Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) (33444 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by lhordspy: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
Obi-Datti bread spotted in Labour party campaign office in Edo state to be distributed.

We no dey give shi-shi, we no dey give shi shi
They started from sharing branded Oil, metamorphosed to Rice , then branded Salt, now it is Obi-datti bread.
The lady in the video was even bragging that they shared 1500 pieces of bread yesterday. Kai...smh
grin cheesy

At this rate, i am afraid we will end up with branded satchet water and biscuit grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLzV16KK0w

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ihordspy Propaganda machine, you no dey tire?

From Monday to Sunday, dishing out propaganda on Nairaland.

In a saner clime, someone like Tinubu won't even be given party ticket talk more of contesting to occupy a serious position like President.

The joke is really on you guys. Because the more you try, the more followers Obi get.

You guys think we are here for some comic relief?

My advice is for you to watch your health to avoid developing high blood or low blood pressure.

Because Peter Obi will be your President and earlier you realize that, the better for you.

They called Obidients 4 people tweeting in a room and it failed.

They said he won't win any state and the discussion has changed to he will even win some LGA's in Tinubu's Lagos or might even win the entire state.

I have told you severally, online trolling no be job.

It's very obvious that Peter Obi is the real threat in this election.

Nobody talks about Atiku
Nobody talks about Kwankwaso
Nobody talks about Kola Abiola
Nobody talks about Sowore.

But you guys will continue to deny and act like all is well grin

The fear is very obvious.

But my assurance to you is that, when Obi wins, everybody will be carried along.

He will provide a better job than online trolling for you.

Because it's obvious you depend on it to feed.

310 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by lhordspy: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nothing wey musa no go see gate

cheesy grin

88 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
All these Yoruba Moslems on Nairaland are really pained about Peter Obi. grin
Christians in Nigeria will not vote Baba blu blu even Northern Muslims. Tinubu is essentially for the Yoruba Moslems.

200 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hahahahaha

Ewee!

See as shame dey catch me for Obi and his PVC less online miscreants

We no dey give shi shi gang grin grin

Prof Chukwuma Soludo was right anyway. Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will go into oblivion after the election grin grin

63 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by buckeyemedia: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Bread for votes is not bribery.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by lhordspy: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bread for votes is not bribery.
Lol.. grin cheesy

Apc dey bribe crowd to come for rally.
Tinubu dey waste money.
Tinubu dey share 50k..

All these hatred... We no know say na poverty dey worry labour party. Na now i just dey realise. grin
Instead of Speaking out, let people help them. They are hating.
Can you imagine sharing branded 50naira Agege-bread

81 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by buckeyemedia: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
All these Yoruba Moslems on Nairaland are really pained about Peter Obi.

31 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Moh247: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
cool

Hunger na him dey make Dem shout suffer no dey tire you up and down

We no dey give shishi dan dey give bread as he dey hot

Weyrey dey fly Execujet and Carveaton Chopper about with in wife with donation of idiots, come they give dem bread, not even the quality breads he sells at NextMall but some Agege loaf

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by God1000(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Another propaganda

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Ewee!

See as shame dey catch me for Obi and his PVC less online miscreants

We no dey give shi shi gang grin grin

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will go into oblivion after the election grin grin

Keep posting and replying yourself.

Bot

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=buckeyemedia post=118727193][/quote]

Bot

4 Likes 1 Share

God1000:
Another propaganda

And the funniest thing is that a foolish Moderator will push this trash to frontpage. I can bet my balls on this

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Antyislam: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
obi is ok, Even we Yoruba Christian's prefer to vote obi than to vote Muslim Muslim ticket

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by God1000(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

And the funniest thing is that a foolish Moderator will push this trash to frontpage. I can bet my balls on this
too bad, this platform needs to be sanitised

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

Hahahahaha

You and your disgusting smelly balls will rot in hell grin grin

Shameless nitwits grin

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics grin grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Asgard73: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Campaign season eveything is allowed …

But bread ke..

Na for how many days dem go share ?

This one stupid

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
too bad, this platform needs to be sanitised

Just that Nigerians don't know how to compete and lacks the initiative.

Because a forum like Nairaland should have a serious competitor that will make them sit up.

Too bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by God1000(m): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

Just that Nigerians don't know how to compete and lacks the initiative.

Because a forum like Nairaland should have a serious competitor that will make them sit up.

Too bad
agreed, some mods are doing a poor job here

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by saferoom: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Okay
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Aboks(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Issorite
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

You and your disgusting smelly balls will rot in hell grin grin

Shameless nitwits grin

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics grin grin

That has always been you guys modus operandi.

Curse, insult, troll.

But when reciprocated, you start crying victim.

My advice.

Try to get a life. Online trolling is not a job.

I guess, you should be in your 20's.

The country has really messed with your psyche and you can't even reason anymore.

You don't even know what your future holds.

You're scared of losing your 30k monthly BMC payment.

I understand all these fears. But a new NIGERIA is coming, where all that would be corrected.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

That has always been you guys modus operandi.

Curse, insult, troll.

But when reciprocated, you start crying victim.

My advice.

Try to get a life. Online trolling is not a job.

I guess, you should be in your 20's.

The country has really messed with your psyche and you can't even reason anymore.

You don't even know what your future holds.

You're scared of losing your 30k monthly BMC payment.

I understand all these fears. But a new NIGERIA is coming, where all that would be corrected.
Hahahahaha

Obi the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing is inducing Ndigbo with bread grin grin

Prof Chukwuma Soludo was right anyway grin grin

He has graduated from sharing 3k for rally to bread grin grin

Naanu no dey ever disappoint

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Obi the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing is inducing Ndigbo with bread grin grin

Prof Chukwuma Soludo was right anyway grin grin

He has graduated from sharing 3k for rally to bread grin grin

Naanu no dey ever disappoint

Are you done?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by triple996(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Treasure17(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
What Apc can not do does not exist.

11 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Majesty2(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
We no dey give shishi, nah bread we dey share

22 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Aufbauh(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Na real labourers party!
This is the party that should be taken seriously for a presidential election? Naaay!

At this level of their party malnutrition opposition party will buy up their polling unit agents with mere 3k.

21 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

Are you done?
what a shame

You're even suffering from inferiority complex by sharing what you said

You're a true son of your father truly

Inferiority complex and victimhood mentality na una watchword

What a life

I feel una pain though

3 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by femisplash: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Obi is collecting 10million naira in 24hrs from donations, his supporters are scrambling for 200 naira bread. After munching on the bread with a jug of water, they come online to shout " suffer no dey tire you". Lol

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Nijablast: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
They need bread after labouring in vain.
They have used their 10Million to buy flour
Only hungry people are Obidense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Naira20: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Lol

Op talk true...na because the bread no reach you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges / What Does The South West Offer Nigeria / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.