Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) (45702 Views)

Pres. Tribunal: INEC To Open Defence Against Atiku, PDP Today / The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos / How Osinbajo Lured Shekarau Back To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Tareq1105: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Atiku is too desperate.

He promised Shekarawu the position of Secretary to the Government of the Federation SGF if he decamped to PDP.

That's the height of desperation. Is that how to make someone SGF?

Does Atiku know the sensitivity of this office?

Walahi, merit will take the back stage in Atiku government. It can't be better than Buhari. Atiku has compromised all positions in the desperation to woo defectors to PDP. Nigerians should not expect anything different from Atikulooooter.
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by adebwalex(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Who them help??.. If una like make una welcome Tinubu join una no go reach Obidient....

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Emman08: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Old thieves in agbada. Young people people keep keep fighting and arguing for people who are seeking away your future.
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Goodoldays(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Originality007:
Am a Yoruba man, my vote for Obi, but if Obi cant win It, den I wish Tinubu to win it. may North never happen to this country again

Forget about bigwigs this bigwigs that.It’s the people that will vote and the people are for Peter Obi.No shaking my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by federalgodey: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Northern Agenda!
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Alawode01(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Illegal gangs
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Jagabanofafrica: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The truth be say I want obi to win
We will do our best

But if our best isn't good enough then tinubu and Apc will come out in fourth position

This is to say our main aim and objective as Nigerians is for obi to win and tinubu not only to lose but come out in the fourth position

Common Nigerians that is our target....lets do it...Edo state is obidient and yusful already....we are waiting for other states

you can see ur urself, Tinubu is ur problem

Either u like it or not TINUBU is ur next president
YORUBA LOKAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Tareq1105: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Asgard73:
Family Affair

PDP!!!

Power to the people

Atiku/Okowa 2023

E sure

Only 3 serving governors and some old bankrupt governors attended. What does that suggest to you?
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Kwem(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Jagabanofafrica: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
TINUBU is the next President
Yoruba lokan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by SensualMan: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mccullum:
Jagaban is the best man for the presidential job,

he's a visionary leader, vote for the best brain..

ABAT 2023 is a goal, vote wisely.
Good afternoon Urchin!
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Jostoman: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pells:
My gf says if I can get 50 likes ,this night we gonna do snake in the monkey shadow style
Na una hand e dey o
sad sad shocked shocked
My hand no dey o grin
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by SensualMan: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
TINUBU is the next President
Yoruba lokan
Urchin Hi! grin
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Goodoldays(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

All this because you want to make a point cheesy

True true you no get work
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Mummyfour(f): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Cleanworld:
PLEASE I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE NAMES ON THIS LIST HAVE DONE FOR THIS COUNTRY AND IT PEOPLE? THANKS

1.H. E Alh. Atiku Abubakar PDP Presidential Candidate
2. H.E Arc. Namadi Sambo Former Vice President of Nigeria
3. H.E Sen Iyorchia Ayu PDP National Chairman
4. H.E Gov Ifeanyi Okowa Vice Presidential Candidate
5. H.E Gov Aminu Waziri Tambuwal Gov of Sokoto state and Chairman PDP Govs Forum
6. H.E Gov Darius Ishaku - Gov of Taraba State
7. H.E Sule Lamido Former Gov Of Jigawa state
8. H.E Boni Haruna Former Gov Of Adamawa state
9. H.E Alh. Athahiru Dalhatu Bafarawa Former Gov Of Sokoto State
10. HE Amb. Iliya Damagum PDP Deputy National Chairman
11. HE. Sen Abdul Ningi
12. HE. Rt. Hon Abdullahi Maibasira
13. H.E Ambassador Aminu Wali
these names have done absolutely nothing, and will still do nothing good for us all.
Wizards!

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by highchief1: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
yerokunphilips:
If Asiwaju thinks this people will leave Atiku and support, he will be shocked.
don’t be deceived.tinubu has more big wigs in the north.how many names did u count der?if tinubu dignitaries burst out u go run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by highchief1: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
lyricalz:
Even Bible said "Fear North".
My prediction for 2023,
Atiku 1st
Obi 2nd
Tinubu 3rd.
The north continues to rule till the south get sense.
u Dey use nyash see road so rearrange that ur list from bottom to top that’s the true reflection.
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by obembet(f): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
yerokunphilips:
If Asiwaju thinks this people will leave Atiku and support, he will be shocked.

They will support obi
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by kingyakos: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Why all the H.E on men who doesn't deserve such title
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Goodoldays(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
When people want to denigrate Tinubu's achievements, they say its because Lagos is rich.

Yet,No one Knew Lagos was Rich,until Bola Tinubu came along, and turned potential into prosperity.

Lagos increased IGR, from 600million to 8bn monthly under Bola Tinubu.

Lagos using Bola Tinubu's template now makes in close to 45billion naira monthly.

If its because Bola Tinubu,was 'just lucky,its Lagos' lets go to other states.

Nasir El-Rufai used a similar method to Bola Tinubu,reorgamised KADIRS,brought in Ifeuko Omoigui-Okauru,.

Kaduna IGR grew from 11.7bn to 44.9 bn naira in 5 years.

Ogun State did a similar thing too.
Its IGR is over 100bn yearly.

Ogun & Lagos are the only states now,whose IGR is more than their FAAC allocations.

The moral of this story is that there is a method that works in generating IGR, Lagos,Ogun,Kaduna are examples.

Stop denigrating Bola Tinubu's achievements because you cannot applaud greatness.

If a student consistently scores A's, admit he is brilliant.

Reproach doesn't diminish the sweetness of honey o.

George Udom

Wow!

He did all this things cheesy
What then was Fashola and Ambode doing all this while as Lagos state governors?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by desiredhome: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Shampoo77:
Wow ��� Tambuwa the betrayal is coming out for the first time since May.
How is he a betrayal? ....is the person you think he betrayed not a supper betrayal?......
"do unto others what you want them do for you"....
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by CaptainAyub: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
We will do our best

But if our best isn't good enough then tinubu and Apc will come out in fourth position

This is to say our main aim and objective as Nigerians is for obi to win and tinubu not only to lose but come out in the fourth position

Common Nigerians that is our target....lets do it...Edo state is obidient and yusful already....we are waiting for other states

Your current weed supplier is the good man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by ebbo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chine12:
Kano have finally been divided into 4
APC,PDP,NNPP,LP

Abeg remove LP from ur equation.
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Funflipper: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
We will do our best

How far with 4+4= TOGBA
Una dey hear am abi? No worry, e just dey start. More dey for front since una no gree use una tongue take count una teeth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by Bbox450: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
The northwest is looking strong in favour of atiku, just to get an ally in kaduna
Re: List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) by ridbell01(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
We will do our best

� � � � please whats the title of the movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.