Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign (24742 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) / Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Slurity(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Obituaries will be in shock when results is out.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by FreeStuffsNG: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
babajero:
Please all these money they are spending now, how are they going to recoupe it, or is there any business centre inside Aso rock we don't know about that yields profit?
How did Mandela pay back those who supported his fight against apartheid?
You don't go to the Presidency as a rich person and get richer.Go and ask Donald Trump. Only poor folks go there and become richer.

Asiwaju Tinubu has loads of patriotic Nigerians and foreigners who genuinely want to see him and Nigeria succeed.

You have not attained that level of patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Billygee2u: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:
The most incompetent combination of politicians ever. Bad pairing up with worse.

We cannot accept bribery in the form of clothing to vote in these destiny destroyers.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Billygee2u: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
We've rejected Tinubu and his Boko Haram founder running mate , Shetima

We no wants
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by wallarwallar(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:
The most incompetent combination of politicians ever. Bad pairing up with worse.

We cannot accept bribery in the form of clothing to vote in these destiny destroyers.

But we can accept bribing in the name of mosquito net. U guys are crazy and senseless
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by ajepako(f): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Very good

I need six yards of rags for my kitchen floor..
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by tenpipsperday: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dem pityobi urchins go say Atiku is paying people

Make una cum see the real people pumping money from FG, Lagos SW govs

The thread is about Tinubu and shettima, why are you so afraid of Obi?

Because he is the one winning next year presidential election?
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Truthisunique2: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
tenpipsperday:

The thread is about Tinubu and shettima, why are you so afraid of Obi?

Because he is the one winning next year presidential election?
who is afraid of pityobi

You people would hype him beyond what he is, when people want to take you on you would say you are underdogs

Obi is atiku boy, he kneels before him not because of age alone but because atiku pass am in every Area of life
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by atinga1: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Spherica177:
like i said earlier, Obi is not an option
Let's know your candidate. Are you ashamed to say your candidate? Lol
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Xkonzult: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahahaha.....You are a learner and politically naive if you think and believe it takes days and months to set up ward structures.

It takes years and election cycles to set up political structures! Those you are marketing to will chop your money and still vote for those who own and have built the structure in that locality.

You see why I said you are playing too much on the social media. You that should still be under mentorship want to set up political structure?

After election when their children need to get admitted into Nigerian Military Academy in Kaduna, who do you know that will help that applicant from your ward get the slot allocated to your state?
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Mosesvic11(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You wey don lose already. You lost the moment you adopted the same politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and religious/tribal bigotry which lule in 2015 & 2019 and will lule in 2023.
The definition of insanity is doing same thing over and over then expecting a different result.
Asiwaju Tinubu- Shettima Presidency is a sure banker!
check my signature for free stuffs!

shame on you, you have failed already.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by tenpipsperday: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
who is afraid of pityobi

You people would hype him beyond what he is, when people want to take you on you would say you are underdogs

Obi is atiku boy, he kneels before him not because of age alone but because atiku pass am in every Area of life

I don't normally return posts to urchins but I believe you need little education and I will help you.

John the Baptist said that he is not worthy to lace the sandals of the one coming after him. That person coming after him was Jesus Christ.

That same Jesus personally went down to River Jericho to be baptized by John the Baptist.

That same Jesus washed the feet of his apostles.

Obasanjo knelt down to beg Atiku for support for second term. Did your mama ever teach you what is called humility? I doubt.

It is called stoop to conquer.

As a Yoruba, I support Obi. Tinubu has the worst antecedence.

Deal with it.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by PeterObi4LP: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:

You have said it all.
Who has ears should hear
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by PeterObi4LP: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You wey don lose already. You lost the moment you adopted the same politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and religious/tribal bigotry which lule in 2015 & 2019 and will lule in 2023.
The definition of insanity is doing same thing over and over then expecting a different result.
Asiwaju Tinubu- Shettima Presidency is a sure banker!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Tinubu will never ever become Nigeria President. Have it at the back of your mind.

If by chance Obi couldn't win, Atiku should win
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by FreeStuffsNG: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You 'empty-barrelled' more than this against Buhari in 2015 & 2019 yet you bigots all lule

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by shegra58: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:

Peter Obi is light, APC and PDP is darkness. No comparison.
another light who's OBIdient campaign coordinator grin grin

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Spicycat(f): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Enddy50ty:
If Atiku win....he reward Dino malaye, Reno Omokiri and his Party members

If Tinubu win....he will reward Joe Igbokwe, MC Oluomo, Oshomole, Lai mohammed, and his party members

If Peter Obi win....he will reward Nigeria Youths from every tribe, region and religion.

Vote Peter Obi for President
#ObiDatti2023

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one knows nothing about politics.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by newnigerdelta1: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It's Peter Obi that Nigerians will vote for not Tinubu

OBJ was among those that brought suffering to you,keep your useless photos.....
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

OBJ was among those that brought suffering to you,keep your useless photos.....
You're the one suffering and not me ..

Obj is a respected elder statesman and we strongly believe in his support

You can hate and envy all you want, we don't care .
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by ayenale1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
This obsolete campaign strategy will not work again...people don wise pass this level...
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Mccullum: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jagaban to the world..

Our incoming president of FRN.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Alajiki(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:

Yinmu!

You only have one vote.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Demolakay: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Las las you go " troway shame, off cloth And kuku support Tinubu".
There is no order, only permanent interests. Some have covered great milestones and if you wean yourself from ignorance, hate, envy, tribal and religious bigotry, you will learn more from Asiwaju Tinubu.

Go and face your book first, finish strong with like 1st class from a great university and join the queue.

That you think it takes days to set up political structures alone shows that you still have a long way to go.

Ur just shameless trying to justify nonsense!
wat stupid structure are u talking Abt?

political revolutions are going on all ova d world.D old order are being broken. Wat is to b today can take a didactic turn in d twinkling of an eye!

D only tin DAT is needed is d people's revolution. Wen d pple are ready,DAT ur useless structure give way. we saw wat happened in Egypt few years ago.

D problem wit pple lyk u is DAT, pple Lyk u know d country is bad, ND u know dose Wu took it Dere, bt ur benefitting from d old order, nd u want it lyk dat for ur selfish interest.

Uv monetised nd commercialized ur conscience, nd ur mouth is nw full of filth! poor u!
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by CHIGIM: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tell him bro
On election day they will be shocked of the obi volunteer structure. Just tell him
PresidObi:

Sorry, I have set up kore than 3 ward structures with many people calling me to participate in their ward meetings, I mean thousands of voters and women leaders.

And I don't even know Peter Obi personally.

We have real structure on the ground.

Peter Obi for president.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Demolakay: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
BATified2023:

Anambra happens to b d pride of the igbos n one of the most industrialized states in Nigeria with heavy presence of home made industries but peter obi couldn’t see them to the world for a complete 8 years that he was governor instead he was a major importer thereby reducing the local made to nothing n u are here talking about industrial revolution

Are u telling us d meaning of industrial revolution is to import goods n ignore local made products?

Peter obi told u he will move Nigeria from consumption to production but he’s a major importer,y don’t u ask him how he intends to do it?
Will he kill his importation business?

N besides u are talking about youths n at d same time u are mentioning a 61 years old man

If truly u want a youth as d president,what happen to accord presidential aspirant who is 38 years?

U want a youth but u left a 38 year old man n u started campaigning for a 61 year old man

If a 61 year old man is a youth,what should we call a 38 year old man?

I guess a toddler or an infant?

where did u got DAT nonsense from?

Anambra IGR was around 8-10 billion wen obi left. He didn't increase d IGR lyk Ngige nd Obiano did, but was d IGR of Lagos 50billion wen Tinubu was Dere? Lagos was generating 10billion during Tinubu, it moved to 25-30billion during Fashola nd Ambode. Now it's almost 50 billion. Soo DAT is to tell us DAT Igr increments is a continum nd progressive stuff.

Soo why are ignoramus lyk u nd ur paid miscreant peddling falsehood up nd down?

And u said Peter Obi said he move Nigeria from consumption to production,bt he was importing while he was Anambra governor. Now i ask u, How many Governors in Nigeria are actually producing products for consumption in deir states? is d Nigerian environment good ND conducive for production?

And do u bother to ask urself, or make a research why he did DAT when he was governor. America is one of d richest and productive state in d world. But America is importing from China, Most American companies av Deir production factories in china, why is America doing DAT?

All u pple do is to come online Afta collecting small change from dose Wu av looted our collective commonwealth, ND praise Dem to high heavens.

U even find it tasking to carry out research, bfor spewing all d nonsense out. I wish u well.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Godispeace: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
i dont know why you biafra IPOB/ESN people are so daft and senseless just chest beating and noise making una sabi. how will Nigerians vote for a Biafra republic/IPOB representative to be the president of the ZOO u call our country Nigeria. if not madness how can u think such ?
NaijaRoyalty:
It's Peter Obi that Nigerians will vote for not Tinubu
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Godispeace: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
who are d we , senseless biafran flat heads generation [quote author=Billygee2u post=116195419][/quote]
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Godispeace: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
[b]i dont know why you biafra IPOB/ESN people are so daft and senseless just chest beating and noise making una sabi. how will Nigerians vote for a Biafra republic/IPOB representative to be the president of the ZOO u call our country Nigeria. if not madness how can u think such ? [/b
Enddy50ty:
If Atiku win....he reward Dino malaye, Reno Omokiri and his Party members

If Tinubu win....he will reward Joe Igbokwe, MC Oluomo, Oshomole, Lai mohammed, and his party members

If Peter Obi win....he will reward Nigeria Youths from every tribe, region and religion.

Vote Peter Obi for President
#ObiDatti2023
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Godispeace: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
[b]i dont know why you biafra IPOB/ESN people are so daft and senseless just chest beating and noise making una sabi. how will Nigerians vote for a Biafra republic/IPOB representative to be the president of the ZOO u call our country Nigeria. if not madness how can u think such ? [/b
Demolakay:

Ur just shameless trying to justify nonsense!
wat stupid structure are u talking Abt?

political revolutions are going on all ova d world.D old order are being broken. Wat is to b today can take a didactic turn in d twinkling of an eye!

D only tin DAT is needed is d people's revolution. Wen d pple are ready,DAT ur useless structure give way. we saw wat happened in Egypt few years ago.

D problem wit pple lyk u is DAT, pple Lyk u know d country is bad, ND u know dose Wu took it Dere, bt ur benefitting from d old order, nd u want it lyk dat for ur selfish interest.

Uv monetised nd commercialized ur conscience, nd ur mouth is nw full of filth! poor u!
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Spherica177: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
atinga1:
Let's know your candidate. Are you ashamed to say your candidate? Lol
I'm not gullible, sentiment and biased like you lots

If you want a good governance as rightly claimed then the 3 major contender wouldn't be considered
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by PeterObi4LP: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You 'empty-barrelled' more than this against Buhari in 2015 & 2019 yet you bigots all lule

BUHARI won because he's from North. Now he's not on the ballot. So the North will not leave Atiku, Kwankwaso and Ahmed Datti Baba to vote a fake Muslim in Tinubu who does not represent their interest
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Demolakay: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Godispeace:

Weyrey ni e! i b confirm Yoruba boy nd I support an Igbo presidency. Same as sane responsible Yoruba's out dere.

If Nigeria cannot vote for a Biafra republic representative,
why will dey nw vote for a drug baron?

why will dey vote for a kleptomaniac to lord ova d nations treasury?

why will dey vote for a selfish individual Wu prefer to sacrifice his Yoruba kinsmen in Oda to realise his personal ambition.

Why will dey vote for a tribal bigot, Wu said it's d turn of his tribe, wen dere are oda tribes in d country?

Why will dey vote for an individual Wu tinks he owns d world, nd evry1 must worship him?

Yoruba's are known to b intelligent, bt ur an exception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! / Adedotun Niyi Adebayo And Morenikeji's Wedding Photos / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.