Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC (13341 Views)

Dangote Refinery To Reach 650,000 Bpd Production Capacity By End Of 2024 / President Buhari Receives Briefing From NNPC CEO On OIL And Gas (Photos) / NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by limeta(f): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2022
blackpanda:

And what is the fraud there

What ?
Are you serious
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by rippa(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2022
divinehand2003:

https://punchng.com/dangote-refinery-gets-300000-barrels-day-from-nnpc/
An individual can build a refinery, but govt can't build any
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2022
NNPC most corrupt organization...
They can't manage the refineries we have in Nigeria despite all the funds they get every year
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by blackpanda: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2022
limeta:

What ?
Are you serious

Again, what is the fraud there
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by asanausana91: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Rapuru14:
Let Dangote source crude from the discovered oyel in Borno cool
kid
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by jericco1(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Loldorable:
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details

You wey just open account now now lol
Is that a format?

Go meet sokoloan, branch, fairmoney, and other loan apps

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by rusher14: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Igboslayer:
And they are gladly annoucing this shameful deal. What stopped them from processing 1 million barrel per day themselves to flood the African Market with much needed finished petroleum products starting from the West Africa coast and earn more foreign exchange and make Nigeria prosper...this mentality of selling crude oil should be discouraged, Nigeria must start producing at all cost. All what they pay on subsidy in six months will build a very good refinery.

What is wrong with the deal?
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by Acidosis(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2022
A positive development. There is a lot to expect in 2023.
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by Biodun556(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Hahaha Northerners grin

Below is a list of private companies with a licence to operate a refinery:

S/NO NAME LOCATION STATE
1 Waltersmith Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited Ibigwe Imo
2 OPAC Refineries Umuseti, Kwale Delta
3 Niger Delta Petroleum Resources (Train 3) Ogbele Rivers
4 Dangote Oil Refinery Company Lekki Free Trade Zone Lagos
5 Edo Refinery and Petrochemical Company limited Ikpoba-Okha L.G.A. Edo
6 Lowrie Refinery Limited Ika North LGA Delta
7 Excel Refinery Limited Peretorugbene Community,
Ekeremor L.G.

ABayelsa
8 Conodit Refinery Nigeria Limited Umukwata Delta
9 Duport Midstream Egbokor, Orhionmwon L.G.A. Edo
10 Clairgold Oil & Gas Engineering Limited Koko Delta
11 Ogini Refinery Limited Ogini, Kwale Delta
12 Etopo Energy Plc Burutu Delta
13 Gasoline Associates International Limited Ipokia Ogun
14 NPDC/ND WESTERN OML 34 JV OML 34 field,
Ughelli East,

Ughelli North LGA

Delta
15 Frao Oil Nigeria Limited Uzere Delta
16 Kingdom Global Trading Petroleum & Gas Nig.
Ltd.

Okwagbe, Ughelli
south L.G.A

Delta
17 Resource Petroleum & Petrochemicals International
Advertisement
Ad
Incorporated

Ibeno Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by rusher14: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2022
rippa:

An individual can build a refinery, but govt can't build any

Time and time again, we have found that Nigerians in civil service are dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by rusher14: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Gentino:
I don't know if I should consider this news as a cheering one or otherwise. However, it will still serve as a conduit pipe to siphon and sabotage the national treasury

Why?

It's the same as selling abroad.
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by Cantonese: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Let’s do the needful by voting APC out of power.

The president himself in his campaign said subsidy was fraud. Today, what do we experience? More debt through subsidy payments.

They promised to fix the refineries and build new ones. Na lie. Nigerians groan more every morning.

Now one baba has promised to continue where the other baba ends. Na wah for APC sef.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by sylve11: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2022
Biodun556:
Below is a list of private companies with a licence to operate a refinery:

S/NO NAME LOCATION STATE
1 Waltersmith Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited Ibigwe Imo
2 OPAC Refineries Umuseti, Kwale Delta
3 Niger Delta Petroleum Resources (Train 3) Ogbele Rivers
4 Dangote Oil Refinery Company Lekki Free Trade Zone Lagos
5 Edo Refinery and Petrochemical Company limited Ikpoba-Okha L.G.A. Edo
6 Lowrie Refinery Limited Ika North LGA Delta
7 Excel Refinery Limited Peretorugbene Community,
Ekeremor L.G.

ABayelsa
8 Conodit Refinery Nigeria Limited Umukwata Delta
9 Duport Midstream Egbokor, Orhionmwon L.G.A. Edo
10 Clairgold Oil & Gas Engineering Limited Koko Delta
11 Ogini Refinery Limited Ogini, Kwale Delta
12 Etopo Energy Plc Burutu Delta
13 Gasoline Associates International Limited Ipokia Ogun
14 NPDC/ND WESTERN OML 34 JV OML 34 field,
Ughelli East,

Ughelli North LGA

Delta
15 Frao Oil Nigeria Limited Uzere Delta
16 Kingdom Global Trading Petroleum & Gas Nig.
Ltd.

Okwagbe, Ughelli
south L.G.A

Delta
17 Resource Petroleum & Petrochemicals International
Advertisement
Ad
Incorporated

Ibeno Akwa Ibom

Only dangote and about 5 others are able to build refineries

Dangote is God's sent and must be appreciated

Thanks for this info. cool
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by CyberHustle: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Total rape of the ND.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by Biodun556(m): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2022
sylve11:

Thanks for this info. cool

Many of them can't build except like 4 or 5 because of capital. Even government is struggling to repair the one it has. But Dangote approach banks in Nigeria and abroad to build that refinery but we Nigerians don't know that it is capital intensive and takes a lot of time to build.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by chucks185: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Most of you who think Dangote's refinery will solve our oil problem haven't seen anything yet.
Dangote is part of the problem we have in this country
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by juman(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Dangote is a rare gem.
A classical business man.
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by obailala(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Yankiss:
I hope Dangote will not overprice the PMS and AGO like cement? I hope NNPC would deliver on their side of the bargain? I dont really see any big change. Monopoly means that Dangote is at ease to fix prices as pleases him.
When refining starts fully, Nigeria would stop importing petroleum products, subsidy payments will be stopped and the downstream sector would be fully deregulated; i.e. Dangote (and other smaller refinery owners) would be permitted to fix prices. And guess what? Dangote (and the other refinery owners) would not sell for anything less than N300/litre.

Nigerians would hear 'wiiiii' when this happens, but we'll eventually get used to it (like everything else). Overall, the economy would be better for it; the improvement in the economy would be mega mega (I envy whoever would be president when that refinery starts full production).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by slaxe3: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2022
I guess this is a good thing

Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by yahmohy27: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Godoverevery:
Children of hate will still complain about this.

Any good news is neither bad or fake to them.

Foolish people who feel only one man out of 200 million people can fix nigeria and nobody else.......61yr old man is a youth to them....the most annoying thing is the boldness of saying if PO should lose nigeria will suffer that always irritate me.

The statue they knee down to every Sunday has told them PO is the messiah not cownu anymore....lol

This same rubbish they did with cownu in there region and we are seeing the result ....now they want to try with the whole country.

We will be patiently waiting at the polls.....shebi all Nigerians want PO according to you dumb heads....you will be more shock that day than when you all saw your messiah cownu in chains.
Hahaha hahaha you too much , ipob slayer
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by Owaincouncil: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2022
NNPC should kuku sell Nigeria to dangote. No oil in the north, but they are giving southern oil to him for 20 good years
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2022
Loldorable:
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details
What is your business plan,
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by obailala(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2022
Owaincouncil:
NNPC should kuku sell Nigeria to dangote. No oil in the north, but they are giving southern oil to him for 20 good years
NNPC has been selling southern oil to refineries in India, China and several European and even American countries for over 60 years - you never had any problem with that.

Now NNPC is about to have a new customer which interestingly is a refinery based in Nigeria and you have a problem with this because a northerner owns the refinery? Can you explain please? Is it 'bad belle' or is it just ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by oakin: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Those who wish Nigeria my country well... It shall be well with them. Those who think or say good things about my Country Nigeria good things shall be with you and your entire Generation yet unborn. Anyone who curse Nigeria shall be cursed as from Today
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by sematec(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2022
n
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by seunmsg(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2022
rusher14:

Time and time again, we have found that Nigerians in civil service every sector are dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by gare(f): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by frowland(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2022
inoki247:
so you go colet the 20years payment down now nd spend it before the supply commence undecided undecided undecided

Called letter or credit or promissory note, depending on how it’s structured.
Re: Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC by rainlover(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2022
inoki247:
so you go colet the 20years payment down now nd spend it before the supply commence undecided undecided undecided
It's funny Sha. They just want to ruin the economy by any means possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi Counsels Parents On Children’s Up Bringing, As LG Chairmen, Pay Homage / Cameroon Appeals For International Military Aid To Fight Boko Haram / Buhari Receives Trade Union Leaders In Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.