Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody (28694 Views)

Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me / Omoyele Sowore’s Neighbors In US Demand His Release From DSS Custody / Felicia Ejezie ‘Mama Biafra’ Arraigned In Court For Selling IPOB Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by beerfraud: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ukamaka Ejezie, a supporter of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has regained freedom from the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS).

Ifeanyi Ejiofor, IPOB lead’s counsel, confirmed this to TheCable in a telephone interview on Sunday morning.

The 80-year-old woman, popularly known as Mama Biafra, was reportedly arrested during Nnamdi Kanu’s court appearance at the Federal High Court, Abuja on May 18.

“I am very delighted to inform you all that Mrs Ukamaka Ejezie (Mama Biafra) has regained her freedom. She is now out of DSS dungeon,” Ejiofor later wrote in a series of tweets.

“Thank thee ChukwuOkike Abiama for this huge success.

“We are not relenting, every prisoner of conscience, including Our indefatigable Client, ONYENDU MAZI NNAMDI KANU will soon regain their freedom.

“We in the legal team, are doing everything legally permissible to make it happen, we are not resting on our oars at all, be assured.”

During his routine visit to the DSS facility in Abuja on Thursday, Ejiofor said Kanu was worried over the continued detention of his “foster mother”.

He told reporters that a legal team had been assembled to ensure the release of Mama Biafra from detention.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-mama-biafra-ipob-supporter-released-from-dss-custody/amp

215 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by rusher14: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
If she hear "Ka" next time, she go pick race.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Peacemaker5128: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Her Puna go don suffer in the hand of Fulani DSS

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by RobsonsTARz: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
I hope senses was given to her while she was in detention? If the answer is no, then she should be rearrested

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Emergingnation3(m): 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
RobsonsTARz:
I hope senses was given to her while she was in detention?
If the answer is no, then she should be rearrested
Go and rearrest her now, chronic unity beggar...

Expect the release of Nnamdi Kanu very soon..

220 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by RobsonsTARz: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Emergingnation3:

Keep being stupid, just as your lord nnamdi cownu was rearrested and brought back with a rope on his neck like a small goat to the place he called a zoo, thats how her own will be if she misbehave again

Carry that rubbish blafla enter my state again make Wike finnish una again

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by yyba: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2022
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Emergingnation3(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

Keep being stupid, just as your lord nnamdi cownu was rearrested and brought back with a rope on his neck like a small goat to the place he called a zoo, thats how her own will be if she misbehave again

Says chronic unity begging Afonja Muslim claiming rivers state..... IQ deficients stunts that can't imagine his pathetic life without Ndigbo in Nigeria....

Yes, Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped and brought backed to Nijiara by your illiterates and lawless fulani jihadist government breaking the international laws of extradition and rendition......
UN has ordered for his unconditional release in a space of six months with compensation attached it, in regards to that, and of which your terrorist government have no choice but to comply....

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Fejoku: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
This is the sort of statement coming from a Nigerian 'peacemaker'. One can then imagine what sort of statement will come from a Nigerian 'troublemaker'. It confirms what I've been saying about the heart of an average Nigerian towards an Igbo person. What exactly is her crime? That she is supporting the call for Biafra hence she should be raped by members of the Nigerian secret service? God forbid Igbos remaining in Nigeria.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Fejoku: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Victory for Biafra is certain. We will remember and honour all those that stood for truth throughout our struggle for freedom. We also will not forget all those who lied against us and join the terrorist government of Nigeria to defame, torture, kill and burn our houses and properties. We will tell the story to the whole world.
May ChukwuOkike Abiama bless all his children. Isee.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by SmartPolician: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2022
Fejoku:

This is the sort of statement coming from a Nigerian 'peacemaker'. One can then imagine what sort of statement will come from a Nigerian 'troublemaker'. It confirms what I've been saying about the heart of an average Nigerian towards an Igbo person. What exactly is her crime? That she is supporting the call for Biafra hence she should be raped by members of the Nigerian secret service? God forbid Igbos remaining in Nigeria.

I couldn't stop laughing after reading this grin
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by RobsonsTARz: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says chronic unity begging Afonja Muslim claiming rivers state..... IQ deficients stunts that can't imagine his pathetic life without Ndigbo in Nigeria....

Yes, Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped and brought backed to Nijiara by your illiterates and lawless fulani jihadist government breaking the international laws of extradition and rendition......
UN has ordered for his unconditional release in a space of six months with compensation attached it, in regards to that, and of which your terrorist government have no choice but to comply....

Preach this nonsense without crying, the jihadist government will still do more and there is nothing the whole ipob can do about it

6 Likes

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Emergingnation3(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

Preach this nonsense without crying, the jihadist government will still do more and there is nothing the whole ipob can do about it
Lol ! No matter what your terrorist government do, las las Biafra will come....

Chronic unity Begging Afonja Muslim..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Peacemaker5128: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Fejoku:

I said what is obvious

2 Likes

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Peacemaker5128: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:

Yoruba Muslim DSS joined in fvcking hell out of her

3 Likes

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by KingFrank01: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:
If she hear "Ka" next time, she go pick race.
she is not a coward like u.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by KingFrank01: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Nothing good comes out of a dead and forbidden brain.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by KingFrank01: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2022
Fejoku:
Victory for Biafra is certain. We will remember and honour all those that stood for truth throughout our struggle for freedom. We also will not forget all those who lied against us and join the terrorist government of Nigeria to defame, torture, kill and burn our houses and properties. We will tell the story to the whole world.
May ChukwuOkike Abiama bless all his children. Isee.
ise ise ise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by RobsonsTARz: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:

It will never come so just relax and keep meditating on that fantacy of having that useless blafla come to reality when we both know it will never be

As a proud Akwa Ibomite i prefer the story i will tell my children about naija than the one my father told me about that useless blafraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Idiko1: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I said what is obvious

I guess the crap you wrote can only be obvious if she is your grandmother. Remember, the aforementioned woman is 80 years old. What a dumbass!!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by EmiDon11: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

afonja muslim, stop claiming rivers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by RobsonsTARz: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2022
EmiDon11:
afonja muslim, stop claiming rivers
Keep crying... Just like our governor we too dont like or want blafraud, so calm down let me tell you the mind of my region as we are happy that the jihadist govement is punishing thd terrorist in their dungeon right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by EmiDon11: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

Keep crying... Just like our governor we too dont like or want blafraud, so calm down let me tell you the mind of my region as we are happy that the jihadist govement is punishing thd terrorist in their dungeon right now
we?
Did u just say we?

Who are the we?

speak for ur self because u dont know where i am from.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Roger3D(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:

Not under Buhari's watch grin
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by techWriter3: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2022
come and arrest her now, chronic unity beggar

3 Likes

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
COWnu is the Scape goat.

Unfortunately, his OSU ALUSI IPOB JEWs and ObiTUARISTS have forgotten him.
The attention has now been shifted to Óbi, who wants to be the president of a so-called zoo.

Yẹyẹ people.

195 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by sammirano: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
zombiedent
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Gangingshit(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Nova1982: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
She don chop iron beans tire. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by baretalk: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Don't make yourself an enemy of the state.

191 Likes

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Mama Biafra

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman / FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.