Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,962 members, 7,838,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg (10855 Views)

When Would Wike Host Tinubu To Commision A Project? / Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Mikedu(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by edungene7: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2022
Copy cat obi leading the way we have never heard in the history of this country a president aspirant meeting with people in the diaspora and received such a standing ovation let Agbado try the disgrace would be massive that I can bet
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by lanrex101: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Sameforte:
Tinubu single-handedly jeopardized the formation of amotekun in Lagos & reduced their influence in Osun bcs he didn’t want to offend the Fulani’s at our detriment. This is a man ready to sacrifice the entire Yoruba land for his ambition. Tinubu ti lule

When Fulani herdsmen killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter in Ondo. Tinubu went there to defend the killers by asking “where are the cows”. Tinubu represents the worst of us as Yoruba’s. Who be we?
Yoruba lokan

Tinubu has never supported any Yoruba cause unless he stands to gain from it.

He is a Scam. He is only there to satisfy his unquenchable greed. He frustrated our security architecture (amotekun) in the SW bcs he wanted to be “presdent”. We will treat him like the omo ale he is come 2023.
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Komu1048(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2022
RZArecta:
you're not a serious human being. In fact, I think your problem is a psychiatric issue. Who is Tinubu and how did he help me or my people ? Please don't fóolish next time because of politics.
That aside, it's my right to question the capability of agbadonomics as it concerns Nigeria since I don't like to suffer and it is your right to support your Lord and saviour Tinubu whether he's capable or not just don't ever be stúpid by claiming he "helped" my people whether na craze dey worry all of una, I no know

Of all tribes in naija, igbos n south South benefited from his benevolence than any other tribe including yorubas, go to Alausa, V.I n Lekki. U will ask your self. How are we this unfrateful

1 Like

Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by RZArecta(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Komu1048:

Of all tribes in naija, igbos n south South benefited from his benevolence than any other tribe including yorubas, go to Alausa, V.I n Lekki. U will ask your self. How are we this unfrateful
get out abeg. Did Tinubu dash me any money ? Those areas you're talking about, were properties given out to people there for free or they paid through the roof for waterlogged lands without drinkable water ? Please don't be dense upstairs, I don't owe Tinubu any allegiances and your asking me to be grateful to him is an insult to my personality as a human being. Keane that nonsense talk for mc Oluomo and co. What rubbish is this ? Please don't be so unfortunate next time
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Mrfixitt(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But god no go punish Peter obi or Atiku abi?
Nawa o.
Una no go allow those wey support this man do so in peace,bitter politics no good oo.
Any man who supports Tinubu to become president in his present health condition is insane..
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by mightyhaze: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2022
Not bad
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by wallarwallar(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Illuminatiship:
God punish all of una

Be careful what u wish others + ur family or may be God is punishing ur family already dat is why u @ so mad

1 Like

Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Illuminatiship(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
wallarwallar:

Be careful what u wish others + ur family or may be God is punishing ur family already dat is why u @ so mad
my family is not as useless as yours
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Mars16(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Allegedly, some people may have been paid to go to South Africa to claim APC South Africa receiving Tinubu, if not I've never heard of APC South Africa. They're just afraid of the Peter Obi movement especially his recent tour to Nigerians in diaspora. #NigeriansAreWiserNow
#TakingBackNigeria smiley smiley
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by ifihearam: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
FireUpNow:
Rubbish. APC in south africa my foot. Does south Any South Africa political party has any affiliation in Nigeria? Foolish people

Which country Obi visited uninvited begging for funding has affiliation with Nigeria? you are the fool here.
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
benuejosh:
Meanwhile Peter Obi is going up and down forcing himself to associate with people and places where he wasn't invited.

And who told you he wasn't invited. You just wake up and talk rubbish thinking you have sense.
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Igboslayer:
The planning ahead of campaign is gaining momentum with proper planning for the Tinubu’s camp. You can see what they called structure with adequate planning. No be people alone be structure Ooo people wey ready galvanise themselves together irrespective of religion or ethnicity with common purpose be structure.

Meanwhile, Most Igbos are Nigerian during the day and Biafran at night, then after 9 months of pregnancy they are now in LABOUR PARTY ready to give birth to Obituary.

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians be wise oooo The black cloth this man wears up and down is part of the biafra color. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state. These are really treacherous people, followers of Nnamdi Kanu that called Nigeria zoo and are now suddenly in love with Nigeria and want to rescue it...no be juju be dat? Igbos for once are never sincere with Nigeria.

A very beautifully crafted nonsense.
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Diligent1:

If truly you are a Yoruba man, you should know that in a family, if you have a lion and you killed your lion, dog from another family will bite you and nothing will happen.

Eve if the lion is eating your family member you would keep it in your family abi? Oga this analogy is stupid.
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Komu1048:

The bolded just show u to be a compound fool. So he is to be talking about beer and how he will invest in alcohol right?. U guys are just lame, he spoke about agriculture, he spoke about food security. If that's not what d intellect want to hear, then they should stop eating for few weeks n let's see how superior they are.

Anytime u zombidient wants to talk u r quick to claim high cost of commodities especially food, an aspirant is talking about that n with u weak brain u r making a mockery of it.

I eat agbado, Ewa n cassava, and it's product. I even want it cheaper, with that I can export some and earn forex. But I know u have been eating microchips, hardware n so on. That's y people people call u guys Zombidient with no brain

You are trying to defend the Agbado and Cassava talk but it still makes you daft. Your man said and I quote recruit 50million youths into the army and feed them cassava and agbado to stimulate demand and supply. The question is where is the money to pay the 50m youths and equip them in the army
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by FireUpNow(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
ifihearam:

Which country Obi visited uninvited begging for funding has affiliation with Nigeria? you are the fool here.
One very big problem with your kind of people is that who doesn't support your messiah Tinubu, is equally an Obi supporter. In fact I am not not supporting any candidate but just statng the obvious.
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Diligent1(f): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
obynzo:

Eve if the lion is eating your family member you would keep it in your family abi? Oga this analogy is stupid.
To a stupid man like you
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Igboslayer: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
obynzo:

A very beautifully crafted nonsense.
Dispute it with facts and don't be overzealous with foolishness.
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Komu1048(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
obynzo:

You are trying to defend the Agbado and Cassava talk but it still makes you daft. Your man said and I quote recruit 50million youths into the army and feed them cassava and agbado to stimulate demand and supply. The question is where is the money to pay the 50m youths and equip them in the army

Just don't worry keep following smooth talker that doesn't know the road. My joy is if kpim happen an to run leave una 2face the consequence of ur action
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Diligent1:

To a stupid man like you

As you are also stupid too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola / 2017 Budget: Ambode Signs N812.998bn Appropriation Bill Into Law(photos) / Buhari Has Done Well For Nigeria – Soludo Hails President On His 80th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.