Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi (4969 Views)

No Birthday Gift, Advert For Me, Gov Oyebanji Tells Friends, Associates / Erelu Fayemi Inducted Into Nigerian Women Hall Of Fame / Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by sojiboy(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2022
...As Governor-Elect Meets Ekiti APC Women Campaign Council members

Ekiti State Governor- elect, Mr Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji, has said the All Progressives Congress (APC), in the state, owes the First Lady, Erelu Bisi Fayemi, a debt of gratitude for her invaluable contributions to the electioneering activities that led to the party's landslide victory in the June 18 governorship election.

The Governor-elect disclosed this on Monday during a "thank you" meeting with members of Ekiti APC Women Campaign Council in Ado- Ekiti, in company with his wife, Dr ( Mrs) Olayemi Oyebanji; deputy Governor-elect, Chief(Mrs) Monisade Afuye, APC state Chairman, Barrister Paul Omotosho and other party leaders.

Oyebanji who relayed the mother-son relationship that exist between him ann Erelu Fayemi, described her as a great asset and pillar of support to the party and the outgoing administration in Ekiti State.

"Today is a special day. It is a bit emotional for me to be here because I know and appreciate the sacrifice made by women of our great party to make sure we win the June 18 election. In particular, Erelu Bisi Fayemi, who has consistently played the role of a mother lived up to expectation, before, during and after the election. We can't thank you enough ma.

"There is no doubting the fact that, Erelu is a mother to me. She is not just a mother to me but a great asset and pillar of support to the party and this present administration. Erelu guided the party very well.

"She played a significant role that led to the victory of the party in the last election. Like an angel, Erelu appeared to us when the need arose, like a woman who saw tomorrow. She understands the importance of continuity and guided our great party to achieve it. To this end, APC in Ekiti owes her a debt of gratitude"

The Governor-elect noted the dedication of the Women Campaign Council, especially the way they traversed all the farmsteads in the state to solicit support for the party. He added that the landslide victory recorded by the party can be linked to their commitment. He therefore promised to make them proud.

"In the build up to the election, we were also concerned about primary elections for the our party's presidential candidate and other elective posts from the state to federal. This affected our campaign so much but our ever-dedicated Women Campaign Council filled the gap.

The only way to thank Her Excellency is to ensure that I take care of not only her women political lieutenants but the entire Ekiti women. All issues that concern women will be put in the front burner in our administration, that I can assure you all."

The Governor-elect also re-affirmed his commitment to maintain a cordial relationship with Erelu and her husband, Dr. John Kayode Fayemi.

"My commitment to Erelu and her husband is armoured built. Nothing will come between us.

Responding on behalf of the campaign council, Erelu Fayemi gave gratitude to God for the landslide victory recorded by the party in the June 18 governorship election. She also commended the women council.

The first lady stated further that she supported BAO because she found him trustworthy to continue with the legacies of her husband.

"Today's event is significant because women from outside the state have been calling us to share our experience during the campaign. But to start with, I thank God that He has made this possible.

"Yes, it is true that BAO is my 'son' and of course my favoured candidate but there wouldn't have been any difference if the party and the people didn't accept him. Among other qualities, I found BAO as a trustworthy person who could continue with good legacies of Dr. Fayemi"

Erelu called on the Governor-elect to prioritize women's welfare and give them sense of belonging in his administration.

To drive home her point, the first lady presented a report of the activities of the Women Campaign Council and a big campaign photo log that showcased all the campaign activities to the Governor-elect, amid thunderous applause by members of the women campaign Council and party members present at the meeting.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0xiyDVmKGFe672CMD5hWZw9czQH1TdtLnWfHRT71TRXkD4s1bjt3tbtRLNh18j2zdl&id=100000223680706

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2022
Cool.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by Laggafin: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2022
Old man calling someone that can be his girlfriend or wife.. mother.. lol grin.. they should kontinu

11 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by AOB1: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
sad
Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by Loldorable: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details
Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin
Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by Enddy50ty(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Evil party
Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by Ogaga87(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Minister in agbado empire loading......

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by tillaman(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
cool
Yeah what else would you say ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by winfy11(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Not the Ekiti indigens because he knew she's d First Lady for the Ekiti APC party members only just like her husband
Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by bigdammyj: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Noted.
Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by oyeb15: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ekiti treasury will start paying d gratitude very soon.
Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by Announced3: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
lopimas:
Back in China where records must be submitted to the stock exchange, the company that built both lines reported that what they were paid for the Lagos rail is $181 million, but Tinubu's Lagos said they spent $3 billion.Lagos people should ask Tinubu where he kept their $2.8b

Madness !!you no de tire
Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by Komu1048(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
lopimas:
Back in China where records must be submitted to the stock exchange, the company that built both lines reported that what they were paid for the Lagos rail is $181 million, but Tinubu's Lagos said they spent $3 billion.Lagos people should ask Tinubu where he kept their $2.8b

After you show us a video of u campaigning for Obipob on Monday morning
Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by sureEbh: 4:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Laggafin:
Old man calling someone that can be his girlfriend or wife.. mother.. lol grin.. they should kontinu

Politics!!! After 6 months in office, the story will change lol.
Re: Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi by Laggafin: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2022
sureEbh:

Politics!!! After 6 months in office, the story will change lol.
Yes ooo.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Massive Rigging (video) / Breaking: Boko Haram Now Have A New leader(photo) / Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.