Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help (3129 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
I can start talking in a room filled with people, before minutes people will start trying to hold their nose. I Know it's from me, A friend always buy tomtom and give me one whenever I'm with him...it took me a long time before I got the message. Same with my body odor, I try as much to bath twice a day but whenever I sweat.i can perceive my own aroma which is not friendly.
I don't know if it's a spiritual thing, because I can't have a girlfriend for years now because of this so I opt for prostitutes, call girls And so front.
I have tried using baking soda and several toothpaste.. still same result.
This has really got a hold on my self esteem, I need help.

2 Likes

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by donaldking100: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
vote for Peter Obi, & all your problems would be solved.

6 Likes

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Barrister026:
I can start talking in a room filled with people, before minutes people will start trying to hold their nose. I Know it's from me, A friend always buy tomtom and give me one whenever I'm with him...it took me a long time before I got the message. Same with my body odor, I try as much to bath twice a day but whenever I sweat.i can perceive my own aroma which is not friendly.
I don't know if it's a spiritual thing, because I can't have a girlfriend for years now because of this.
1. For mouth odor, go visit a dentist for mouth cleaning which one ought to have done about twice a year but try to get one done once a year at least. Also, try not to use your toothbrush more than 4 months. undecided

2. Regarding body odor, you can purchase higher strength anti-perspirants in the market these days that last 24 to 72 hours. Purchase one and use regularly on armpits and maybe groin area were sweating tends to happen the most. Ofcourse wash body twice regularly. Also see if you can change your soap and wash and dry your towel regularly. undecided

3. Also consider visiting your doctor for checkup to ensure your health is in order. Sometimes these things are signs of health issues. Yes, bad breath and even body odor can be signs of looming health problems.. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Freelane33(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Barrister026:
I don't know if it's a spiritual thing, because I can't have a girlfriend for years now because of this.
God will help you
Can you get longrich toothpaste?
It’s very good .
Try not to repeat underwears twice
Every sweat at an interval doesn’t smell nice

3 Likes

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Hollybratt(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hey, chap, come and marry my ex gf
you get the same issue
IRMC
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Freelane33(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap, come and marry my ex gf
you get the same issue
IRMC
Omo eru cool

1 Like

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by slawomir: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni....una go just dey behave like baby and lily livered men

Just brush your teeth before you sleep at night....brush your tongue Ogbeni
Then in the morning after eating break fast....brush your teeth and tongue again

Then for the body odour

Shave those hair way dey your armpit
Plus the ones way dey your fertile rod.....
Remove any hair way dey all those your anus

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Hollybratt(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Freelane33:
Omo eru cool
Abeg shift make i pass
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Youngpo413: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap, come and marry my ex gf you get the same issue IRMC
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Slmgirldippussy: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Barrister026:

Pls bro use sensodyne daily care ...I said daily care ...
For the body od pls use lime to always wash your armpit. Pls adhere to this. Pls

Once in a while run on your body red oil. They bath
You can do this in a river so you won't mess up the bathroom.
Your cream should be adi agbon original. In two weeks this should be taken care of .

Pls adhere to this cos I can understand what you are going thru

Pls do it

Pls pls
Pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Hollybratt(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=Youngpo413 post=116169571][/quote]how does that affect the price of akara?
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Allison012: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. For mouth odor, go visit a dentist for mouth cleaning which one ought to have done about twice a year but try to get one done once a year at least. Also, try not to use your toothbrush more than 4 months. undecided

2. Regarding body odor, you can purchase higher strength anti-perspirants in the market these days that last 24 to 72 hours. Purchase one and use regularly on armpits and maybe groin area were sweating tends to happen the most. Ofcourse wash body twice regularly. Also see if you can change your soap and wash and dry your towel regularly. undecided
OP follow this man advice.

some chronic and persistant mouth odor is caused from an internal problem.

1 Like

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by VeryWickedMan: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
The mouth odour own is tonsil stones. Find a way to remove them periodically.

As for the body odour, I have no idea. Maybe you should stop fucking corpses.

1 Like

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by insightful01(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
For body odor and mouth. The solution is synonyms m just water. Either taste or not taste drink water. Before eaten drink water Wait for some minutes mayy be 15 to 30 minutes.

After eaten drink water, you must drink water for 2 to 3 times before the next meal..

Make it an habit and check yourself after some months. There must be some improvement in your body.

Forgot to include bath. Ensure you take your 2 times daily if possible 3 times!

1 Like

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by EmiDon11: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Barrister026:
I don't know if it's a spiritual thing, because I can't have a girlfriend for years now because of this so I opt for prostitutes, call girls And so front.
orgasmgiver123,shey i told to visit doctor and dont post this with ur alternate moniker but u turned deaf ears instead.

U go hear whin from nairalanders today

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by EmiDon11: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The mouth odour own is tonsil stones. Find a way to remove them periodically.

As for the body odour, I have no idea. Maybe you should stop fucking corpses.

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by toujurs: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
And this could be one of the trolls in this forum, undecided

1 Like

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by magnum247: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
You could have an underlying health issue. Go for complete medical checkup ASAP. No be every mouth and body odour be hygiene matter. Pursue the black goat now wey light still dey.
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Goddeywithme: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Barrister026:

When u brush your teeth, make sure u brush ur tongue. Ur tongue should be completely red. No whitish stuff. That is the reason I brush in front of a mirror. After brushing ur tongue, rinse out, and look at it. If there are still white stuff, it is still dirty

You should put the brush as deep in as you can until u feel like throwing up. Find the exact spot when u can put ur brush on ur tongue and not throw up, and any millimeter deeper means throwing up. From that point to the tip of ur tongue would be red after brushing, both in the morning and evening

Needless to say, make sure u brush all sides of ur teeth, front, back, middle

Make sure u don't repeat shirts and singlets and boxers. For me in this country Nigeria, it is one singlet, one boxer, one shirt for each day. Tomorrow, I am using fresh ones. I don't repeat. I repeat trousers only sometimes. If u can, don't even repeat trousers.

Make sure no body hair is on u. Armpits, groin, anus. Remove them all.

Keep low cut or skin cut on ur head so that u wash it head and scalp everyday. No carry afro which u can't wash everyday

1 Like

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Uyi168: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
donaldking100:
vote for Peter Obi, & all your problems would be solved.
this is quite insensitive..
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Mattwillz: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
I have body odour soap which i bought 2 for 12k each last two months but i haven't used one..i could give it to you for 5k works within 2 weeks morning and night..i'm just trying to help you not because you're someone important on nairaland..text me on 09165543913
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mattwillz:
I have body odour soap which i bought 2 for 12k each last two months but i haven't used one..i could give it to you for 5k works within 2 weeks morning and night..i'm just trying to help you not because you're someone important on nairaland..text me on 09165543913

Helper

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by franchasofficia: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Op beyond hygiene issues, diabetes can cause body odor. Go to any hospital close to you and do a blood sugar test.

Also try some other remedies suggested above, especially those that recommended shaving off hair from your private areas like armpits, groin, anus, etc. Also adhere to using one boxers per day.
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by ihatebuhari(f): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

3. Also consider visiting your doctor for checkup to ensure your health is in order. Sometimes these things are signs of health issues. Yes, bad breath and even body odor can be signs of looming health problems.. undecided
months? No wonder you people have mouth odours how can a sane human use 1 toothbrush more than two weeks?
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by tchidi066(f): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Firstly, go see a doctor and be sure you don't have stomach or any internal ulcer
Next get soaps with menthol, like dettol cool and the rest, shower at least twice a day. Always shave your pubic hair, especially your armpits. Scrub your armpit well when washing, again get a roll on, nivea men will do. Next when washing your clothes, wash the armpit and neck area. Get a body spray for your body and cologne for your clothes. Avoid certain food like garlic and the rest. When brushing make sure you scrub your tongue and go deeper, when you do these you will notice some slimy stuff coming out. Eat ginger to kill bad breadth. If you smoke you need to stop...Goodluck
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Doubleoh7: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na wah ooo, so one person get mouth odour ati body odour? Sorry oo
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Sweetvie: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Go for medical check-up and you need to visit a dentist. Make sure u bath aleast twice a day, clear those armpit hair n other hair, buy roll on, try to as much as u can to open ur mouth for fresh air... Don't use toothbrush more than 3 month, buy Colgate toothpaste, wash ur clothes regularly, make sure u don't wear a clothe more than one day n change ur buser every day.

1 Like

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
ihatebuhari:
months? No wonder you people have mouth odours how can a sane human use 1 toothbrush more than two weeks?
That's unnecessary waste. You should be able to use your toothbrush for as many as 3 to 4 months before discarding. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
The OP is mad. Check his previous posts. I think he's just lying and chasing clout.
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by ihatebuhari(f): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That's unnecessary waste. You should be able to use your toothbrush for as many as 3 to 4 months before discarding. undecided
hahahaha I guess you mouth wooze price of a toothbrush here is below half a dollar I guess is cheap also in Nigeria
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
ihatebuhari:
hahahaha I guess you mouth wooze price of a toothbrush here is below half a dollar I guess is cheap also in Nigeria
This isn't about whether toothbrushes are cheap or not. Instead it is what is recommended by the dentist association. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Horrified After Rachel Dolezal Onlyfans Leaks Online / I Feel So Down And Depressed / If You Are Still Single At The Age Of 25. You Are Useless!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.