Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Share Your Worst Sex Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Sex Experience (13836 Views)

Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

Share Your Worst Sex Experience by foleskay(m): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2022
As a guy in his 30s,who has seen the good,bad and d ugly when it comes to knacking matter over the years. So tonight I reminisce those moments I found myself in d most embarrassing circumstances during d course of fvccking.

The first one,there was a babe I used to run parol with then around year 2019. Due to her tight work schedule,as she works for shoprite in ibadan,so she normally returns back home at night. So most times na late hour we dey see like 11pm. So this very day,we dey romance at a welder's shop and from there I laid her down on d welder's table..removed d welder's bulb and rt there we dey Bleep. As I was thrusting hard,and she dey give me d moan, suddenly I heard kpaaa at my back..omo it was a stick,I jumped up and I saw two guys at my back holding sticks. I was afraid and took to my heels. They followed..I over ran them..so I found a place to hide..was confused,and right there i got to knw I was with only boxer,my 6k palm not on my feet,my phone gone.. Was thinking about d girl..wat could hv happnd to her,many things ran thru my mind..how do I get home wt boxers only. I dare not return there again.

Eventually I found my way bk home,and I could not sleep that nyt. My iphone 7 gone. D following morning,I traced my sandals to d area but no where to be found. I went to d girls house i was told she was in hospital.wtf!! I got there,her head was in bandage,and stiches in her hand. We dare not say wat happened. She said she told her parents she was attacked. Well,we still dated for two years before she went to Libya. Worst sex of ma life.

Oya mk una share urs too. cool

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by imagrg(m): 5:30am On Aug 30, 2022
When my wife died, I didn't knack for some months and my libido was high.
I had so many female sympathisers who slept over in my house. One of them even slept on same bed with me because of her closeness to the family.
On a particular night, I woke up to urinate but when I stood up, my eyes strayed to her and what I saw turned me on! Her legs were spread South and Westward. I went to pee and still saw her in that position when I returned.
I tapped her on the lap and asked her to adjust. She looked at me and turned her arse to my torso as I slept on the bed. I pulled my gbola out of my boxer and entered her from behind. Her next reaction surprised me.

She turned and gave me a dirty slap on my face that reset my brains. She asked if I thought she was a prostitute.
In the end, I begged her and still bleeped her.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by rallycapitan: 5:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Watching
Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by jeromestarks: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2022
You have not had a worst sex until you fvck a dirty smelly old pvssy.
Demn, I almost died.
Girls will look clean outside and pretty on the face but get them into your bed and regret.
Guys, nija girls pvssy dey smell abeg.
Find a virgin and maintain her.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2022
imagrg:
I had so many female sympathisers who slept over in my house. One of them even slept on same bed with me because of her closeness to the family.
On a particular night, I woke up to urinate but when I stood up, my eyes strayed to her and what I saw turned me on! Her legs were spread South and Westward. I went to pee and still saw her in that position when I returned.
I tapped her on the lap and asked her to adjust. She looked at me and turned her arse to my torso as I slept on the bed. I pulled my gbola out of my boxer and entered her from behind. Her next reaction surprised me.

She turned and gave me a dirty slap on my face that reset my brains. She asked if I thought she was a prostitute.
Omo you and the op ehnn I no know which one funny me pass,women funny Sha,she been no wan make you see am as cheap but na still the do una still do las last.lol

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Benki003(m): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Well mine was like this
Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Skyfornia(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by EmperorTolson: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by ogbenimax007: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2022
This topic get future

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by pointblank247(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2022
One super hot babe that I dated when i was much younger and she was about nintheen, every time we meet, we knack like mad, i usually Knack her throughout the night, but on this particular day, she smuggled me into her room in her Papa house and was ready for very long and hot sex. Long story vut short, i was only able to knack her for one weak round before my gbola gave up on me and for the whole night she was busy getting angry while trying to turn me on.

It was later in life that i realized that it was anxiety that caused it

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by nickyj19: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2022
come to read lies

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by foleskay(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2022
nickyj19:
come to read lies
Drop ur own lamba too since na lies u wam come read

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by rocknation62(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Omo this OP just make me laugh grin

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by ValCon888: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2022
imagrg:

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by gulfer: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Here to read cool
Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Promosaver: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Chia Una story don make me laugh this morning grin

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Lol.. funny niggaz grin

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Kaymicheal852: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2022
So I finally break her heart properly few days ago ,after I have ignored for a year while she wants to come back and have been begging trying to bring troubles back into my life

I finally invited her ,give her a good Bleep then send her away and block her

That’s all those girls deserve

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2022
foleskay:
As a guy in his 30s,who has seen the good,bad and d ugly when it comes to knacking matter over the years. So tonight I reminisce those moments I found myself in d most embarrassing circumstances during d course of fvccking.

The first one,there was a babe I used to run parol with then around year 2019. Due to her tight work schedule,as she works for shoprite in ibadan,so she normally returns back home at night. So most times na late hour we dey see like 11pm. So this very day,we dey romance at a welder's shop and from there I laid her down on d welder's table..removed d welder's bulb and rt there we dey Bleep. As I was thrusting hard,and she dey give me d moan, suddenly I heard kpaaa at my back..omo it was a stick,I jumped up and I saw two guys at my back holding sticks. I was afraid and took to my heels. They followed..I over ran them..so I found a place to hide..was confused,and right there i got to knw I was with only boxer,my 6k palm not on my feet,my phone gone.. Was thinking about d girl..wat could hv happnd to her,many things ran thru my mind..how do I get home wt boxers only. I dare not return there again.

Eventually I found my way bk home,and I could not sleep that nyt. My iphone 7 gone. D following morning,I traced my sandals to d area but no where to be found. I went to d girls house i was told she was in hospital.wtf!! I got there,her head was in bandage,and stiches in her hand. We dare not say wat happened. She said she told her parents she was attacked. Well,we still dated for two years before she went to Libya. Worst sex of ma life.

Ahhh. What a terrible experience. I wan do aproko..wetin carry the lady go Libya?
Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by EmiDon11: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Op is a disgrace to manhood.

U heard kpa at ur back, instead of you to fight back, u took to ur heels.

Chaii

The babe might be thinking that she got a man that can protect her if anything happens there
meanwhile na okporoko man be wan fuck_her b4.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Nwaomaah: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2022
This babe with eye catching, mouth watering ukwu doing salesgirl in my street. Of course I circled her, always dressed neat and always wore my perfume - that I always bought from her shop, and always speak slowly with deep voice. She came to me on her own grin
One day I took her out, she said she will not drink anything alcoholic except palm wine. We went to a palmy joint and it was late. I only did fingering and my gbola was threatening to tear my jeans so we fixed the real match for Saturday. After the fingering, I smelt my fingers, it was odorless. I can't wait!
Saturday, she disappointed but she later called asking for Wednesday.
Wednesday we connected, 12pm, in a local Guest house. I was living then with my born again elder sister and dare not be seen talking to any female or risk a lecture on how hot hellfire will be for fornicators undecided undecided
Well, here we are in the Guest house room and this girl undressed shocked shocked my dick can't wait
I started romancing her, fingering, sucking (breast o, I no dey lick plate tongue)
When she can't take it she said I should make a complete woman. At that point my gbola that had been standing since just shrank like an old flower in the evening heat! cry cry
I tried to wake him, no way! She tried everything she know, for where? She said "so fine boy like you be vegetable?" She was so disgusted, dressed up and left me there in the Guest house room. As soon as she stepped out of the door my dike sprang back to life. So hard like I took burantashi. I got blue balls that day as I had to use my belt to restrain my manhood to avoid embarrassment.
Another day I controlled one of my old babes and used vex nearly wound her organ.
I didn't ever try to get a return match from the Salesgirl again. Whatever made my dick refuse such juicy food might be a warning. I avoided her and stopped buying her perfumes nor going to her shop.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by mespusinglez(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2022
HMMM!

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Jammey6551(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2022
shocked shocked

I had sex with a mermaid and her pússy was smelling like a dead fish, like that of Nairaland's girls.

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Tegabadguy(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
foleskay:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you get luck

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by 7buckz(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2022

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Tegabadguy(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2022
imagrg:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Tegabadguy(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2022
jeromestarks:
You have not had a worst sex until you fvck a dirty smelly old pvssy.
Demn, I almost died.
Girls will look clean outside and pretty on the face but get them into your bed and regret.
Guys, nija girls pvssy dey smell abeg.
Find a virgin and maintain her.
are you shor of this grin grin grin grin

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by foleskay(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ahhh. What a terrible experience. I wan do aproko..wetin carry the lady go Libya?
Na job o. There are many naija girls in Libya rt now
Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by spencekat(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2022
EmiDon11:
Op is a disgrace to manhood.

U heard kpa at ur back, instead of you to fight back, u took to ur heels.

Chaii

The babe might be thinking that she got a man that can protect her if anything happens there
meanwhile na okporoko man be wan fuck_her b4.
Hahahahaha.Before make the guy die for the girl?E good as he run for his dear life.

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Tegabadguy(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2022
omo this mata no be joke oooo.... i give ashawo 2k for one round..omo i no reach one minute i don release..na she say ma stand up are know gri oooo......shy say ma pay another 2k or are go outside omo i give her another 2k becose i don drink 3 black bullet . i swear i still release b4 two minute .... na so i take waste 4k.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed ashawo for Apapa Ajegunle know get joy ooooo.....

27 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2022
foleskay:

Na job o. There are many naija girls in Libya rt now
it's well

Re: Share Your Worst Sex Experience by Mercury12(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2022
Just the smell. It was the worse one ever

Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her / Vagina Of A Woman Is Poisonous, Wash With Alcohol Or Spirit Before Sucking

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67