Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? (11094 Views)

Concerned Shareholders Sue CBN, Etc For Bank Phb's Nationalisation / Btw Zenith And Bank Phb Which Should I Buy Shares / Contact Me For Bank Phb Shares, Its Out Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
Thanks babe, you are the best.
Re: What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? by blank(f): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
What are friends for?
Re: What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2011
Was the loan passed at all to his share holders eg the chairman and other members of board. I happen to know Chief Idudu very well, he never mentioned he was involved in such a big mess.
Re: What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? by omaojo1: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
blank:

Google his name or just search NLand.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-326159.0.html
Tanx for the link.

Plus he is actually of Falcon and not camry sec
Re: What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? by HECTORBOSS(m): 4:03am On Aug 12, 2011
Your Bank PHB shares is still intact. The buyers of the bank has assured depositors and investors alike that normal banking proceedings continues and there will be no sack nor retrenchment. just bank at your preferred branch with a new name and branding.
Re: What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2011
HECTORBOSS:

Your Bank PHB shares is still intact. The buyers of the bank has assured depositors and investors alike that normal banking proceedings continues and there will be no sack nor retrenchment. just bank at your preferred branch with a new name and branding.
Where did you hear this your version. I hope its not the one on nta undecided
Re: What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? by HECTORBOSS(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2011
Check with your bank if your are serious about your investment.
Re: What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? by stagger: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2011
HECTORBOSS:

Don't misinform people here. Nowhere was the word INVESTORS mentioned in that public notice out out by AMCON. The assurance was given to DEPOSITORS & WORKERS.

Old investors have lost all because the banks technically were insolvent and were bought over by AMCON to keep them afloat.
Re: What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? by Obalende: 1:23am On Aug 21, 2011
Guys, the nationalization of these banks is a sinister move by the Government to control the country. With a Nationalized Bank, Govt has CONTROL over the citizens. This is some new world order poo!
Re: What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? by harpo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2011
Please is there anybody in the house that can supply directly (no middle men) industrial marine electrical materials in Lagos at very competitive prices. below are samples of some of the materials that could be needed.

- HOSE CLAMP, 1/2", WORM GEAR, STAINLESS STEEL, FOR OXYGEN HOSE.
- HOSE, OXYGEN AND ACETYLENE HOSE, 1 ROLL PER EACH
- STRIKER, SPARK (LIGHTER) 3-WAY FLINT, SHURLITE P/N 4501
- TEE,6" WELD ON, SCH 80,SAND BLASTED AND DIMET COATED.
- TEE,1-1/2" ,WELD ON, COLLAR TYPE, SCH 80,SAND BLASTED AND DIMET COATED.
- ELBOW,1-1/2" , WELD ON, COLLAR TYPE, SCH 80,SAND BLASTED AND DIMET COATED
- DISC, CUTTING 4-1/2"OD, NORTON P/N 66252830435 13580 MAX RPM ,THREADED GROOVE SCN: 00227261
- ELBOW, 90 DEG, 1" 6000 PSI, UNTHREADED SOCKET - WELD, FROM MCMASTER-CARR 108 CATALOG, PAGE 32 SCN: CC012209
- ELBOW,2'' X 90 DEGREE, 6000PSI, UNTHREADED WELD SCH.80, RATE-6000PSI SCN: CC014475
- ELBOW,45 DEG, 2" WELDED SCH 60 SCN: CC011745
- CABLE: 50MM WATER PROOF CABLE, FLEX CORE CABLE WITH FOUR CORE

Call 08099451540

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commonwealth Trust Early Bird Plan;take Action Now! / LeedFarms / Shareholders Hail Gtbankā€™s Performance, Approve Dividend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.