Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks (21012 Views)

Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates / 2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by nomenclature(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
PresidObi:

Boss, Okowa is not known anywhere except in Delta state, he is a local league player, a featherweight anyway.
Wike is known for the bad reasons , not as a good politician. , he is only know for his bad mouth just like fayose
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by Parachoko: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Asgard73:

If he’s incharge .. then why are their dissidents among his ranks

Wike is incharge if nothing .. just praise singers and Yoruba media supporting him .. based on votes

Wike can give what he don’t have

Now as a rivers state man .. Na Wike go decide how you will vote?

Rivers is Alpha and Alpha is Pdp..

Alpha don Dey long before Wike know wetin Ogboni Be..

No worries ..

Elections will clear doubt and post elections will reach ou more on Nigeria politics

No be assumptions

Sai Waziri Turakin Adamawa
Next President of Nigeria
I'm an Indigene of Rivers State, though I don't live there.

Atiku will only get votes in Rivers base on PDP structure, without the PDP structure, Atiku won't get even 10k votes in Rivers State.

Just like Wike will be nothing without the PDP, that's how Atiku will be nothing without the PDP.

You hype Atiku a lot, it seems you are getting carried away with the inflated votes he got in Rivers in 2019.

Atiku won't get 50% of what he got in Rivers in 2019 in 2023

I just hope the PDP will be in disarray till the 2023 Presidential election.
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by Asgard73: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm an Indigene of Rivers State, though I don't live there.

Atiku will only get votes in Rivers base on PDP structure, without the PDP structure, Atiku won't get even 10k votes in Rivers State.

Just like Wike will be nothing without the PDP, that's how Atiku will be nothing without the PDP.

You hype Atiku a lot, it seems you are getting carried away with the inflated votes he got in Rivers in 2019.

Atiku won't get 50% of what he got in Rivers in 2019 in 2023

I just hope the PDP will be in disarray till the 2023 Presidential election.

Oga Pdp is Rivers .. Rivers is Pdp..

Not about Atiku ..

Niger delta will always align with federal .. and in this case .. not a million Wike will stop Pdp from wining Rivers

Even if you want go to rivers today and camping with your saving against Pdp
You will lose

Ask Ameachi

Before you take Pdp away from rivers .. the. You must have another Pdp as replacement

Wike can only .. maybe coordinate his ikwere people

Following the template of Ameachi will lead to his oblivion

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:
Has anyone noticed that urchins have suddenly stopped hailing wike?
Since the Peter obi- Datti ahmed rally in portharcourt over the weekend, them give up.

you obi-datti crabs and wike are inconsequential

wike was with Atiku in 2019 and he lost, Atiku is only in battle with injustice. PDP chairman North, President North
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Pdp should relax
Wike the wicked will never align with Apc

PDP should relax, which party you won support gan confused yahoo boy
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by Parachoko: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Asgard73:

Oga Pdp is Rivers .. Rivers is Pdp..

Not about Atiku ..

Niger delta will always align with federal .. and in this case .. not a million Wike will stop Pdp from wining Rivers

Even if you want go to rivers today and camping with your saving against Pdp
You will lose

Ask Ameachi

Before you take Pdp away from rivers .. the. You must have another Pdp as replacement

Wike can only .. maybe coordinate his ikwere people

Following the template of Ameachi will lead to his oblivion

Power to the people
North 2023
I'm not arguing PDP is not Rivers.

But you overestimate Atiku in Rivers, nobody send Atiku for the street in Rivers State. He will only win in Rivers base on PDP structure, without the PDP structure, Atiku won't get 10k votes in Rivers State. Just like Wike, Atiku is nothing without the PDP.

You're overestimating Atiku because of the inflated result he got in 2019 in Rivers. In 2023, he won't get up to 50% of what he got in 2019.

Atiku night win Rivers, base on PDP structure, but Asiwaju will be very close behind.
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by toneroforever(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:
Has anyone noticed that urchins have suddenly stopped hailing wike?
Since the Peter obi- Datti ahmed rally in portharcourt over the weekend, them give up.

OBIdients giving it to urchins back to back. Heart attack like never been experienced.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by olufikunayo640: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
if u were d presidential candidate would u choose a vp who is not cool headed n loyal to youif u were d presidential candidate would u choose a vp who is not cool headed n loyal to you...
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by hush15: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
PresidObi:
I think Atiku has made a huge mistake capable of sinking his presidential ambitions with his handling of Nwesom Wike. Choosing to pick a featherweight politician as his running mate from the South has made his case worse, as Okowa cannot stand on the same podium to speak, when Wike is around.

Atiku's desire to work with the person he thinks he can control has made him lose the support of strong individuals who would have helped him win more votes from the south.

That's the entire point. He can't partner with another ambitious person. If they don't fight now, they will surely fight later but it's better to fight now and everybody knows where they stand.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by warlordd(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
PresidObi:
I think Atiku has made a huge mistake capable of sinking his presidential ambitions with his handling of Nwesom Wike. Choosing to pick a featherweight politician as his running mate from the South has made his case worse, as Okowa cannot stand on the same podium to speak, when Wike is around.

Atiku's desire to work with the person he thinks he can control has made him lose the support of strong individuals who would have helped him win more votes from the south.
There is nothing special about Wike. Just like Okowa, he has only one vote. As for those supporting him, I can tell u for free that they are after River state's money.
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by Solababa91(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
These politicians still think or feels it's the same voters that do vote along two political parties, like if party A has disappointed the populace, automatically they'll vote party B. They will be shocked to their bones in the next polls.
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by thisisit: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
GOD BLESS WIKE...!!!

WIKE IS A GOOD STUDENT OF ATIKU 101 COURSE ... HOW TO PULL DOWN PDP 2014.

THIS IS KARMA.. ATIKU SHOULD REST. IT'S THE TURN OF THE SOUTH.
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by shakdav(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Asgard73:
God grant me the patience of Atiku... in this situation.

Wike is a bloody noise maker fighting to secure his future

Is not about the Rivers money.. Pdp is only being patient with events

If Na money.. Pdp get am..

Power to the people
Wike will wake in 2025 empty.. no allies .. no value
Is just time.

PDP!

Power to the people
My guy pdp need money and people that command grounds, they no get money reach APC, Apc candidate na baba for money with the kind political dynasty he has all over the places
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by shakdav(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
salbis:
Wike is not bigger than any political party, the earlier he realizes this the better for him. He talks like a parrot.

They knw that, but when you have grounds and money involved, my guy u have it, wike is acting for the highest bidder and that they knw is power as a Governor, Presidentials candidates don't Bleep with state Governors ooh, even Obi knws that, Tinubu knows that too.
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by JULIONE: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
PresidObi:

The bold is a huge lie, where is PDP money when it was Wike that has been spending all the money? Have they completed their secretarial complex?

PDP still hope on Wike to fund their campaigns.

I hate it when people try to rubbish others who have been working to keep a party afloat when Atiku ran away to Dubai and has been there for 4 years while Wike was on ground paying the monies, supporting other governors, winning back states like Edo and Osun, and dodging all kinds of political bullets.

Wike has every rights to feel humiliated.

Please which osun are you talking about?
Re: Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks by mhmsadyq(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
PresidObi:

Okowa should be a featherweight since he is not in the news everyday making "motor park and ogogoro joint" comments like Wike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport / Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal / Lagos, 20 Other States Get New Police Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.