Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors (10268 Views)

I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies / Subsidy: ‘Endure, Tinubu Repositioning The Country’ – Keyamo Tells Nigerians / Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by themanderon: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nigerians are too docile or under some sort of spell. If not how can people who take delight in misruling you still turn around to talk down on you? I just find it hard to understand. People that should be stoned still look you guys in the face to talk absolute nonsense. I am seriously amazed at the damage these devils have done to the psyche of the average Nigerian.
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by deeva2: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
ransomed:
Christians are aware that you have been decieving them, the pastors have instructed their members to get PVC and vote to defend their faith and you called it prediction.
It will schock you when results start emanating from 26th February.
Better prepare how you want to return to your law firm.
OBIdients to God is a fruitful commitment .

Zombidients indeed.
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Obakoolex(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oil dey your head jare kenyamo
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by ufotunang: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Keyamo are you afraid
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Mavrick2012: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
tunwumi:
They are "sure" 2odds marketers.

I wonder why Nigeria election is not on betting platforms with odds
seriously speaking,i saw 2019 election on bet9ja
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Krublog:

But your imams are right
Who said they are right?
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by mrvitalis(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
desiredhome:

And how has partisan politics by these clergy men protected the masses?
If Muslims can do it Christian leaders too should do it
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Krublog(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Who said they are right?

I just wanted to know.

Thanks for helping me understand
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by newnigerdelta00: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chiboy419:
I can feel the fear of the Unknown gripping this guy grin grin

The fear of OBi is the beginning of wisdom cool cool

Fear of which obi,why not the fear of your Papa and mama
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by tunwumi: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mavrick2012:
seriously speaking,i saw 2019 election on bet9ja

Pls share the link
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by badoh(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Esseite:
Keyamo, i am a Christian and would vote a Christian being in the mix because i want my faith represented in power decisions that affect me.. and i wish same for my muslims friends and family aswell.. alongside a united country devoid of fear and suspicion..

When a candidate tells you, he picked inequality and injustice just so he could have an edge, then that candidate has no principle or character, thats an unstable candidate and would do anything for power.

With all due respect, you lack sense... You advising the pastors to start seeking for Christian senate president to block islamization if any, rather than pitching tent with a candidacy that supports their plight tells so much about you as a person.. little wonder we retrogressed the past 7 years...
Kindly tell us the influence Osinbajo has in this administration in protecting the interest of the Christians. Even if Tinubu picks a christian VP, those people against his choice of shettima will still not vote for him. For your information, his choice of shettima is a political calculation and not an attempt to islamize the country. The senate president is more powerful than the office of VP and I agree with keyamo on the need to lobby for a christian SP other than VP.
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
This is very important, the way churches are beginning to act like make shift political parties is worrisome. Politics and evangelism should not be mixed at all.

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by ransomed: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
deeva2:

Zombidients indeed.

Agbero generation, Owo mi da?
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Empiree: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
limeta:
With Muslim/Muslim ticket
Christians are fighting for survival
They must come together and bring down this evil call APC .
entire SOUTHERN STATE governors i:e Igboland and Yorùbáland are Christians. Why are you people so selfish and ridiculous?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Senior Advocate of Nonsense

You must be Stupid, more Stupid than Festus Keyamo to support Tinubu

I hate the man more than Lai Mohd
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Yankee101: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
As e no favour una Abi
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by limeta(f): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Empiree:
entire SOUTHERN STATE governors i:e Igboland and Yorùbáland are Christians. Why are you people so selfish and ridiculous?

If it was a Christian/Christian ticket you would have started jihad fighting for your powerless Allah
If Islam is so good why don't you keep it to your selves

Head slammer is talking about selfish and ridiculous
Boko haram, Iswap, herdsmen, bandits and moderate muslims all terrorists.
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by Tundex911: 6:41am On Aug 30, 2022
Awon bet9ja pastors gbogbo
Re: Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors by ransomed: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
deeva2:

Zombidients indeed.

Agbero confraternity for Emilokan .
Dan iska, kawai .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP BOT Unites Mantu And Markafi Groups, To Meet Sheriff / Ekiti: 7 Chairmen, 42 Councilors Dump PDP For APC / NLC Threatens Industrial Action Over Proposed Electricity Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.