Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick (2421 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by MyProblem1: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good day nairaland.

I am in a dilemma, and I will love your opinion about it.

I am a young man in my mid 20's, living alone in Lagos, I won't say I am well to do, but I am doing very okay for an average Nigerian bachelor of my age. Here goes my problem.

I am in a 3 years old relationship with a 22 year old lady, we have known each other for about 4 years and began dating after a year of being friends, she was very decent and respectful at first, we vibed well and we Kickstarted a relationship, we were in a no sex relationship due to her principles and for about a year, we never had sex, she was my friend and we could chat for hours and not get tired, we gave each other access to our phones, she had my finger print on hers and hers on mine, it was a beautiful relationship and I sincerely wanted to settle down with her, but I noticed she was the extremely jealous type.

a year into the relationship, she got admitted to school and that was where our problems started. Prior, she lived not very far away from me on the island, so we saw each other often, but now, she moved to the mainland which is very far away from me, to top the whole matter, I gave her money to rent a room as I didn't want her to stay in the hostel, but to my shock, she brought in her cousin sister to stay with her, it was just a Normal room, so there was no privacy, my initial idea was that I could go over to spend a few days with her instead of her coming over to my place every time, but it failed, I was against the idea of her sister staying but she pleaded and I let it go, now, she is the only one who comes to visit, and it doesn't happen often, maybe once a month or something. I was lonely and bored most times as I work from home and sometimes needed someone to just chat with.

One day, I stumbled across the number of an old female friend and we began chatting, we vibed really well and she asked me if I had a girlfriend which I denied, note that we never met with the lady, we only chat. After some days, my gf came over and as I slept, she took my phone and opened it and read my chat with that lady, I woke up in the night to see her crying, I asked her why and she showed me the chat, I apologized very much and regretted every thing, she said she forgave me and left the next morning, after she got back to her place, she sent a text saying that she is out of the relationship, I was confused, I begged her but she refused, so I let her be.

Before the whole incident, she registered as a nurse at a hospital close to her place. There was this particular patient that was ill, and she and a colleague always go over to his place to inject him, she told me he always gives them little 1-3k each time they go so she always looks forward to it, I warned her about it but she said it was nothing.

Fastforward, after the whole text message and breakup thing, I left her alone and wanted to move on with my life, that was when she came back after over a month and was trying to take me back, and because I loved her, my arms were open. We spoke about a lot of things that happened during our break and one of the things she told me was that she was raped once, and that night, I was feeling very bad and decided to call her, after I did, she picked up and said she was gonna call me back, but according to her, the rapist was attracted to the light on her phone and he came and put a knife behind her while wrapping his arms around her, and that was how she surrendered. I was devastated cos I told her never to keep late nights around school, but she said due to the breakup, she started having some type of friends and started going to night parties and she was on the way to one of the parties when it happened. I was sad for days but I forgave her, after all, it was just once and it wasn't like I was a virgin or she was.

She also told me she almost started a relationship with a man, but promised to break off anything they were about having, we made love that night and it was beautiful, it was like nothing ever happened. That night, a number gave her 16 missed calls, I was surprised as to how someone will call 16 times so I picked up the number from her phone, and installed a tracker on her phone. I am very trxg savy, so after I did, I could see virtually everything on her phone, from all texts, to whatsapp chats, Facebook, telegram, everything, even her phone conversations and live screen.

In the morning, I allowed her go and didn't talk about the number calling. About an hour after she left, I saw a text message she sent to the same number apologizing for not picking up and calling the person baby and all, she sent several messages apologizing, so I let her reach home, then I called her mum and asked her to please be calm with whatever decision I was going to make, I called my gf and asked her who the name on that phone was, she was quiet at first, I asked again and she said he was a friend, and I asked what is her relationship with him, she said it's nothing and wanted to start making trouble out of it, so I just told her I was going to send her the exact text she sent to her baby today and that is the end of us, after I did, I ended the relationship. It was a long day that day, her whole family was calling me, I also called the guy too and asked him if he knew her and he opened up, he said she was his girlfriend and they have been dating for almost 4 months now and all, he said a lot of things about her, both true and lie, I found out they had been traveling round together, she has been driving his car to school, etc, but one thing that never happened was penetrative sex, they had MouthAction tho. I wasn't willing to accept all the family's apology, her mum was basically crying on phone and begging, so I accepted but was careful with her from then.

She later told me that it was the same patient I warned her about, that he was the one she started a relationship with and she did it because i denied having a girlfriend.

After the whole incident, our relationship never remained the same, we had a lot of fights and many times, this lady will actually charge at me, I have never hit her before and I never wanted to, it was beautiful but not as it used to be.

Fastforward almost a year later, I met another lady and didn't want anything more than being just friends, I even wanted to introduce her to my gf, but along the line, we vibed very well and I decided against the idea, I found out we had a lot of things in common with this new lady, she was not the prettiest, but she was very pretty as well, her body was very curvy, she was vulptious and tall, she had the perfect size of everything and was pretty, but not as pretty as my main gf as my main gf was Caucasian, her dad is from Spain. Along the line, we started falling for each other and as it happened, her bf broke up with her just around that time, I was there for her and before we knew it, a relationship started. Due to the development, I had to password protect my phone and was more careful with it. Her bf came back begging and I thought she was going to accept but to my shock, this lady was very honest, she even blocked the guy who they have been together 2 years with. I started a relationship with her while still having my old relationship thinking when she goes back to her bf, I won't be on the loosing side, but I was wrong, she was the most honest being I have ever met. This girl gave me real peace of mind, she knew how to handle situations, she doesn't nag, she was very witty and playful, there was basically no dull moment with her, I fell helplessly for her, I knew I needed to let one go for the other but I didn't know which to pick from.

My main gf is a full time nag, she is also violent, just recently, after she found out I called a lady, she tried forcefully taking my phone but I overpowered her, she somehow took the lady's number and called her, I took the phone from her and ended the call, and she punched me in the face, making me bleed, and hit me again, so I seized her phone and she charged toward me again, I just pushed her on the bed, yet she didn't rest, she charged again, I didn't know when I gave her a dirty slap which instantly calmed her down and made her bleed. I have never hit her before despite the many confrontations, I felt bad and apologized for it. We agreed to give ourselves a break to think about everything, and I want to make it right this time but I just don't know who to go with, my gf is hardworking but a nag and violent, she also demands more, the other lady is peaceful and never nags, she is curvy and mature, she has never asked me for 1 naira, everything I gave her, I did it from my heart, willingly . I love them both, I am just confused.
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
if you "supposedly" love 2 women, then obviously you never loved the 1st one, because if you did, you wouldnt have reached to the 2nd one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by Michelle70(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
WTF, i cant believe i read all these.

OP, i'll advice u to pick the second lady as that is where u have peace of mind.

But i wont be shocked if i hear the first babe story and it seems u are the devil.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by LikeAking: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
shocked

Lies!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by Konjiboii: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mtchew secondary school parole

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by Offpoint1: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ask Tony tetuila, he was once in love with 2 women and don't know which one to choose... He's still alive by now which means he was able to figured out a solution.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
I stopped reading this book of lies when I saw Caucasian main gf grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by thesicilian: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Offpoint1:
Ask Tony totula
I doubt he'd understand that reference grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by stunnert(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Y'all be out there catching unprofitable feelings
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by MyProblem1: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
thesicilian:

Even a 20-year-old will understand that, ancestor.
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by Gentleman001: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oh
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by Starz825(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tony tetula brother
Aw market?
You are a gentle and *Simp*le man...
Choose the one that gives you wotowoto...
Cause you deserve it....

Ok the above is the nairaland side of me anyway...

You sure gonna choose the one that gives you peace of mind... ain't you??
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by sulorog(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyProblem1:
Good day nairaland.

I am a young man in my mid 20's, living alone in Lagos, I won't say I am well to do, but I am doing very okay for an average Nigerian bachelor of my age. Here goes my problem.

I am in a 3 years old relationship with a 22 year old lady, we have known each other for about 4 years and began dating after a year of being friends, she was very decent and respectful at first, we vibed well and we Kickstarted a relationship, we were in a no sex relationship due to her principles and for about a year, we never had sex, she was my friend and we could chat for hours and not get tired, we gave each other access to our phones, she had my finger print on hers and hers on mine, it was a beautiful relationship and I sincerely wanted to settle down with her, but I noticed she was the extremely jealous type.

a year into the relationship, she got admitted to school and that was where our problems started. Prior, she lived not very far away from me on the island, so we saw each other often, but now, she moved to the mainland which is very far away from me, to top the whole matter, I gave her money to rent a room as I didn't want her to stay in the hostel, but to my shock, she brought in her cousin sister to stay with her, it was just a Normal room, so there was no privacy, my initial idea was that I could go over to spend a few days with her instead of her coming over to my place every time, but it failed, I was against the idea of her sister staying but she pleaded and I let it go, now, she is the only one who comes to visit, and it doesn't happen often, maybe once a month or something. I was lonely and bored most times as I work from home and sometimes needed someone to just chat with.

One day, I stumbled across the number of an old female friend and we began chatting, we vibed really well and she asked me if I had a girlfriend which I denied, note that we never met with the lady, we only chat. After some days, my gf came over and as I slept, she took my phone and opened it and read my chat with that lady, I woke up in the night to see her crying, I asked her why and she showed me the chat, I apologized very much and regretted every thing, she said she forgave me and left the next morning, after she got back to her place, she sent a text saying that she is out of the relationship, I was confused, I begged her but she refused, so I let her be.

Before the whole incident, she registered as a nurse at a hospital close to her place. There was this particular patient that was ill, and she and a colleague always go over to his place to inject him, she told me he always gives them little 1-3k each time they go so she always looks forward to it, I warned her about it but she said it was nothing.

Fastforward, after the whole text message and breakup thing, I left her alone and wanted to move on with my life, that was when she came back after over a month and was trying to take me back, and because I loved her, my arms were open. We spoke about a lot of things that happened during our break and one of the things she told me was that she was raped once, and that night, I was feeling very bad and decided to call her, after I did, she picked up and said she was gonna call me back, but according to her, the rapist was attracted to the light on her phone and he came and put a knife behind her while wrapping his arms around her, and that was how she surrendered. I was devastated cos I told her never to keep late nights around school, but she said due to the breakup, she started having some type of friends and started going to night parties and she was on the way to one of the parties when it happened. I was sad for days but I forgave her, after all, it was just once and it wasn't like I was a virgin or she was.

She also told me she almost started a relationship with a man, but promised to break off anything they were about having, we made love that night and it was beautiful, it was like nothing ever happened. That night, a number gave her 16 missed calls, I was surprised as to how someone will call 16 times so I picked up the number from her phone, and installed a tracker on her phone. I am very trxg savy, so after I did, I could see virtually everything on her phone, from all texts, to whatsapp chats, Facebook, telegram, everything, even her phone conversations and live screen.

In the morning, I allowed her go and didn't talk about the number calling. About an hour after she left, I saw a text message she sent to the same number apologizing for not picking up and calling the person baby and all, she sent several messages apologizing, so I let her reach home, then I called her mum and asked her to please be calm with whatever decision I was going to make, I called my gf and asked her who the name on that phone was, she was quiet at first, I asked again and she said he was a friend, and I asked what is her relationship with him, she said it's nothing and wanted to start making trouble out of it, so I just told her I was going to send her the exact text she sent to her baby today and that is the end of us, after I did, I ended the relationship. It was a long day that day, her whole family was calling me, I also called the guy too and asked him if he knew her and he opened up, he said she was his girlfriend and they have been dating for almost 4 months now and all, he said a lot of things about her, both true and lie, I found out they had been traveling round together, she has been driving his car to school, etc, but one thing that never happened was penetrative sex, they had MouthAction tho. I wasn't willing to accept all the family's apology, her mum was basically crying on phone and begging, so I accepted but was careful with her from then.

She later told me that it was the same patient I warned her about, that he was the one she started a relationship with and she did it because i denied having a girlfriend.

After the whole incident, our relationship never remained the same, we had a lot of fights and many times, this lady will actually charge at me, I have never hit her before and I never wanted to, it was beautiful but not as it used to be.

Fastforward almost a year later, I met another lady and didn't want anything more than being just friends, I even wanted to introduce her to my gf, but along the line, we vibed very well and I decided against the idea, I found out we had a lot of things in common with this new lady, she was not the prettiest, but she was very pretty as well, her body was very curvy, she was vulptious and tall, she had the perfect size of everything and was pretty, but not as pretty as my main gf as my main gf was Caucasian, her dad is from Spain. Along the line, we started falling for each other and as it happened, her bf broke up with her just around that time, I was there for her and before we knew it, a relationship started. Due to the development, I had to password protect my phone and was more careful with it. Her bf came back begging and I thought she was going to accept but to my shock, this lady was very honest, she even blocked the guy who they have been together 2 years with. I started a relationship with her while still having my old relationship thinking when she goes back to her bf, I won't be on the loosing side, but I was wrong, she was the most honest being I have ever met. This girl gave me real peace of mind, she knew how to handle situations, she doesn't nag, she was very witty and playful, there was basically no dull moment with her, I fell helplessly for her, I knew I needed to let one go for the other but I didn't know which to pick from.

My main gf is a full time nag, she is also violent, just recently, after she found out I called a lady, she tried forcefully taking my phone but I overpowered her, she somehow took the lady's number and called her, I took the phone from her and ended the call, and she punched me in the face, making me bleed, and hit me again, so I seized her phone and she charged toward me again, I just pushed her on the bed, yet she didn't rest, she charged again, I didn't know when I gave her a dirty slap which instantly calmed her down and made her bleed. I have never hit her before despite the many confrontations, I felt bad and apologized for it. We agreed to give ourselves a break to think about everything, and I want to make it right this time but I just don't know who to go with, my gf is hardworking but a nag and violent, she also demands more, the other lady is peaceful and never nags, she is curvy and mature, she has never asked me for 1 naira, everything I gave her, I did it from my heart, willingly . I love them both, I am just confused.
Bros, e be like say your village people at work on your matter. How can you be confused on these matter who to choose between the two lady. It's seem you are confused to know who love you and not, you want to choose nag, violent over peace of mind. There are some questions you don't bring to social media, you take decision on the matter instant without ask third party option on the matter. All I will tell follow your heart. I wish you well with your decision.
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by advanceDNA: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if you "supposedly" love 2 women, then obviously you never loved the 1st one, because if you did, you wouldnt have reached to the 2nd one.

Emotions are not black or white.....there can be a bit of overlap and complicated parts
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by enigma1990: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
in Tony tetuila voice. I'm in love with 2 woman I don't know which one to take.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Stay where you find peace and happiness, it’s that simple.
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by Jesterinjay: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who finished that script ? Anyone please summarise
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Emotions are not black or white.....there can be a bit of overlap and complicated parts

IMHO, thats the lie we tell ourselves. if you love someone, your heart wont remotely be available to fall in love with someone else. you wont have the time to look at someone else in that way; to get to know someone else in that way; to get closer to someone else that way. IMPOSSIBLE!

you are making it seem like people fall in love at the snap of their fingers and/or fall on their head and automatically love someone else, lol!
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by Faber(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Feign being broke for 3 months, two of them will fly away. Who tell you say they love you. I bet you, if the two no fly away, one must run away...then you continue your life with the one way no gree run, no be say you go use mouth dey talk say you don broke, be real about that, bring your trusted niggas to be buying off your properties small small, them go carry them go keep for their house D

MyProblem1:
Good day nairaland.

Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by Offpoint1: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
thesicilian:

Too bad for him then grin
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by advanceDNA: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

IMHO, thats the lie we tell ourselves. if you love someone, your heart wont remotely be available to fall in love with someone else. you wont have the time to look at someone else in that way; to get to know someone else in that way; to get closer to someone else that way. IMPOSSIBLE!

you are making it seem like people fall in love at the snap of their fingers and/or fall on their head and automatically love someone else, lol!

You watch too much korea movies...theres nothing automatic about love...Love is a feeling...
.its starts with physical attraction..
.it needs investing or nuturing for growth
And it can also diminish with distance, less investment and hurt like physical harm or infidelity...

Make no mistake...people can actually develop romantic feelimg for two different persons..

thats why discipline is compulsory for us as humans otherwise we are no different from animals
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by Sweetvie: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lol... Actually u love none
I don't know why u guys think u can just fall in love at the snap of ur fingers... Guys make it seem like u can just be walking and fall in love, like breakup today and fall in love the second day.
What is your own definition of love?
You never actually loved the first coz if you do u won't fall in love with another. The second gf how many days or months av u guys started dating that u think u know everything about her. Lol, why do you think most people started avin problem in their marriage that it going to seem like they never know each other? It mostly bcoz they hide their character. I give 1 yrs to the relationship e go shock u. Well, to ur question since it involve domestic violent i will say do what suite u... As long as you're happy smiley
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by MyProblem1: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
Heathrow44:
I stopped reading this book of lies when I saw Caucasian main gf grin

I used to think like that too, until I brought up my story one time and was sad to see so many calling my reality fake. Yes! A lot of lies are on the internet, but you won't believe some unbelievable things people are going through that seem like fake to you. Just pray you don't find yourself in those peoples situation one day.

Her dad is Spanish, her mum is Nigerian and they all still live in Lagos, when you see her and her siblings, nobody needs to tell you they are not purely Nigerian.

I will rest my case here.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
You watch too much korea movies...theres nothing automatic about love...Love is a feeling...
.its starts with physical attraction..
.it needs investing or nuturing for growth
And it can also diminish with distance, less investment and hurt like physical harm or infidelity...

Make no mistake...people can actually develop romantic feelimg for two different persons..

thats why discipline is compulsory for us as humans otherwise we are no different from animals

what a pile of ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
A) i never said love was automatic.... i instead said that it was NOT.
B) yes, you can be physically attracted to anyone, but your "love" for your partner will stop you from investing/nurturing anything out of RESPECT for your partner and/or most importantly, the love you "supposedly" have for them. if you believe thats its ok for someone in love to invest/nurture a worthless physical attraction to a stranger, then i am safe to say that you certainly do NOT love your partner....because you wouldnt knowingly hurt someone you love and/or the relationship you guys have together.
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by advanceDNA: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

what a pile of ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
A) i never said love was automatic.... i instead said that it was NOT.
B) yes, you can be physically attracted to anyone, but your "love" for your partner will stop you from investing/nurturing anything out of RESPECT for your partner and/or most importantly, the love you "supposedly" have for them. if you believe thats its ok for someone in love to invest/nurture a worthless physical attraction to a stranger, then i am safe to say that you certainly do NOT love your partner....because you wouldnt knowingly hurt someone you love and/or the relationship you guys have together.

U are condescending..i dont like people that insult me over small talks....telling me im saying arrant nonsense.....ive noticed every dialogue is a contest u want to win......so you won ...are u happy now
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
U are condescending..i dont like people that insult me over small talks....telling me im saying arrant nonsense.....ive noticed every dialogue is a contest u want to win......so you won ...are u happy now

you quoted me while being condescending to me, and i gave you a taste of your own medicine. take it or TAKE IT!
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by YoungLionken(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Please OP, what's the name of the tracker you installed on her phone??.
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by advanceDNA: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you quoted me while being condescending to me, and i gave you a taste of your own medicine. take it or TAKE IT!

Lol...i was condescending to you??
Sorry if saying love isnt black or white means being condescending
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...i was condescending to you??
Sorry if saying love isnt black or white means being condescending

you must have English comprehension issues.
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by advanceDNA: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you must have English comprehension issues.

Yes sir
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by jogsman01(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Choose the first one and RIP soon, ode undecided
Re: I Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't Know Which To Pick by luminouz(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
I almost died with boredom reading your story.

Bro, what in da actual fuq is wrong with you with that goddamn epistle you wrote? Learn to shorten this shiiit abeg.

Now to the main story, you are a simp.

Bye Felicia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Na Your Woman?" – Drama As Photographer Grabs Client's Wife From Behind / Men Are Really Messing Up Slim Girls / Most Nigeria Girls Are Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.