Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) (3773 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) / MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Refurbished Repost

STOP BEING A CHEAP-A$S PIECE OF SHIIT!!

Do not belittle yourself because of pvvssy, pls i beg you, learn to be the price! You are literally the best thing that has ever happened to her but because of the fact that you don't act like such, she will take advantage of you. undecided

LEARN TO HAVE STANDARDS! Stop being cheap for these BIITTCHES, i'm talking about when she tries to get you instead, don't mellow to her feet because she's the one with the pvvssy, as a matter of fact, you should feel like a king because you are the one with the d!ck! You have a GOLDEN P£N!S for crying out loud!!

Don't settle for less, you have the power to make choices, do not accept a biittch with chronic entitlement mentality because she's a woman! Do not take a lazy biittch who doesn't even know how to boil water because you feel you have no choice! Learn to have STANDARDS!

If she were in your place, she could change you for someone thats not even up to you especially if he has a bigger d!ck! So whats wrong with you You have the power to CHOOSE! Use It!

That first photo got to my feelings deep! angry

Still Typing..
ANNOUNCEMENT: We Will Officially Begin Talks About The Very Anticipated #GOLDENPENIS Project Starting On 1st Of September (The Day After Tomorrow)!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2022
MEN ARE CHEAP!!
Like really cheap! If a girl wants to get a guy all she has to do is send a text like HI and immediately the guy starts getting ticklish all over, he would leap like a frog to her, like a dog all she has to do whistle to him! Really degrading honestly undecided

Meanwhile guys have to pass through hell, all sorts of bullshiit, humiliations, public rejections because he's trying to get some random biittch who's probably nowhere near being of worth to his time! angry WHY

MEN!! Why aren't you rigid?, Why must you always give in simply because its a she?, whatever is good for the goose should as well be good for the gander, re-define EQUALITY before you start placing your arguments!

Must you always be a lacky at every biittches' disposal? Why are you smiling like an !d!ot all of a sudden because it's a she this time?
Why can't women go through all that BULLSHIIT they make men go through since they are the one chasing you this time??
WHY??!!!!!! Do you deserve to be treated like a KING too or not?!
Fvvck!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2022
Lovely article.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by LonelyLucifer(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2022
The woman body was designed to entice men, a source of comfort.

The woman body is GLORIOUS.

And that's how it's gonna be, GOLDEN PENIS?.... Dream on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Ride on comrade.
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Lovely article.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Amb1045:
Ride on comrade.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by blinking001(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Gbamsolutely. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2022
There is nothing like GOLDEN PENIS. You own yourself chasity not for some validation.
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
The woman body was designed to entice men, a source of comfort.

The woman body is GLORIOUS.

And that's how it's gonna be, GOLDEN PENIS?.... Dream on
So then as a man, your body deserves no respect right

You can go on and on putting women on pedestals after pedestals because they have a pvvssy, but I assure, they do not see you as a hero. They see you as nothing more than something to at least make themselves feel better in a Redpill thread. NOTHING MORE!!

Your type will most definitely throw his fellow man off a cliff because a pvvssy is involved.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2022
blinking001:
Gbamsolutely. A word is enough for the wise.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2022
Persephone1:
There is nothing like GOLDEN PENIS. You own yourself chasity not for some validation.
The term Golden P€nis, is obviously not something of literal meaning, it is a representation of the psych structure of a man with SELF ESTEEM!!

We will talk about this very well starting THURSDAY!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2022
headbasher96:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
The term Golden P€nis, is obviously not something of literal meaning, it is a representation of the psych structure of a man with SELF ESTEEM!!

We will talk about this very well starting THURSDAY!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

What I find surprising is how people struggle to counter your points. They suddenly become too emotional rather than rational.
It is not difficult to understand this things through daily experience, but as usual people would always feign ignorance of the obvious.

Take for instance;
Back then in campus I used to think married and unmarried ladies were different in terms of thought process and action until I met this married lady in youth service.
She was all over and disturbing me for obvious reasons. So I sought advice from my guys who told me to hit and stop complaining... grin or bill her...
I was like bill her? ''It won't work and all that ....since she wants us to roll at all costs.."

To cut the long story short...I billed her for just cable TV sub... She stopped chatting.. grin

Then I realized married and unmarried are not so different

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
sure
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by emmyluizzz: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2022
no be only Golden penis na Golden penny

is obvious op is suffering from rejection....only a mad and stupid man will follow his nonsense post

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by Nasri100(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2022
emmyluizzz:

is obvious op is suffering from rejection....only a mad and stupid man will follow his nonsense post

E pain am.

grin Your profile picture ain’t fooling anyone.

We know you are a woman!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2022
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Broveens42:

What I find surprising is how people struggle to counter your points. They suddenly become too emotional rather than rational.
It is not difficult to understand this things through daily experience, but as usual people would always feign ignorance of the obvious.

Take for instance;
Back then in campus I used to think married and unmarried ladies were different in terms of thought process and action until I met this married lady in youth service.
She was all over and disturbing me for obvious reasons. So I sought advice from my guys who told me to hit and stop complaining... grin or bill her...
I was like bill her? ''It won't work and all that ....since she wants us to roll at all costs.."

To cut the long story short...I billed her for just cable TV sub... She stopped chatting.. grin

Then I realized married and unmarried are not so different
Women are women!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2022
headbasher96:
sure
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2022
emmyluizzz:

Ok.
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Nasri100:

E pain am.

We know you are a woman!
SHIIT!! I just quoted her.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2022
JoeRizzla:
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
���
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by kingscare1(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
The woman body MONEY was designed to entice men, a source of comfort.

The woman body MONEY is GLORIOUS.

And that's how it's gonna be, GOLDEN PENIS?.... Dream RIDE on
FIXED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by emmyluizzz: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nasri100:

E pain am.

We know you are a woman!

I normally don't quote foo*s like you..but I will do it today....I don't really care if you believe my gender....but I'm a full grown man..yes women are snake and manipulative but not ALL...I repeat not ALL....op only God will judge you...you are decieving the young men growing up simply because you made a wrong decision for yourself ....

you guys should find love...cos love is a beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by Botking: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
But why most women everywhere always have a heart attack whenever mgtow or red pill is mentioned, I have noticed that in every social handle

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by Nasri100(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
emmyluizzz:

I normally don't quote foo*s like you..but I will do it today....I don't really care if you believe my gender....but I'm a full grown man..yes women are snake and manipulative but not ALL...I repeat not ALL....op only God will judge you...you are decieving the young men growing up simply because you made a wrong decision for yourself ....

Relax. Calm your t*ts. You seem incoherent.

If you claim to be a Man, you will certainly agree OP is just doing his bit to help men out there.

Love is beautiful but real love is between a mother and her children. Nothing more.

The relationship love are mostly selfish and exploitative.

The OP is only advising men to be careful when dealing with the opposite gender.

Even you stated clearly that your gender is very manipulative.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
kingscare1:

FIXED
Oh wow.
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
emmyluizzz:

Ok.
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Botking:
But why most women everywhere always have a heart attack whenever mgtow or red pill is mentioned, I have noticed that in every social handle
If your big business that was always booming had a secret behind it and then one day your customers found out about that tiny secret as to why they keep paying for your business to thrive.

How would you feel knowing that your high paying customers now know how to get that same thing you sell for free and of course, your business is no longer considered as special

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nasri100:

Relax. Calm your t*ts. You seem incoherent.

If you claim to be a Man, you will certainly agree OP is just doing his bit to help men out there.

Love is beautiful but real love is between a mother and her children. Nothing more.

The relationship love are mostly selfish and exploitative.

The OP is only advising men to be careful when dealing with the opposite gender.

Even you stated clearly that your gender is very manipulative.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship / ‘breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / This Is What Will Happen To You When You Beat A Woman (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.