Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

London Riot Pls Post Pics! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / London Riot Pls Post Pics! (30236 Views)

ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES / Cheap/promotional Airline Tickets From Lagos To London Pls Post Here / Post Pics Of Your City's Skyline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by r231(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
more

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by norrisman: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
when people are confused and have nothing to say, they resort to ad hominem attacks.

I have asked a valid question comparing the illegal protests in Libya and the illegal protests in the UK seeing that some people in the UK including MPs are asking for the army to be deployed and protesters shot on sight. Now can any the ignoramus people who answered my initial questions with yabis answer the question like people with functioning brains.

In other news

Iran has asked the UK government to show restraint in dealing with protesters and listen to their demands. The Tehran government has aksed for its human rights team to be allowed into the UK to get a detailed view of the ongoing protests. lol.
source - http://www.presstv.ir/detail/193077.html

Libya has also recognized the rebels in London as the legitimative representative of the British people.
source - http://www.ljbc.net/home.php
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by r231(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2011

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2011
kandiikane:

Id[i]i[/i]ot. .

Monkey.

Are you proud of your "brand new " trainers, Playstation3 and i-pad?

Bleeding heart liberals, the destroyers of society. If the Democrats or Labour ever see office ever again, I will eat my heart.

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by noblegas2(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2011
norrisman:

when people are confused and have nothing to say, they resort to ad hominem attacks.

I have asked a valid question comparing the illegal protests in Libya and the illegal protests in the UK seeing that some people in the UK including MPs are asking for the army to be deployed and protesters shot on sight. Now can any the ignoramus people who answered my initial questions with yabis answer the question like people with functioning brains.

In other news

Iran has asked the UK government to show restraint in dealing with protesters and listen to their demands. The Tehran government has aksed for its human rights team to be allowed into the UK to get a detailed view of the ongoing protests. lol.

Libya has also recognized the rebels in London as the legitimative representative of the British people.

Broooo, u never start to dey laff? cuz i dey lafff oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by justwise(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
noble_gas1:

You could pass for a mind reader i swear. U just posted what i was about to Write,

lol @ Almighty Britain, I dey laff oooooooooooooooooo

@ UNited States, (RIOTING) coming to a Town near you! hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahhaa

When are u moving back to Nigeria?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by noblegas2(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
justwise:

When are u moving back to Nigeria?

Waow, was that the Best you could come up with?  #Truthreallyhurts  tongue

To your question, as soon as i complete my studies!
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
norrisman:

In other news
[b]Libya has also recognized the rebels in London as the legitimative representative of the British people.
[/b] All lies, i translated that link and it never mentioned anything about the riot in London
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
norrisman:

In other news

You are a cretin!

What is this riot about except for pure looting?

How did your mooronic arse link it to cases of human/fundamental/democratic rights?

Bloody foool!

noble_gas1:

You could pass for a mind reader i swear. U just posted what i was about to Write,

lol @ Almighty Britain, I dey laff oooooooooooooooooo

@ UNited States, (RIOTING) coming to a Town near you! hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahhaa

Your machine running your mind (brain) needs to removed from its host and then have a double decker bus ridden over it.

A social waste of space.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
My-Key:

Monkey.

Are you proud of your "brand new " trainers, Playstation3 and i-pad?

Bleeding heart liberals, the destroyers of society. If the Democrats or Labour ever see office ever again, I will eat my heart.
What the hell. .I am just going to ignore your a[i]s[/i]s. .SMH

@diligence, I am still waiting for your point. .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
noble_gas1:

Waow, was that the Best you could come up with?  #Truthreallyhurts  tongue

If that riot spreads to Coventry u could one of the victims, so don't be quick to laugh.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by noblegas2(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

How did your mooronic arse link it to cases of human/fundamental/democratic rights?

Bloody foool!

Your machine running your mind (brain) needs to removed from its host and then a double decker bus ridden over it.

A social waste of space.

Lmao, why are you ranting and grunting like a wounded lion he pain u?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
justwise:

If that riot spreads to Coventry u could one of the victims, so don't be quick to laugh.

Hopefully they set light to his car or house while he is in them.

And lets see how he feels.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by noblegas2(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2011
justwise:

Dont worry, it wont!  
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
Sagamite:

Hopefully they set light to his car or house while he is in them.

And lets see how he feels.

He will pick up his race card and blame everybody else apart from those bunch of criminals.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by justwise(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
noble_gas1:

Dont worry, it wont!  

Don't you think that coming to the UK is a wrong choice? You could have gone to Iran, Libya or Afghanistan. You will enjoy ur ant-UK views there more.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2011
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by norrisman: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2011
noble_gas1:

Broooo, u never start to dey laff? cuz i dey lafff oooooooooooooooooooo

Bros me no laff oooooo becuse since I come this obodo oyinbo I have never been this scared before even though I live quite some distance from all the trouble but last night watching all this stuff unfold live on TV gave me the creeps and I had to turn of the TV. I think it is needless to say that I stabbed work today. There is also a sink estate not to far from me so I was freaking out thinking the yobs from there might start going crazy but I had the key to my car ready and God knows I would have made mince meat of anyone of them that came near my property. Protect my crib or die trying!

Personally I want the soldiers on the streets and I dont mind them shooting dead anybody seen looting or setting houses on fire.

I only raised my initial point to highlight the double standards that is practised in this country. An old man was being interviewed on the BBC today and he alleged Mark Dugan had been murdered, the interviwere caught him short and said he shouldnt prejudge the outcome of the police investigation but yet newspapers like The Mail and The Sun describe in detail and exchange of gunfire between Mr Duggan and the police before he was eventaully killed and they even claim the policeman he shot was lucky to be alive. They show a picture of Mr Duggan with a pose and because it is alien to them, they say a picture tells a thousand words. That means if they look at my photo album, they will conclude that I am a memeber of the Bloods, Latin Kings and Crips at the same time because I strike these poses for the fun of it. I believe 99% that Mr Duggan was a criminal but the press and the police should not release false accounts of incidents and pass them off as the truth. Do you remeber the story about Jean Charles De Menezes? We were tld he had wire hanging out from his shir,  that he scaled the ticket gates at Stockwell, that he was wearing a very big jacket on a hot summer day, that he was an illegal immigrant. Why do they release and spread these false stories. What of Ian Tomlinson ant the G20 protests and the landlord that was arrested during the Jo Yates murder investigations in December. The list goes on and on.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by noblegas2(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2011
justwise:

Don't you think that coming to the UK is a wrong choice? You could have gone to Iran, Libya or Afghanistan. You will enjoy your ant-UK views there more.  

lol why are you derailing? well i wont start an argument cuz i aint gat that time and since you derive much pleasure in exchanging insults and for d record, I have been to Iran!
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
noble_gas1:

lol why are you derailing? well i wont start an argument cuz i aint gat that time and since you derive much pleasure in exchanging insults and for d record, I have been to Iran!

Ok, i guess the security agencies should keep an eyes on you. Though you should have stayed there
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Abuna: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2011
, and to think that some mad thinking fools are thinking of banning the use of canes in Lagos. This will be one of the biggest mistakes that the government will make. The youths in the UK have absolutely neither feat nor respect of authority/elder and this is largely due to the lack of discipline in schools. A whole generation has been lost because of the stupid laws/policies by the hopeless PC government. I honestly fear for Nigeria. sad
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by prefers555: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2011
God, i never knew there was so much in-built anger and fury in uk. Materialism has gotten the human race nowhere. It is pretty sad embarassed
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by smallbz: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
This is truly sad mindless vandalism. What do the businesses destroyed have to do with the drug dealer who was killed by police? This is truly sad. When all this dies down, unemployment will skyrocket yet again in those areas. Its just stupidity at its worst.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by noblegas2(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

Ok, i guess[b] the security agencies should keep an eyes on you[/b]. Though you should have stayed there

You can as well start on their behalf    grin
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by norrisman: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Bloody foool!

The ghetto youth dem will tell you they are rioting for equality, social justice, financial empowerment and not just to loot Nike trainers and cheap LCD TVs.  These are legitimate grieviances, dont you think so?

Your machine running your mind (brain) needs to removed from its host and then have a double decker bus ridden over it.

A social waste of space.

haba! how can you wish this on your fellow Naija bros.  
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by justwise(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
noble_gas1:

You can as well start on their behalf    grin

Don't worry about that.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by rabzy: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
Osama10:

Thin blue line: The Metropolitan Police has been criticised for not having enough officers on the street

For these kinds of protest and mass madness, the police can never be enuf, you need to make an example out of a few and then the chicken hearted, copycats and cowards would run home, then you deal with the hard-core decisively.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
norrisman:

The ghetto youth dem will tell you they are rioting for equality, social justice, financial empowerment and not just to loot Nike trainers and cheap LCD TVs.  These are legitimate grieviances, dont you think so?

Oh, please! They will use that excuse to try and justify what they have done but we all know those are not the reasons. They just want to create havoc and loot for the sake of it. .

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Markenny(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
hmm
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by ada24: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2011
I'm honestly shocked by what is going on.

i just feel for the people who are now homeless, lost businesses and people who will not be working due to the shops being closed.

and for what - so that a few mindless thugs can get free iphones and Nike trainers
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2011
Speechless!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2011
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

Hear what these illiterates have to say. . "It's fun"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) / To Those That Have traveled out of Nigeria. / Fuel Tanker Explodes At Mechanic Workshop In Anambra, Welder Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.