Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri (27284 Views)

Gbajabiamila’s Memo To Suspended Minister, Betta Edu Shows Tinubu Spent 3bn / Why Osinbajo Sudden Stop Attacking Jonathan And Previous Government / There Was No Reckless Profligacy, Incredible Corruption Under Jonathan – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Segzy19:
Don't mind them. They have short memories.
They forget things quickly or perhaps they were too young to understand then...

Emotion, religion and ethnicity have blinded their sight of reasoning. They can deceive their likes not a political student like me.

I will give them back to back

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by BJanta: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-spent-five-years-attacking-jonathan-omokri/

You're just a silly hunting dog who knows neither the travails and the psychology of the hunter , nor the dynamics of hunting. Had Atiku not been a strong member of the ACN and PDP before ? Is he not hobnobbing with the same people he gave as reasons for quiting PDP ? I expect your posts and takes to reflect a much higher level of intellect , intelligence and finesse than that of a giffless and silly village wag that they portray you to be . You're a huge disappointment.
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Holaomoakin(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Czartrips(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Which stupid best leader. Jonathan was a very poor leader. He has no balls to take tough decisions. I wonder if nigerians just have short memory problem or they are just stupid, Jonathan was so bad that people who didnt want buhari chose him. The fact that buhari has performed way worse than Jonathan doesnt make Jonathan a good leader. Death by gunshot and death by fire. No one is better.. What is bad is bad.. A bad thing doesnt become good because there is something worse.. Jonathan is a failed project
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Wettoid123: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
politicians are really shameless they are only fighting for their personal gain b4 i forget look at the way ex president Jonathan is now looking robust and fine naija problem too big ooooooo!
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by gulfer: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
My takeaway from this picture is the picture below.......The hand alone can swallow all of Nigeria's budget and the cape can hide all the loots underneath shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by benjaminlawson(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Emilokan agender has blindfold our presidential aspirant, the person he unsalted throughout his tenure as the president, now become a bride. What baffled me most was the VP aspirant who also followed him, this is some that failed to talk to Jonathan the sitting president weeks after the adoption of Chibok girls with the intension of tarnishing his image and ridiculed his government. Which means God don't pursue before catching any one.
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by trrestt: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Asgard73:
No need to attack Tinubu over consultation..

If Gej should hold his hand to a private discussion..

Who I be?

And who you be?

Fighting a lost battle for some new friends

Is a lost cause

But why is it that IPOB bingos always see consultation as support ?

Is this ignorant or what?

Once they see a politician with anyone .. IPOB bingos will conclude its support

That’s very wack and stupid

Power to the people
North 202

Sai Waziri Turakin.

One day u go Bleep your mama because of IPOB
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by robosky02(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
The words of Tinubu in 2014

"But if you control the armed forces and you are the Commander-in-Chief of the armed of the federal republic, why should any part of this country be under occupation? And you give us excuses every day. In any civilized country Jonathan should resigned. But if he will not resign he should wait for our broom we will sweep them.’’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/insecurity-resign-tinubu-tells-jonathan/

Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Asgard73: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

One day u go Bleep your mama because of IPOB

After you impregnate yours ...
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by mecuries(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Desperate times call for desperate measures....this man is a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Truvelisback(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The same Jonathan that Tinubu attacked is the same man that Tinubu ran to yesterday to beg for his endorsement

Jonathan for pour dat old shameless thief water
Jonathan is a weak minded person.
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Okhuadams(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by YousefNiyi: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Ewoooooo @bolded cheesy

Lol
Nigerians nor sabi spell na
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Solo949: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
We are waiting to hear how and when Jonathan want to tell us to vote for BAT
BAT insults Jonathan more than 100 times calling him name from 2012 to 2016 and now Jonathan is person their running to beg Shame on you APC
Sai turaki Adamawa
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Advocate500: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jonathan is not a politician,his high level of I don't care attitude can be used to kill his entire community.
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by georgeakins: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
[quote ko author=PrinceOfLagos post=116223047]The same Jonathan that Tinubu attacked is the same man that Tinubu ran to yesterday to beg for his endorsement

Jonathan for pour dat old shameless thief water [/quote]

Tinubu supported Jonathan in his first term election.
In fact, the popularity of Jonathan cut across all the 6 region then.
It was Ibo people that misled him after winning the election.
Jonathan is a good man, but surrounded himself with ibos who never wished him well.
Ibos are terrible people, they took advantage of his naveity, otherwise he would have come back the second time. He thought they loved him, but Ibos don't love any tribe outside Ibo
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Asour: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
When has meeting people in Public constituted bearing no grudge against them.

Even Judas kissed Jesus in the same hour he betrayed him.
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by AcademicWriter: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Did you miss me ?Did you miss me ?...
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by harmony75: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
What's wrong with this Reno please find work and stop being a nuisance!
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by plaindealer: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
newbornmacho:
Timubu is a male prostitute, he will sleep with anything, drink his vomit , deny hiss mother just to become president.

Tinubu cursed oloshoooo

Is pandora liar not the real olosho? Jumping from olosho house political party to the next olosho house political party like olosho wey no fine..
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by clothingonline(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ok oooo
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
newbornmacho:
Timubu is a male prostitute, he will sleep with anything, drink his vomit , deny hiss mother just to become president.

Tinubu cursed oloshoooo
The only man I have ever known that sent delegates to his mother's burial because he doesn't want people to know she was his mother. I am feeling his mother turning in her graveyard for the shame the son brought to her even in her death.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Asgard73:
No need to attack Tinubu over consultation..

But why is it that IPOB bingos always see consultation as support ?

Is this ignorant or what?

Once they see a politician with anyone .. IPOB bingos will conclude its.

Oga most people here aren't saying he's seeking for GEJ's support neither are we insinuating that GEJ will support (which is even as impossible as Buhari bringing down dollar price to 300per dollar). What we're saying is on what moral ground is he consulting GEJ? Someone he saw as infidel and failure, finally the person has become important to the point of consulting him. We are totally surprised that he promised to bring us the Mesiah but brought something else. So in nutshell, our reactions are more of, on what moral ground is he consulting someone he once ridiculed and saw as failure?
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Strongdickfresh: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
I blame GEJ for everything. He is too quiet for my liking...

He should start rejecting APC and Tinubu immediately!
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Mucasina01(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
newbornmacho:

Tinubu cursed oloshoooo

Most Yorubas think Tinubu has got their backs but the truth remains he does everything for his personal interest. Tinubu was a major critic of GEJ but have remained mute in this Buhari administration despite the hardship and misrule because he thinks he's next in line to be President.

GEJ had wanted to install Mrs Mulikat a Yoruba as Speaker House of Representatives, Tinubu worked against her instead bought legislators from the west over to support Tambuwal for his selfish interest. GEJ again renamed University of Lagos to MKO University in honor of MKO Abiola, as usual Tinubu and co kicked against it.
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by Vitally123: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-spent-five-years-attacking-jonathan-omokri/

All that goes around, comes around! "Jungle don mature"; food don done! Why is he begging for Jonathan's support now? He raised up agberos against Jonathan, supported blood of baboon and monkey to flow if thy didn't win; made Jonathan not to have legacy in the West, eg. "Unilag MKO renaming" etc. Now he wants his support, hey? Welcome to Reality.
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by RenaissanceGuy: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Boss, it's good to have you back

You're a true son of your father , God bless you
You're welcoming yourself back with your alternate moniker. grin grin Nairaland will not kill me oh
Re: Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri by FireUpNow(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
@RenoOmokri Tinubu acted like a dog that will always go back to it's vomit. It all show how desperate he is to become president. A shameless man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos / Meet Deji Ogunsakin, Kolapo Olusola Eleka's Running Mate / Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.