Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria (4965 Views)

School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by agabusta: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Israel PM visits Russia over army buildup in Syria

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow to express concerns about an ongoing expansion of the Russian military’s presence in Syria.

Accompanied by military and intelligence chiefs, Netanyahu told the Russian leader that Israel is determined to stop the delivery of arms to Hezbollah, the Lebanese political organisation fighting along Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s forces in Syria.

Speaking on Russian television, Putin dismissed Netanyahu’s claim that Syria and Iran are attempting to open a “second front” against Israel.

“We know and understand that the Syrian army and Syria in general is in such a state that it isn’t up to opening a second front — it is trying to maintain its own statehood,” the Russian president said.

Russia has been a staunch backer of the Syrian government throughout the more than four-year conflict with rebel groups that has claimed more than 250,000 lives.

Russian officials have claimed that providing Syria with surface-to-air missiles and combat aircraft, as well as building up a government-controlled military base near Latakia, is for the purpose of fighting the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant group.

http://www.punchng.com/news/israel-pm-visits-russia-over-army-buildup-in-syria/
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by agabusta: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
I thought Isreal fears and respects no one. smiley smiley Why are they now going to romance the Russians to mettle down their support for Syria.

I thought some analysts on this forum has been bragging how Isreal can embarass both Russia and Syria together. Silly jokers.

Underestimate Russia at your own peril. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by ibrams(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by glacswhite: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
U're a daft for saying that...you Zoogeria dwarf...dnt u know that u must warn your Enemy b/4 you attack them...Our Brothers fear no one...but as Christians u must warn b4 u act we're not you Bharam and Fulani herdsmen brainwashed slowpoke...that act anyhow

21 Likes

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Omololu007(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
agabusta:
I thought Isreal fears and respects no one. smiley smiley Why are they now going to romance the Russians to mettle down their support for Syria.

I thought some analysts on this forum has been bragging how Isreal can embarass both Russia and Syria together. Silly jokers.

no mind those mumu...isreal can't face the military might of the Russia Federation,,it will tear isreal apart grin

9 Likes

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Omololu007(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
glacswhite:
U're a daft for saying that...you Zoogeria dwarf...dnt u know that u must warn your Enemy b/4 you attack them...Our Brothers fear no one...but as Christians u must warn b4 u act we're not you Bharam and Fulani herdsmen brainwashed slowpoke...that act anyhow
men you ibo people eh,,I wonder how you people reason sometime....look at the rubbish an adult typed up there grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by CSTR2: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Of course, it makes sense to avoid any unnecessary confrontation in syria.
That is what civilized nations do. They discuss standard of operation.
I can't say the same for our muslim folks though.

8 Likes

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
agabusta:

Russia will finish Israel in a single day even with US assistance.

Georgia is not a powerful country but it's an example of what Israel would be subjected to after Russia invasion.

5 Likes

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
agabusta:

Thank you sire, you should also ask the christians that are always quick to defend Israel in all circumstances, whether the word of Yahweh concerning them has been compromised, to the extent that they now resort to begging a mighty gentile Nation [Atleast According To Their Useless Talmud].

Even Yahweh cannot engage Russia in war and win, let alone, baby Israel. Afterall, Yahweh [Enlil] and Lucifer [Enki] are both reptilian humanoids guilty of interplanetary terrorism.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/anunnaki/anu_22.htm

I'd like to reiterate here for all you a.sslicking & brainwashed Israel sympathizers that the day Israel attacks Iran or Russia; Ayayayaaaa, the world will confirm & verify that the biblical covenant of Yahweh to them is nothing but fabricated fallacy & horse-shit.

Lastly, I want you to take a cursory glance at this picture below and tell me what you see.

As for me, I see Fear, Anger & Heart-Attack written allover Netanyahu as the Almighty Caesar Putin dictates his terms & conditions to him grin

“The fear of the wicked shall come upon him” - Proverb 10:24

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by CSTR2: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Zoharariel:

Thank you sire, you should also ask the christians that are always quick to defend Israel in all circumstances, whether the word of Yahweh concerning them has been compromised, to the extent that they now resort to begging a mighty gentile Nation [Atleast According To Their Useless Talmud].

Even Yahweh cannot engage Russia in war and win, let alone, baby Israel. Afterall, Yahweh [Enlil] and Lucifer [Enki] are both reptilian humanoids guilty of interplanetary terrorism.

I'd like to reiterate here for all you a.sslicking & brainwashed Israel sympathizers that the day Israel attacks Iran or Russia; Ayayayaaaa, the world will confirm & verify that the biblical covenant of Yahweh to them is nothing but fabricated fallacy & horse-shit.

Lastly, I want you to take a cursory glance at this picture below and tell me what you see.

As for me, I see Fear, Anger & Heart-Attack written allover Netanyahu as the Almighty Caesar Putin dictates his terms & conditions to him grin

Are you a muslim?

3 Likes

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by TheFreeOne: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Netanyahu is still angry with Obama over Iran nuclear deal and thereby seeking allies in unusual places.

Putin the boss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Are you a muslim?

No, I'm neither a muslim nor a christian but an adherent of the Cosmic Life Energy that permeates & sustains all existence - Nagode! grin

6 Likes

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by CSTR2: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Zoharariel:

No, I'm neither a muslim nor a christian but an adherent of the Cosmic Life Energy that permeates & sustains all existence - Nagode! grin
Okay then.
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by ahaz: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Okay then.
there is no sense in flogging a dead horse.so leave the dead dog alone.

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nature8(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Ok na
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Truckpusher(m): 12:11am On Sep 22, 2015
CSTR2:
Are you a muslim?
He is and sometimes they reason from their anus.

Israel can't face Russia anyway but any provocative actions from Moscow in that region would lead to something that would engulf the entire world and of course the West would obliterate Russia and all her allies, the only truth is that there won't be any superpower left at the end of the day.

The world war 3 is long overdue and the nations needs serious cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by smemud(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2015
CSTR2:
Of course, it makes sense to avoid any unnecessary confrontation in syria.
That is what civilized nations do. They discuss standard of operation.
I can't say the same for our muslim folks though.
guy u miss road,Isreal is not a xtain country,google am for wiki before u disgrace urself.

3 Likes

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by musaajebor(m): 1:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

Israel can't face Russia anyway but any provocative actions from Moscow in that region would lead to something that would engulf the entire world and of course the West would obliterate Russia and all her allies, the only truth is that there won't be any superpower left at the end of the day.

zoharariel is not a muslim he is what he says he is
pls keep ur opinion of who he is to yaself and stop spreading ur ignorance allover the forum

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by musaajebor(m): 1:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

zoharariel is not a muslim

he is what he says he is pls keep ur opinion of who he is to yaself and stop spreading ur ignorance allover the forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by musaajebor(m): 1:42am On Sep 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

he is what he says he is pls keep ur opinion of who he is to yaself and stop spreading ur ignorance allover the forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by RealAdewole(m): 2:03am On Sep 22, 2015
many wars may have never happened if there is dialogue
like it or fear it the state of israel is the military power of the middle east
the yom kippur war, six day way, operation protective edge, etc they build their own technology and aircrafts anti missile/rpg/l2a defence system , lone soldiers, etc

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 22, 2015
TheFreeOne:
Netanyahu is still angry with Obama over Iran nuclear deal and thereby seeking allies in unusual places.

Putin the boss.

There is nothing unusual about a Russia/Israel alliance. It can be argued that Isreal is even closer to Russia than the US. American politicians are compelled to support Israel because of the importance of Jewish influence and money in deciding who wins elections

Russia however has cultural ties with Israel since most of the immigrants that moved from Europe to Isreal were from the former soviet union. Like 1 in 5 Israeli speaks Russian. They even have a huge political party there (Yisrael Beiteinu) and there are military units like "Battalion Aliya" which comprises of mostly Russian speakers. Some even went for "vacation" in the Donbass.

9 Likes

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Truckpusher(m): 3:49am On Sep 22, 2015
musaajebor:

he is what he says he is pls keep ur opinion of who he is to yaself and stop spreading ur ignorance allover the forum
Look at Mr Ignorant himself calling someone's opinion 'ignorance' grin

You better get your glasses on and stop quoting me thrice with your leprosy infested hands. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Gravanno: 4:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

Obliterate Russia? with what? Nukes or air superiority? You must've been having a laugh.

No one can do any harm to mother RUSSIA without getting going extinct.
By the way,
Crimea is part of Russia and nothing happened.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Truckpusher(m): 4:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Gravanno:

Obliterate Russia? with what? Nukes or air superiority? You must've been having a laugh.

By the way,
You obviously didn't read the part where I specifically said that after the war there would be no more superpower.
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by abes(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
You obviously didn't read the part where I specifically said that after the war there would be no more superpower.

I doubt there would be any human left after a nuclear war.

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Gravanno:

By the way,

Nagode! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by omenka(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2015
agabusta:

Haba, we all know that the only country capable of withstanding Russia militarily is the US and China. Any other country would simply be bluffing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by PRYCE(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Russia will finish Israel in a single day even with US assistance.

Georgia is not a powerful country but it's an example of what Israel would be subjected to after Russia invasion.

Russia had difficulties invading Georgia in 2008! Do your research!

With US Assistance? Lol! The Isreali Air Force is better than the Russian Airforce... Russia's might lies with their ground troops and ground Artillery in conventional wars. Russians planes are no march for US planes which Isreal Uses!

Secondly, Russia has no defined Missile defence systems compared to Isreal's Iron Dome which is the most successful Missile defence system ever tested. Guy Wikipedia can broaden your horizon!

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by omenka(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Gravanno:

By the way,
Nothing is more gangsta than the annexation of Crimea honestly. Russia called the bluff of the US and her allies by that singular act. As long as Putin remains the chief in that country, no country in the world, US inclusive, would wanna get openly confrontational with Russia- diplomatic spats here and there are admissible but nothing beyond that.

There is something unsettling about that guy Putin- I think his face alone sends shivers down the spine of his adversaries. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by agabusta: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Zoharariel:

Please don't make this a Christian thing. I am also a Christian, but on this issue, I decided to go the logical way.
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by CSTR2: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2015
smemud:
guy u miss road,Isreal is not a xtain country,google am for wiki before u disgrace urself.
You dey craze.
Where do you see me call them a christian nation?
olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Republic Of Southern Nigeria Will Be Great / Controversy: Coca-cola Partners With Biafra (photos) / See What Saraki Was Sighted Doing To Tinubu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.