Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. (28450 Views)

Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Photos Of Sensitive Materials Ready To Be Distributed To 16 Lgas In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by mycar: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Prince111111:
I don't even pay attention to them because OBI that I know still a PDP man in spirit. If Atiku wins, he would work with him.
Obi is out for a better Nigeria and you will do your future generation good to support him, atleast, to change the narrative, 4 years is not too much.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
AgboC:
oga is not Obioo it's Obi supporter. He did it to creat grassroot awareness of the only party right thinking Nigerians are hoping to bring good governance to the entire nation. Please appreciate love for once.

When Atiku or Tinubu supporters do same, what has always been the slogan: vote buying and bribes and some other issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by easzypeaszy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
mycar:

people are doing it out of their own pockets for a better Nigeria and I wonder what your problem is with it. Is it because he is Igbo or you stand to benefit directly from another candidate?
wen dey did it fr Tinubu u claimed its fake n diff names but to Obi is an Angel dat did it.
Yes bc he is Igbo.. Am from d Middle Belt and an Igbo man who sees me as Aboki cannot or nver hlp my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by kologba: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:
I get amused when I read from people who come online only to turn every discussion on this elections to tribal rants. Keep on ranting till Nigeria gets better under Peter Obi, you will be employed and busy as a good nigerian.
it's a lie obi would only divide Nigeria...ibo cannot be trusted with power... Obi presidency is IPOB PROMAX...and release kanu from prison...we know ur gimics...No to ibo presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Prince111111:
I don't even pay attention to them because OBI that I know still a PDP man in spirit. If Atiku wins, he would work with him.

Just leave them let them keep deceiving themselves. I know for a sure he can't even win the South East not to talk of Nigeria. Same igbos will frustrate his ambition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Zorn: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

So why qoute me?! Looking for who to fight and insult as Obi Supporter init?!
Just reminding you where you belong so you don't let Nairaland likes and shares deceive you
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Vote buyng and inducement comes in different forms. Interesting,. Tinubu's camp will soon roll out their own

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
easzypeaszy:
wen dey did it fr Tinubu u claimed its fake n diff names but to Obi is an Angel dat did it.
Yes bc he is Igbo.. Am from d Middle Belt and an Igbo man who sees me as Aboki cannot or nver hlp my life

Abeg preach to them

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Everlastingson: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Everfrank:
Waste of resources. Northerners are not daft to vote for a candidate who has nothing specific to offer. A candidate contesting election on the platform of hatred personified by Ipobian haters and killers of northerners in the east.

So you ask Northerners to vote a Drug King/ Book Haram combination? You are an enemy indeed.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by FullBlastLight: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Better collect..now!

They are no longer cows, they are no longer unity beggars, they are no longer people of the religion of piss...

Better collect anything you can from them now...

Mumu!cool

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by standby: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:
Northerners and southerners alike, every Nigerian from every state and region needs to vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed of LP for president.

These two guys are thinking of your good everytime.

Dont vote for those old parties with old candidates who have all ran out of ideas.

People are coming out to support Peter Obi freely and willingly without any monetary compensation. Imagine people printing on 2,000 mosquito nets with their personal funds.

Peter Obi is Nigeria's choice.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Zorn: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Louder bros. Them go still come and attack you. Is God not wonderful grin Suddenly they have forget their lord Mazi Kownu.

You still don't want to stop being stupid? E go clear for your eyes soon
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Better collect..now!

They are no longer cows, they are no longer unity beggars, they are no longer people of the religion of piss...

Their Bingo has returned to its vomit. There's nothing Expediency will not compel the weak and unprincipled to do. Suddenly, the chant of Biafra or nothing is heard no more! What a people!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by mrkings84(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Ain't you people even scared of APC presidential candidate who have refused to grant live interview despite having one at his backyard.

Sometimes, I wonder the kind of people am living in the same space with. With all the suffering buhari have melted on you, you still want to repeat same mistake cos of tribalism.

I spit on you.

Poo on him if you like, as a pig he will get even better with it.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Roger3D(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
TimeTraveller:
The disrespect Igbos and Obidients have for Northern Nigerians is appalling.
You would think the Southeast is better than the North.
So, no mosquitoes in Igbo land, abi?
It's a bribe that won't work cos 'cows' don't need mosquito nets

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by mycar: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
easzypeaszy:
I guess you are in the village or not enlightened else your mentality would have been something different.
we all know what Tinubu represents, If not Osinbajo would have been the flag bearer
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Ain't you people even scared of APC presidential candidate who have refused to grant live interview despite having one at his backyard.

Sometimes, I wonder the kind of people am living in the same space with. With all the suffering buhari have melted on you, you still want to repeat same mistake cos of tribalism.

I spit on you.

Obi jumped the gun. It ain't time yet for electioneering. But I tell you that the masquerade that eagerly jumped into the dancing arena will be a mere spectator when the main event starts!
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
mycar:

I guess you are in the village or not enlightened else your mentality would have been something different.
we all know what Tinubu represents, If not Osinbajo would have been the flag bearer

Would you have voted for Osinbajo? Or, have you forgotten that he's a Yoruba, the people you all love to hate?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
tonyuny12:

Just leave them let them keep deceiving themselves. I know for a sure he can't even win the South East not to talk of Nigeria. Same igbos will frustrate his ambition.

Yeah, when they see a higher bidder as it happened during the Primaries of the major parties.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by deeva2: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
I tot dey said them no dey give shishi...

Una still dey learn politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Zico5(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:
I get amused when I read from people who come online only to turn every discussion on this elections to tribal rants. Keep on ranting till Nigeria gets better under Peter Obi, you will be employed and busy as a good nigerian.
How many Anambra citizens get busy under him as a governor. Many of them are serving different jail terms in jarkata, Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and co. Continue in Ur delutional thinking. Obi is going no where

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

Yeah, when they see a higher bidder as it happened during the Primaries of the major parties.

They think election is about emotions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by SOFTSKILL: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
deeva2:
I tot dey said them no dey give shishi...

Una still dey learn politics.

No be shishi na mosquito nets
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by PlayerMeji: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Even you, you know the truth has been rightfully spoken!

grin

FullBlastLight:

Mumu!cool
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Better collect..now!

A northerner in with Obi as vice, DONT be a stupid, you sideline Igbos and expect them to keep quiet, the commerce and oil of the nation. Without southeast and south south, Una no be wealth creator, Na why shettima no want restructure, alcohol tax, oil and commerce strength from the south go affect them.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by deeva2: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

No be shishi na mosquito nets

This one mumu na first class..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by sehin79(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
vote buying....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by teebuy2000: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
sehin79:
vote buying....
Penguin2:
A Peter Obi supporter from the north, has printed over 2000 mosquito nets for onward distribution to northerners in support of Peter Obi.

The idea, I suppose, is to help rural dwellers in the core north to recognize the logo and emblem of the Labour Party and everything combined.
So u can do this when election is near... Continue
sehin79:
vote buying....
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by PlayerMeji: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oga, dont drink that thing again!

See all what you are writing now!

Everything just as INCOHERENT as your argument!

tegrianonigltd:

A northerner in with Obi as vice, DONT be a stupid, you sideline Igbos and expect them to keep quiet, the commerce and oil of the nation. Without southeast and south south, Una no be wealth creator, Na why shettima no want restructure, alcohol tax, oil and commerce strength from the south go affect them.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by babajero(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Louder bros. Them go still come and attack you. Is God not wonderful grin Suddenly they have forget their lord Mazi Kownu.

If you are truthful and honest, can you please tell me one thing that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about buhari that hasn't happened or is not happening today. No matter how long it may take it dawn in you people's eyes.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Billygee2u: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:
Northerners and southerners alike, every Nigerian from every state and region needs to vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed of LP for president.

These two guys are thinking of your good everytime.

Dont vote for those old parties with old candidates who have all ran out of ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos / Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.