (941 Views)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / I Found Love On NL / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Love! by BaEnki(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't know a better topic. But yeah, I found love.

I've been single and non searching for as long as I can remember after I lost her, Rheya. I was grieving, couldn't love anyone, no feelings, no emotions, occasional flings to feel like a man. But I wasn't really feeling any.

Until 24th of August, we met in a very unusual manner. Her presence at my working place caught me, our eyes got entangled but I had to break away. She came to meet me to ask for my help concerning what she was in my office for.

We got talking right from there, and I felt as if she's Rheya's incarnate, atm I felt like she possessed all her personalities (I wasn't wrong), coupled with the fact that they so much look alike.

Long story short, right now we're currently dating, we're thousands of kilometres apart from each other, but the two days we spent together seems like they're unending. It's like we've known for a millennium. She just ended my years of grieving. I think we were made for each other.

I'm in love smiley
Re: I Found Love! by kals4luv990(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
BOSS GIVE IT SMALL TIME CAUSE BREAKFAST IS ON ITS WAY..NO TOO PUT YOUR MIND FOR MIND#know this and know peace #
Re: I Found Love! by advanceDNA: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oh no....u meet woman 24th...u don dey profess love...una no dey hear word..
..too much korea movies

The love bombing have started...
billing go follow...
The ex will show face...
Alhaji and yahoo boyfriend will surface
your eyes go finally open....

3 Likes

Re: I Found Love! by BaEnki(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
kals4luv990:
BOSS GIVE IT SMALL TIME CAUSE BREAKFAST IS ON ITS WAY..NO TOO PUT YOUR MIND FOR MIND#know this and know peace #

Lol grin

Okay thanks. That will be horrible for me though.

I forgot to mention that we're already planning weddings cheesy
Re: I Found Love! by PerfectStranger(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
undecided
Re: I Found Love! by rickpat(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
honey moon stage....

bro,if you want this relationship to last long STOP SEEING/COMPARING HER TO REYNA BECAUSE SOON YOU WILL SEE SOME OF THE QUALITIES REYNA HAS THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE THEREBY BLINDING YOUR EYES FROM SEEING THE GOOD QUALITIES SHE HAS THE REYNA NEVER HAD...

ITS A NEW RELATIONSHIP FOR YOU SO GIVE IT A CLEAN SLATE TO START.... WISH YOU THE BEST

1 Like

Re: I Found Love! by BaEnki(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
advanceDNA:
Oh no....u meet woman 24th...u don dey profess love...una no dey hear word..
..too much korea movies

The love bombing have started...
billing go follow...
The ex will show face...
Alhaji and yahoo boyfriend will surface
your eyes go finally open....

Lol no be so boss. I deliberately left her work and mine out of this. She even earn more than me self(salary wise), but that's not the point.

We seemed to have been searching for each other for a very long time. I've been single since 2016 grin And she hasn't been in any too for a long time.
Re: I Found Love! by BaEnki(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
rickpat:
honey moon stage....

bro,if you want this relationship to last long STOP SEEING/COMPARING HER TO REYNA BECAUSE SOON YOU WILL SEE SOME OF THE QUALITIES REYNA HAS THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE THEREBY BLINDING YOUR EYES FROM SEEING THE GOOD QUALITIES SHE HAS THE REYNA NEVER HAD...

ITS A NEW RELATIONSHIP FOR YOU SO GIVE IT A CLEAN SLATE TO START.... WISH YOU THE BEST

Thank you sir!

This is the kind of input I want cheesy
Positive vibes, not negatives smiley
Re: I Found Love! by JoeRizzla(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nothing dey sweet pass relationship for the first two weeks, Then see finish go come,
disrespect,
entitle mentality,
ego bruising.
Anyways Igbo and shayo still dey in case them serve you breakfast
Re: I Found Love! by SmellyNyash: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin
This Mumu don see pussy confuse
Re: I Found Love! by Tboymessiah(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
NasoLifeBe

Hope no be Lust u found not Love
Re: I Found Love! by Haynnie: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
BaEnki:
I don't know a better topic. But yeah, I found love.

I've been single and non searching for as long as I can remember after I lost her, Rheya. I was grieving, couldn't love anyone, no feelings, no emotions, occasional flings to feel like a man. But I wasn't really feeling any.

Until 24th of August, we met in a very unusual manner. Her presence at my working place caught me, our eyes got entangled but I had to break away. She came to meet me to ask for my help concerning what she was in my office for.

We got talking right from there, and I felt as if she's Rheya's incarnate, atm I felt like she possessed all her personalities (I wasn't wrong), coupled with the fact that they so much look alike.

Long story short, right now we're currently dating, we're thousands of kilometres apart from each other, but the two days we spent together seems like they're unending. It's like we've known for a millennium. She just ended my years of grieving. I think we were made for each other.

I'm in love smiley
You found love op?
Abeg keep am where you take see am if u no wan come back here to lament cheesy
Re: I Found Love! by Wronggee(m): 2:12am On Aug 29, 2022
Be sure first before concluding. Just few days and you Don dey loud ur mic grin cheesy. Make them no used you catch Cruise
Re: I Found Love! by advanceDNA: 2:28am On Aug 29, 2022
BaEnki:

Lol no be so boss. I deliberately left her work and mine out of this. She even earn more than me self(salary wise), but that's not the point.

We seemed to have been searching for each other for a very long time. I've been single since 2016 grin And she hasn't been in any too for a long time.

Guy......dont get me wrong...i'm not telling you not to be in a relationship ooo, im just telling you to ensure you are not being played...

..once you meet a lady and you hear "I've not had sex for a decade or many years".....know its all lies ....u are being manipulated..its a classic move of trying to paint good girl narrative...

Understand something ....women will tell you their past doesnt matter......they will tell you good character is all thats needed and make u see it....yet the first impression they want to sell to you is that they are a saint and not having sex and have only had sex with one or two guys

.if they notice you dont have any experience ....they will even say they are a virgin yet the place don wide...

Shes playing you a script. she knows if she told u she fvcked yesterday or not too long ago..you may see her as a slút, especially as a guy that has been clean and searching for 6 years...

Unless she has a deformity....even mad women roaming the street have someone fvcking them regularly ....#fact

U ddnt start sharp..never quickly reveal info that make u lose leverage or make it easy for people to lie to you...no matter the kind of relationship..romantic, friendship, seller/buyer relatiinship etc...

.u shouldn't have said u have not been in a relationship.
.u have exposed your vulnerability..u dont know her yet....get to know people well before u start singing your life...

....always start tell with a bad boy narrative.. guess what??women find it enticing and adventrous....

Tell her u are a strong man and dont care about a woman's past.....fabricate story of how one of your ex was a prostitute and u found out but u loved her still with your heart...that you are very understanding....guy!!!! she will confess even if they just fvcked her the same morning you met...

Just be on the look out for redflag and inconsistency in information you have been told by asking her again....lies dont usually sound exactly the same when told widely different periods apart

, if you have chance check her phone once every two weeks....the street is cold man.. make sure you are not being deceived....

1 Like

Re: I Found Love! by iLegendd(m): 3:32am On Aug 29, 2022
Over excitement breeds eagerness which breeds desperation, clinginess, and neediness.

Finally, neediness is repulsive and breeds "I need some space." I need some space breeds cheating and cheating ends relationships.

Even in the stock market or crypto, don't be too excited when the market falls or rises — just stay calm and DCA.

The end.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Found Love! by Streetmovement(m): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your topic should read "I think I found liability"

Game on bro, your breakfast will be ready in due time grin Have some patiences
Re: I Found Love! by Demigod22: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Five minutes silent for a comrade who is about to be serve unripe breakfast.
Re: I Found Love! by Oturatetuala(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Relationship aha! Another breakfast loading, till then anyways.
Re: I Found Love! by BaEnki(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2022
@advanceDNA

Thanks sir!
In this game I'm experienced, I've had flings in the past, no emotional attachment. I've been searching for a long time for a girl that tick my boxes. And she ticks them all.

I'm convicted that we aren't playing games. It's divine matchup for us smiley
Re: I Found Love! by BaEnki(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2022
iLegendd:
Over excitement breeds eagerness which breeds desperation, clinginess, and neediness.

Finally, neediness is repulsive and breeds "I need some space." I need some space breeds cheating and cheating ends relationships.

Even in the stock market or crypto, don't be too excited when the market falls or rises — just stay calm and DCA.

The end.

Thanks my boss!

Advice duly noted.
Re: I Found Love! by BaEnki(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Una wey insult me up there, Una well done o.

grin

(1) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me / Why Do Nigerian Men Do This Alot? [Pics] / Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.