Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors (10264 Views)

I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies / Subsidy: ‘Endure, Tinubu Repositioning The Country’ – Keyamo Tells Nigerians / Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Johncuppa(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
May be it should not be called prediction, but endorsement instead.

Pastors are first human beings before men of God. They have their affection toward a candiadte and should not be stopped from doing that.

Exactly, the way you are being pained is how it is to us too. How can you returned to your vomit?
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by BigYash: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
hisgrace090:
Must you guys force anybody that support Peter obi to stop if I may ask.
This man matter surprise me o.. Na Festus just turn like this over night? Nothing Apshit can't spoil o

2 Likes

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by ogatboy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
2015 was different because of Osibanjo. The whole Redeemed church thought their son will do well but we warned them. 2023 is different, I mean totally different. Churches are not making predictions, they are mobilizing and campaigning for candidates and that is how it should be. It is part of their civic responsibility so Festus Keyamo should face marketing his principal and solving ASUU strike.
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by DSC7: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omo all theses people supporting Tilumbu dey try ooo...

Their cappings dey always sound Stoopid to sane Nigerians...

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Trapnews: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Esseite:
Keyamo, i am a Christian and would vote a Christian being in the mix because i want my faith represented in power decisions that affect me.. and i wish same for my muslims friends and family aswell.. alongside a united country devoid of fear and suspicion..

When a candidate tells you, he picked inequality and injustice just so he could have an edge, then that candidate has no principle or character, thats an unstable candidate and would do anything for power.

With all due respect, you lack sense... You advising the pastors to start seeking for Christian senate president to block islamization if any, rather than pitching tent with a candidacy that supports their plight tells so much about you as a person.. little wonder we retrogressed the past 7 years...
Stop displaying your ignorance on social platforms!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Johncuppa(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
ogatboy:
2015 was different because of Osibanjo. The whole Redeemed church thought their son will do well but we warned them. 2023 is different, I mean totally different. Churches are not making predictions, they are mobilizing and campaigning for candidates and that is how it should be. It is part of their civic responsibility so Festus Keyamo should face marketing his principal and solving ASUU strike.

Till tomorrow Osinbajo is still the leading Christian candidate.
If he has gotten APC ticket, there won't be anything like Obedient.

And last time I checked, the Church has pledged their support for any candidate.

We never regretted supporting PYO, if the opportunity provides itself once more, we will repeat the same.
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by ItaliancoffeeV(f): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nigeria will surely be great again. We're hopeful
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by gulfer: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Fear of Obedient positive prophesies even if its prediction is giving APC the goosebumps.........The handwriting appears to be getting legible and readable grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Trapnews:

Stop displaying your ignorance on social platforms!

Birds of a feather... no one expects any different.
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by desiredhome: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
mrvitalis:
But u enjoyed it in 2015

Pastors are Nigerians , leaders and influencers people are constantly asking them to lead and let them follow ...many Nigerians are seeking directions ...win or lose that doesn't mean they should not support who they think is the best
They should not support with sentiment/propaganda...... Christianity is different from politics......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by spinner2020(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Esseite:
Keyamo, i am a Christian and would vote a Christian being in the mix because i want my faith represented in power decisions that affect me.. and i wish same for my muslims friends and family aswell.. alongside a united country devoid of fear and suspicion..

When a candidate tells you, he picked inequality and injustice just so he could have an edge, then that candidate has no principle or character, thats an unstable candidate and would do anything for power.

With all due respect, you lack sense... You advising the pastors to start seeking for Christian senate president to block islamization if any, rather than pitching tent with a candidacy that supports their plight tells so much about you as a person.. little wonder we retrogressed the past 7 years...

Your mumu na world-class.
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by ifihearam: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
hisgrace090:
Must you guys force anybody that support Peter obi to stop if I may ask.

Wrong question, must Peter Obi supporters force people to support him? who ever goes against him you lot attack and threaten, very childish and stupid set of people..As a matter of fact, it you his supporters that makes people like me hate him with passion and will do everything to make sure he does not get 3m votes.
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by IbileIfe: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
False prophets give false prophecies.
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by mrvitalis(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
desiredhome:

They should not support with sentiment/propaganda...... Christianity is different from politics......
They need someone who would protect Christianity
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Mamijoh(f): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Antoeni:
ENERGY

From London to Germany, from Germany to Rome, From Rome to Canada.

Peter Obi is currently speaking in Toronto, Canada after walking and sitting many hours across countries.

Nigeria needs this energy. Only Peter has it.

You can say that again..

1 Like

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by omonla10(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
tunwumi:
They are "sure" 2odds marketers.

I wonder why Nigeria election is not on betting platforms with odds
its there nw. Peter Obi na 6 odd. Tinubu and Atiku around 1.9 odd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by ogatboy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Johncuppa:

Till tomorrow Osinbajo is still the leading Christian candidate.
If he has gotten APC ticket, there won't be anything like Obedient.

And last time I checked, the Church has pledged their support for any candidate.

We never regretted supporting PYO, if the opportunity provides itself once more, we will repeat the same.

It would have been a tough race for sure but I think he would still has gained traction because APC as a party is in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by lagosrd: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Laidewiess:

https://punchng.com/stop-political-predictions-keyamo-tells-pastors/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1661651752

What is this one's business. When a man is confuses and doesn't know his job description, he will start yarning rubbish.
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by ransomed: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Christians are aware that you have been decieving them, the pastors have instructed their members to get PVC and vote to defend their faith and you called it prediction.
It will schock you when results start emanating from 26th February.
Better prepare how you want to return to your law firm.
OBIdients to God is a fruitful commitment .
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Honjoshy4u: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Keyamo don de fear.
The heat is on.
Say no to muslim-muslim devilish ticket
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by amaridigital(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Esseite:

You want your faith in power and if I may ask, who is representing your faith? Peter Obi bows downs to the papacy and we pentecostals don't worship the papacy but we worship Christ. We are not hypocrites like Pastor Omokry. You have your allegiance to Rome and our allegiance is to Christ our Lord not Mary or the Pope. Pastor Remi Tinubu represents our beliefs and Faith more than Obi. Forget about the fake table shaker. We are the pentecostals. Our hope is in the new Jerusalem and in Christ only and not in Rome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
spinner2020:

Your mumu na world-class.

Empty barrels... its quite obvious you could only muster your dumb comment because you could not pick holes in the statement..
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
amaridigital:

You want your faith in power and if I may ask, who is representing your faith? Peter Obi bows downs to the papacy and we pentecostals don't worship the papacy but we worship Christ. We are not hypocrites like Pastor Omokry. You have your allegiance to Rome and our allegiance is to Christ our Lord not Mary or the Pope. Pastor Remi Tinubu represents our beliefs and Faith more than Obi. Forget about the fake table shaker. We are the pentecostals. Our hope is in the new Jerusalem and in Christ only and not in Rome.

Lame attempt at trying to divide christianity.
- Christianity is the belief in christ Jesus...
- Islam is the belief in Allah...

We also have those internal traditions you mentioned in various religions..

1 Like

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by CheapHomes1: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chiboy419:
I can feel the fear of the Unknown gripping this guy grin grin

The fear of OBi is the beginning of wisdom cool cool

what he said has nothing to do with obi. its a fact that these pastors are belittling the altar that they represent with their stupid permutations they call prophecies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by desiredhome: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
mrvitalis:

They need someone who would protect Christianity
And how has partisan politics by these clergy men protected the masses?
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by chloride6: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thunder fire you grin
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by desiredhome: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

what he said has nothing to do with obi. its a fact that these pastors are belittling the altar that they represent with their stupid permutations they call prophecies
Because they care-less for the souls they have and care-more of the money from the thieving politicians........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by annyz: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Senior Advocate of Nonsense
You have put ur career in the mud
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Krublog(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
All na prediction na,quote me anywhere no pastor on earth can accurately prophecy about wetin go happen in the future
They can only look at the present situation and guess,just like betnaija.lol

They are all fake, believe them at your own risk.

But your imams are right
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by deeva2: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
limeta:
With Muslim/Muslim ticket
Christians are fighting for survival
They must come together and bring down this evil call APC .

What is more evil than those baby factories in your region.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima / Court Nullifies Broadcasting Code Empowering NBC To Impose Fines On Broadcasters / We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.