Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia (1391 Views)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Brunosamel(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good day ladies and gentlemen.

I met this young lady in a super market when I went to visit my sister the magnitude of the attraction was something I couldn't comprehend without wasting time I approached her and the connection was boom we talked as if we have known each other for a long time and exchanging contact was easy.
Ever since that day we became lovers in a dangerous time due to I was heading for my NYSC and she was preparing exams for her nursing school but even though we were distance apart the love was magical, I'm no alpha but I'm redpill aware and they say something about finding a unicorn, she is my unicoin. Her good character is top notch and her bad character is something I can handle.

Sadly, I'm heart broken indeed no one is truly perfect in this world when we are about to go deep in our relationship she opened up to me she was born with sickle cell anemia. Damn this lady looks very healthy, her flesh, her angelic beauty, her killer curves and also she's a workaholic. She didn't wanna hide anything from me that's why she opened up to me about it.

Ever since the news I have been in shock due to the fact I have lost three friends who had the disease while growing up. Am scared even though my genotype is AA but the fear of loosing someone I deeply love has put me in serious delima which has resulted to me being skeptical of moving forward.

My take is has anyone in the house had such experience how did you deal with it, medical personnel in the house what's your advice?
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by virginprincess(f): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Base on the fact that you are AA i'm sure you can cope with her,sickle cell is not a death sentence,it just a disease with love,care,attention and money,i sure she will be able to live longer but if you know you can't cope pls just quit now and look for someone else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Nobadenergy: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Unless you are willing to carry another man's cross. Use your head chief.

1 Like

Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by jogsman01(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
SS na disease? Go and sit down somewhere jor! And the fact that you're AA, what are you waiting for?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Brunosamel(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Base on the fact that you are AA i'm sure you can cope with her,sickle cell is not a death sentence,it just a disease with love,care,attention and money,i sure she will be able to live longer but if you know you can't cope pls just quit now and look for someone else.
I have three and already working on the fourth one
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
You are both good to go since you are AA , please don’t leave her.
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by romunu(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
You are good to go.
Brunosamel:

I met this young lady in a super market when I went to visit my sister the magnitude of the attraction was something I couldn't comprehend without wasting time I approached her and the connection was boom we talked as if we have known each other for a long time and exchanging contact was easy.
Ever since that day we became lovers in a dangerous time due to I was heading for my NYSC and she was preparing exams for her nursing school but even though we were distance apart the love was magical, I'm no alpha but I'm redpill aware and they say something about finding a unicorn, she is my unicoin. Her good character is top notch and her bad character is something I can handle.

Sadly, I'm heart broken indeed no one is truly perfect in this world when we are about to go deep in our relationship she opened up to me she was born with sickle cell anemia. Damn this lady looks very healthy, her flesh, her angelic beauty, her killer curves and also she's a workaholic. She didn't wanna hide anything from me that's why she opened up to me about it.

Ever since the news I have been in shock due to the fact I have lost three friends who had the disease while growing up. Am scared even though my genotype is AA but the fear of loosing someone I deeply love has put me in serious delima which has resulted to me being skeptical of moving forward.

My take is has anyone in the house had such experience how did you deal with it, medical personnel in the house what's your advice?

Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Allison012: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
This one you are sweating in your pant.

Take a decision that will give you peace of mind.dont come and have HBP because of love.

i will not be there to help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by PerfectStranger(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Not a matter of you being AA, question is, will you be able to cope during the turbulence?

If you’re not a caring guy please don’t go near her,don’t add more stress to her condition.

3 Likes

Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by ugolightswel1: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
I once had by people especially the yorubas who say that, that disease has a cure never believed it until I met a guy in one of my groups who said he he can handle it.

And he began by explaining how the procedure is, using a snail. and he stoped there. and said any serious person should private chat him but that was a long time ago
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by dnawah(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Brunosamel:

I beg make we see the curves too.u keep the curves come dey tell us empty story.
Love is magical,i wish joy and happiness.

1 Like

Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Czario: 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Take good care of her, especially during pregnancy and childbirth. Money will be spent.

3 Likes

Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
my ex d!ed this May of the same problem.. She was all i wanted from a lady.. caring , loving and understanding.. the first time we met. i knew she was going to be mine.. we met at my place of work and that was it. she opened up to me about her predicament but you wouldn't know she was sick.
but i got to know that SS are money spenders. money is what is keeping them alive.. the drugs, hospital visits, and others re all money and will u be able to afford such when she needs you??
also during child bearing, she will need to do CS for delivery?? can you handle all of that?? 'my ex experience really taught me what SS patients go through.. been a AA, I wont allow anyone i love to who is AS to marry another AS. it will lead to tears afterwards...

3 Likes

Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Brunosamel(m): 2:10am On Aug 31, 2022
emmanuelpopson:
my ex d!ed this May of the same problem.. She was all i wanted from a lady.. caring , loving and understanding.. the first time we met. i knew she was going to be mine.. we met at my place of work and that was it. she opened up to me about her predicament but you wouldn't know she was sick.
but i got to know that SS are money spenders. money is what is keeping them alive.. the drugs, hospital visits, and others re all money and will u be able to afford such when she needs you??
also during child bearing, she will need to do CS for delivery?? can you handle all of that?? 'my ex experience really taught me what SS patients go through.. been a AA, I wont allow anyone i love to who is AS to marry another AS. it will lead to tears afterwards...
Quite unfortunate bro sorry for your loss.
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Slmgirldippussy: 2:20am On Aug 31, 2022
My blood group is LP
Labor party

2 Likes

Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by alphabbey1(m): 2:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Brunosamel:
Am scared even though my genotype is AA but the fear of loosing someone I deeply love has put me in serious delima which has resulted to me being skeptical of moving forward.

Am sure you are not the 3rd or the 5th guy that will enter her life. There's a reason why others left. For you to come to Nairaland, am sure the spirit in you is already gisting you about the emotional and financial stress you will undergoe if you continue that relationship...

Most Nairalanders will advice you based on emotions, but have it in mind they won't be there with you in the relationship, they wont contribute 1 naira for you when the inevitable matter arise.... Nevertheless, make your decision having being aware of the pros and cons....

1 Like

Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by alphabbey1(m): 3:16am On Aug 31, 2022
jogsman01:
SS na disease? Go and sit down somewhere jor! And the fact that you're AA, what are you waiting for?
Type ss on Google, and it will use the word "disease" to complete it...

Na over confidence make February no complete.
And, Head wey no wan think go carry load....
That's how OP matter will be if he jump to your advice....
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Brunosamel(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2022
alphabbey1:

Am sure you are not the 3rd or the 5th guy that will enter her life. There's a reason why others left. For you to come to Nairaland, am sure the spirit in you is already gisting you about the emotional and financial stress you will undergoe if you continue that relationship...

Most Nairalanders will advice you based on emotions, but have it in mind they won't be there with you in the relationship, they wont contribute 1 naira for you when the inevitable matter arise.... Nevertheless, make your decision having being aware of the pros and cons....
Thank you for the advice, I appreciate
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Brunosamel(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2022
alphabbey1:

Type ss on Google, and it will use the word "disease" to complete it...

Na over confidence make February no complete.
And, Head wey no wan think go carry load....
That's how OP matter will be if he jump to your advice....
grin Savage
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Brunosamel(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
My blood group is LP
Labor party
Your blood too strong for the section grin
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Oturatetuala(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Bros leave the girl and move on to the next but if u really have the gut, you can move on with her.
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by ossiken(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Where do you reside drop your contact so we can talk
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Godswilleee(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Op, she told u with her mouth that she is SS. I am thinking that she is telling u to test your love for her. But if truly she is SS then you will have to choose cos nobody will b there to bear the circumstances. But i'm 70% sure she is testing if u can stay with her in her worst hours.
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Brunosamel(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2022
ossiken:
Where do you reside drop your contact so we can talk
I stay in Abia state umuahia precisely
Re: She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia by Brunosamel(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Godswilleee:
Op, she told u with her mouth that she is SS. I am thinking that she is telling u to test your love for her. But if truly she is SS then you will have to choose cos nobody will b there to bear the circumstances. But i'm 70% sure she is testing if u can stay with her in her worst hours.
She was serious about it I doubt she will lie to me with something like that.

(1) (Reply)

She Slapped Me And I Slapped Her Back / Biography: "Confessions Of A Stubborn, Promiscuous Blamer: Unpacking The Truth / Guys,how Do U Feel Sharing Girls Or Same Pussies With Other Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.