Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) (45699 Views)

Pres. Tribunal: INEC To Open Defence Against Atiku, PDP Today / The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos / How Osinbajo Lured Shekarau Back To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by everythinggirly(f): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
May God help our dear country.
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Oddfinder001: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The truth be say I want obi to win
We will do our best

But if our best isn't good enough then tinubu and Apc will come out in fourth position

This is to say our main aim and objective as Nigerians is for obi to win and tinubu not only to lose but come out in the fourth position

Common Nigerians that is our target....lets do it...Edo state is obidient and yusful already....we are waiting for other states

So u get dis sense and u supported d dullard
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Shekarau, a political prostitute
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by searchlight: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Honourable1901:
For anyone who understands politics.. shekarau is a mole in PDP to calm atiku's nerves ..

From my observations kwakwaso might be tinubu's agenda, as well as peter obi indirectly to clip atiku's wings ..

After asking many questions, I realize that even if the contest was between asiwaju and atiku .. those who have decamped to peter obi's LP, will never support asiwaju because of the endsars protest, rather they will support atiku to punish tinubu, but the beautiful analysis is atiku should have locked down the SE and SS , if it's was 2 horse race and have majority from the north. As it stands now he can't get bloc votes from those region and kwakwaso will divide his northern dominance.
Where will Tinubu get his votes. From bene republic?
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by garfield1: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bbox450:
The northwest is looking strong in favour of atiku, just to get an ally in kaduna

Most of those people are paperweights
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by garfield1: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
searchlight:

From same ne and n
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Strong87: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
In your dream you obi that will not have one million votes
tempest01:
PDP has finally thrown the South away, after holding it together all these years and when the northerners went to APC to enthrone the disaster we have now.

The south are at fault though for not ensuring the presidency was zoned.

I don't see PDP surviving this second crack. If APC had repented from its evil ways and given the South a sane ticket, it would have been a walkover for them.

But alas, it's OBI first place, second option Atiku for one term, before we even think of APC.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The truth be say I want obi to win
We will do our best

But if our best isn't good enough then tinubu and Apc will come out in fourth position

This is to say our main aim and objective as Nigerians is for obi to win and tinubu not only to lose but come out in the fourth position

Common Nigerians that is our target....lets do it...Edo state is obidient and yusful already....we are waiting for other states

That is the goal and objective. We must try all we can to ensure Obi win. If our best is not good enough, then Atiku should win. Tinubu will never ever become Nigeria President. Never

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
Shekarau, a political prostitute
Just like Peter Obi.
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Honourable1901(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
searchlight:

I know one mediocre who can't read and understand properly will ask questions
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Just like Peter Obi.

Na Peter Obi matter go soon kill you..
Peter Obi is moving to greatness..
Shekarau, has no political rellivance anymore..
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
[
Mccullum:
Jagaban is the best man for the presidential job,

he's a visionary leader, vote for the best brain..

ABAT 2023 is a goal, vote wisely.

Dead brain that cannot make a comprehensive sentence you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Olaoinvestments(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
I kindly need your service … 08120652920

tonye33:
I have laptop parts for sale

HP Envy M6 Core i5

Motherboard
750 Gig hard drive
6 Gig RAM (4&2 gig)
Battery
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by tonye33(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Olaoinvestments:
I kindly need your service … 08120652920

Message me on WhatsApp
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Honourable1901:
For anyone who understands politics.. shekarau is a mole in PDP to calm atiku's nerves ..

From my observations kwakwaso might be tinubu's agenda, as well as peter obi indirectly to clip atiku's wings ..

After asking many questions, I realize that even if the contest was between asiwaju and atiku .. those who have decamped to peter obi's LP, will never support asiwaju because of the endsars protest, rather they will support atiku to punish tinubu, but the beautiful analysis is atiku should have locked down the SE and SS , if it's was 2 horse race and have majority from the north. As it stands now he can't get bloc votes from those region and kwakwaso will divide his northern dominance.

Absolutely!
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by ImperialYoruba: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Shekarau was governor of Kano. Some councillors in Kano have more clout than the guy.

I have lost count how many tomes he has switched parties. Between him and Atiku i dont know who carry the trophy.
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Reyhzor(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mccullum:

This best brain gat me..
But re you for real??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by citizenY(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Y
gozmok1:
Yet to see the chances of tinubu winning grin

The powers that be are not supporting him
The Nigerian youths with the largest population are not supporting him
Afenifere is not supporting him
Educated elites are not supporting him
The south where he comes from are not supporting him.
His party members aside urchins and paid sycophants are not supporting him.
His fellow contestants at the primaries are silent about supporting him.

Where does tinubu hope to get votes to win the election from.

You should be more worried about Labour Party that may not even have enough people to serve as polling agents not to talk of a voting population. Polling booth no dey for cyberspace. Continue to feel good....., while it lasts.... Come back here after the polls
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by citizenY(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sannisege:
At least Asiwaju has 2 votes from my household

Chai Chairman see logic. You just simply cancelled his one vote. This is wicked oooo
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu has won this election already. Politics is very deep! Not for empty brains at all.
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Gozac: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
ekukeku:
So North wants to rule us for 16yrs

Dis is serious o
Yes, I will be the happiest man for it since South don't believe in justice and equity.
Atiku is coming
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by ufotunang: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
They are all fighting for their pockets and bank account and not for the common man and nigerians... Nigerians be wise and do not allow this politcians to deceive you again
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Truthdeypain: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Indispensable85:
Tinubu has won this election already. Politics is very deep! Not for empty brains at all.

You will be deeply shocked!

Just wait for it

The youths are coming.
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Gozac: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
lyricalz:
Even Bible said "Fear North".
My prediction for 2023,
Atiku 1st
Obi 2nd
Tinubu 3rd.
The north continues to rule till the south get sense.
God bless you, your head dey there. This is my heart desire anyway. South is full of selfishness, wickedness, hatred, yet they want justice and equity from the north.
May God approve this result
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by uchennaq(m): 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://twitter.com/ochejoseph/status/1564330128968241154?t=Pwct2bnN-gENWvKGQB-aOA&s=19

This is a red flag for Nigeria. The same old people that destroyed this country. I know some stupid people will be hailing PDP without thinking with their God given mind and brain that these are the same people that have destroyed our economy. I pity the people that will still vote for these sets of idiots.
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by uchennaq(m): 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gozac:

God bless you, your head dey there. This is my heart desire anyway. South is full of selfishness, wickedness, hatred, yet they want justice and equity from the north.

I pity you
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Gozac: 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mccullum:

Yes oooo, Tinubu all the way!
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Gozac: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
uchennaq:

I pity you
Pity yourself first
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Truthdeypain: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2022
Gozac:

Great generalisation. It would seem that you all are too cowardly with the truth, blame should be apportioned objectively, without such useless blanket analysis. Abi na guilty conscience dey worry una.

These are the truths. By the doctrine of justice, equity and good conscience the Igbos are supposed to have been given an opportunity to produce the next president, the rest of the south should have rallied around the Igbos to make that a reality. Instead greed , tribalism, nepotism and igbophobia has made that impossible. E.g when well respected yoruba elders and politicians were shouting south they were infact referring to the yoruba people as a race.

Even as Peter Obi a man of eastern extraction has defied all the stereotypes and broken both regional and religious acceptance. A man loved by all and is still gaining wide acceptance, the fact of equity and fairness appears to be dislodged and many have sworn that he will never be president, for the crime of being an Igboman.

Since the so called called southerners cannot defend or stand up for equity and justice and shun the hate they must be indeed be foolish to demand same from core northerners.

My opinion has always been voting the most competent hands but sometimes these bigots try to make it seem like life or death issue. Las Las if we the youths don't get peter Obi 2023. Personally I would prefer that power remains with the mallams till 3050 maybe by then our tribalistic and hate filled brains for don reset.

The youths are coming!
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by 18wheeler: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2022
Majority northerners? Hmmm
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by fof1: 12:42am On Aug 30, 2022
neduboo:
Who is Shekarau? Never heard of him

You are not Serious O!... Go and Rest Joor...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / Nigerian Female Soldiers Back In The 60's (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.