Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi (20545 Views)

Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Diligent1(f): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2022
etrouble:

He wants to finally go into extinction
You are very correct
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by victorazy(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Worldmap:
It goes both ways. 3 against 1. Lol

grin true grin
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by rayvelez(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2022
That useless mods won’t push this verify news to fp but if nah fake news against PO that useless bigot mind44 go sharply push it to fp useless mofos..
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by georgeakins: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

The agberos here in Edo State are all yorubas. Yorubas have spread their agberos to every part of the country. The last time I travelled to Lagos na so one Yoruba agbero guy came to meet me around lekki, the guy was waiting for me to come down from the car so he can rob.

These Yoruba agberos sleeps under the bridge and beside the main road. They're touts litter all over the place. And Of course while I was in lekki almost 98.9 yoruba girls are prostitute and runz girls. So what are you saying?

Stop fooling yourself!
You're Ibo pretending to come from Edo.
Yorubas don't have issues with Edo people. They are our brothers.
You're Ibo, spreading your bitterness all over the place.

Your bitterness will quadruple by February 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Spain007(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Period007:
One of the Psquare twin,Paul Okoye(Rude boy) has come out on Twitter to accuse supporters of other parties of not having any good contents to sell other than attacking the candidacy of Mr Peter Obi.

https://twitter.com/rudeboypsquare/status/1564624524469014535?t=mQ4iapX8GG-0TKi5Cf7l9g&s=19

Is this allegation actually true?

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by ennyrah: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Una eye go soon clear...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Popesuccess(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
Paul should rather focus on how to get his wife and kids back
What happens in his family will not affect you but who becomes the president will affect you and everyone else.
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by tyinfinity: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Now your wife will pack out of the house

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by rusher14: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

The agberos here in Edo State are all yorubas. Yorubas have spread their agberos to every part of the country. The last time I travelled to Lagos na so one Yoruba agbero guy came to meet me around lekki, the guy was waiting for me to come down from the car so he can rob.

These Yoruba agberos sleeps under the bridge and beside the main road. They're touts litter all over the place. And Of course while I was in lekki almost 98.9 yoruba girls are prostitute and runz girls. So what are you saying?

Bob Izua is from which Yoruba state?
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Toluwanise247(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2022
Igbo man will never rule us in this country. People of wrong mentality and scam ideologies. Rude boy is supporting his brother. We understand your pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Diligent1(f): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

The girls are not Yorubas, some are from Easth, while some are from Edo, they speak in Yoruba with Yoruba names, I have seen them.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
True talk,

That's why we no send their Papa! Peter Obi has been giving them nightmare back to back.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria!
Maybe you mean President of Ipob Republic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by lapo(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Reverse is the case.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by fredoooooo: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Peter obi bingos attack people , reason why they get it back gbas gbos ... you sow hate and reap hate ... Gone are the days people will just overlook you and move on ... we use fire to cure your madness nowadays ...
If you like shift post we know the truth ..

Bad market .. .. A market that can't sell itself with its goods is a bad market .
All pitobi did till now is to lie and promise , he couldn't sell himself with what he did in Anambra...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Abdu81: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2022
etrouble:

He wants to finally go into extinction

His popularity is soaring.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Abdu81: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Maybe you mean President of Ipob Republic?

No Nigeria Ofcourse.

It is surely ordained.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Only Reno Omokri has time for Obesity. And he is giving them the necessary headaches and distractions . Were those singing "baba wey no well, hand dey shake, leg dey shake" praising their candidate or attacking another one? Were they PDP or APC supporters? The Obidunce are bunch of liars.
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Minjim: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Truly Peter Obi has really scattered what would have been a battle between just two parties.

The older people don't believe PO can pull
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Coldie(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2022
True. All of a sudden Apc that used to attack Pdp and Atiku back to back have all focused on peter obi. Even despite the fact that Peter obi or his supporters never attacked them.

Nigerians be wise, Peter obi is not perfect but he has hope than all these other guys combined.

All they want is to be president and be another president who just came in and did what every other president does, do what they think it’s the best to them and there supporters and psychophants then dissapear.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:

SHUT UP AND FOCUS ON YOUR HUNGER-RAVAGED STATE!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Spain007(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Period007:
One of the Psquare twin,Paul Okoye(Rude boy) has come out on Twitter to accuse supporters of other parties of not having any good contents to sell other than attacking the candidacy of Mr Peter Obi.

https://twitter.com/rudeboypsquare/status/1564624524469014535?t=mQ4iapX8GG-0TKi5Cf7l9g&s=19

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid027VTEhre8RMWrwYCHi5hgQhBL3hgHW52BVafQFFi5gb2obTS9hUCEaatPsE2NQFYCl&id=755458506
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2022
etrouble:

But you are sounding mentally unstable

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT!

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF AND YOUR FELLOW AGBADO URCHINS.
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Decent09(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2022
Period007:

Abi na Buhari forced his wife to leave him ni
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Ikerr: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:

Ever heard of multi-tasking ?
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by joshuaidibia(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2022
udemzyudex:

Funny,this one is not even current,I'll advise you focus on your career.

Him no even get career to focus on
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Komu1048(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Period007:

All this yeyebrity showing their true colour in this period. They are on a mission to bring down Nigeria, they know if Nigerian are busy making money we won't have time for their pagonlo music.

I will only take them serious if they can organize a show on Monday in any part of the yeast, and let's see how good their market is
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:

That is none of your business.
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by orazx: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:

And you focus on how to get rich like him
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

You are trying to be clever by half!

Obidients or whatever they call themselves were not formed and are not funded by Peter Obi... They are a movement on their own.

If they attack opposing candidates, that is not at the direction or instigation of Peter Obi! Matter of fact, he has counseled them to stop severally.

However, shall we all pretend that other candidates and their spokesmen don't constantly drag Peter Obi to the mud at every opportunity they get?!! Why can't they just campaign or push for votes without needing to constantly impugn the man?!!

Obedients are the Aggressor , you can never see PDP or APC supporters say if you’re supporting so so an so candidate you’re made or crazy only Obedients do . They feel like it’s a must Obi must rule . This is democracy everyone’s opinion should be respected they should do more. If you’re supporting LP please tell your fellow colleagues to stop insulting people .
Back in 2016 when I discovered NL it was only (some) ibos that was insulting other regions then but I’ve come to notice that other tribe have started to retaliate. I don’t know if these people are paid to cause division but that’s what I’ve noticed . Insults were limited Back then . After GEJ lost the hatred by some ibos towards Yoruba increased which is reflecting on BATs campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by orazx: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Komu1048:

All this yeyebrity showing their true colour in this period. They are on a mission to bring down Nigeria, they know if Nigerian are busy making money we won't have time for their pagonlo music.

I will only take them serious if they can organize a show on Monday in any part of the yeast, and let's see how good their market is

I can’t see sense in this.

What’s your problem with Monday show?
Tell us you’re pained and we will understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari / Jimoh Ibrahim & Olusola Oke’s Names Missing On INEC's Final List / Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.