Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,096 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. (51623 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Stiruconcepts(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Then what's your own headache, As you don know say him no go win, just leave him and wait till your eyes � go clear

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by SugarGirl44(f): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Uncletony:
Igbos will make up the numbers from Lagos, igbos have 52% of Lagos population.

You got it wrong, they have about 94% population.
Shebi they will soon be governor too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by atinga1: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

So, the SW is also ObiStupid, the North is also ObiDumb and they will all vote for Pandora liar and his SE esn and ugm terrorist miscreants?

You people and delusion are like brothers and sisters..

grin grin
Keep crying. Whenever they're wailing, just know we're hitting them in the right spot.
I'll drink your tears in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Goldmaxx:
do you know plaindealer newspaper in Ohio?

Yes, I do. That's where the username came from. grin grin

You get the plain truth from me, always. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please, remove L from your name it's should be PAINDEALER because I see a lot of pains over you.������

plaindealer:

So, the SW is also ObiStupid, the North is also ObiDumb and they will all vote for Pandora liar and his SE esn and ugm terrorist miscreants?

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:
At the end of the day, this is Peter Obi's sad reality.

They can make noise, and walk up and down Onitsha with their fake and imaginary 2 million-man march rally..

How do you win anything when your own fractured base of support has the lowest registered voters in Nigeria?

Very sad.
Yes that is your analysis but mind you Peter Obi is like Buhari, if Obi didn't win election 2023 then it's either CAN pull out of his support or Tinubu and Atiku make alience one step down to the other, or the election was rig by PDP or APC, but if any of the above was done then it's highly probable Obi is the next president
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
atinga1:

Keep crying. Whenever they're wailing, just know we're hitting them in the right spot.
I'll drink your tears in 2023.

Your right spot is always at the bottom of the polls as we've witnessed in the SW and the North. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Nnemuka(f): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Akpu and Igbangwu Oka are your stable foods, but you hate cassava and corn,...

Den don swear for you people..

Btw, leave photoshop to the professionals because you suck at it..

grin grin

for 9yrs, you've been consistent with your stupid!ty on nairaland. Every election season, you appear and all you do is abuse and play dirty politics of propaganda.

I guess you've been mobilized by the thief in boudillion, but this is not 2015 when You guys ran away with insulting GEJ.
9yrs of playing dirty politics of tribe, are u not tired? Don't u have dreams of being atleast a better nigerian? must u asslick politicians? ewww

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Goldmaxx(f): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Yes, I do. That's where the username came from. grin grin

You get the plain truth from me, always. grin grin
I want Peter Obi to win but I think Atiku's time has come.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
sunnnnyuu:

Yes that is your analysis but mind you Peter Obi is like Buhari, if Obi didn't win election 2023 then it's either CAN pull out of his support or Tinubu and Atiku make alience one step down to the other, or the election was rig by PDP or APC, but if any of the above was done then it's highly probable Obi is the next president

I'll file that under IF cabinet, thanks and keep wishing and hoping for IF

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Mars16(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
People will die of heart attack and high blood pressure because of Peter Obi, all this analysis na for just one man okay na, wait e go shock una how in go take win.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Ibelearner: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=plaindealer post=116228427]At the end of the day, this is Peter Obi's sad reality.

They can make noise, and walk up and down Onitsha with their fake and imaginary 2 million-man march rally..

How do you win anything when your own fractured base of support has the lowest registered voters in Nigeria?

Very sad

Oga forget your statistic
Take an example with me a northern living here in SW but was registered in North and by God's grace, I will not travel home for the election.
So for that reason, I have transferred my vote to SW, and it is *OBIDIENT*vote.
What about others think deep next time before coming up with statistics or whatever you want to call it
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Bifas1: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:
Peter Obi
Don't fight a man that's not fighting you. Learn this and you will have peace all your life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Strikethem: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Agabado dogs wailing upandan cyberspace feeling so threatened by Peter Obi grin grin
grin
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Very sad.

That's your personal opinion
People in all Geopolitical zones are ready to vote for real change by voting Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Very sad.

Peter Obi isn't a south east candidate. He is a youth and the masses candidate. He will win with landslide.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Channel54: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Idiots are not aware that SEasterners are part of the registered voters in other geo zones.

APC urchin will always be idiotic and senseless.

No wonder their shameless BAT went out of desperation to visit GEJ. A desperate degenerate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by demoBaba: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:

Politics is discussion dont come and say people are worried because how can people be worried over Structureless and strong hold less party?

Anybody who know politics know that these people will ask their supporters to vote for the party because they are either coming back or bringing people and all the campaigns are at same time.
8,740 Councillors, 774 LGAs 360 House of Reps
109 Senators,
36 Governors.
Hundreds of thousands of people live from their office because they employ people, help family and help villages and Labour Party own none of these and you say wetin??
Councillor, Assembly members, Reps members, Senators, Governors all with their supporters with so many people.
Are either coming back or supporting their party candidates.

PDP and APC don share am finish
No one Obi get and you say win wetin??
You think say Presidential Election na councillorship elections?
Don't you know that all these political offices and their millions of people live from there and you say wetin.
think now? Ehn?
Osun Election, Labour Party contested too.
Why dem no win?
All PDP Governors joined forces to allow Adeleke win.
Think now?

Even one state Obi will not win.
PDP and APC have Youths and elders too but Obi have no Governor and his cartel.

You said it all....but they won't listen.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by kenex4ever(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Very sad.
You think Igbos are not among registered voters in those other regions??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by bewla(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Now I know that you are dumb.
People who are going to vote for Peter Obi are people from Both PDP and APC who are not happy with the current economic downturn in this country, those local governments, Governors etc many of their friends and family don't vote except for specific reasons
party loyalist no the rest

Talk about your own only
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Naijalamba: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Abeg oo Check out music and my channel guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by PeterObi4LP: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:
Peter Obi

Who envy a mad man? Nobody.
If Obi is not relevant and can't win why are you guys still doing fact check on him, analyzing the registered voters by zones and all that?
Obi keep giving you guys sleepless night
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Goldmaxx:
I want Peter Obi to win but I think Atiku's time has come.

Atiku can not win simply because PO took away the PDP's largest votes and voting block, the SE and PO can not win without the PDP's block votes outside the SE.

Their votes and streanghts are grossly diluted in favor of the PAC.

PO is the APC's greatest help in this race simply because he took away millions of votes from the PD.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Kennitrust(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin
obi is the only threat to AGBADO PROGRESSIVE CRIMINALS. lol

A MAN WITH NO STRUCTURE IS PAINING PEOPLE WITH STRUCTURES. LOL
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by WATCHOVER(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
bewla:
party loyalist no the rest

Talk about your own only
Ask yourself one simple question do so called political loyalists vote?
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Very sad.
You go soon commit suicide
According to Tinubu's Spokesman Kayamo Peter Obi is their major challenger, according to Atiku Spokesman Peter Obi is their major concern not Tinubu, and your baby brain is still deceiving you, South-East may have lowest voting strength but I can assure you they will deliver more votes to Peter Obi than Southwest will give Tinubu, when you minus Lagos voting strength Southwest is actually the lowest in Nigeria, Tinubu will lose Lagos to Peter Obi go and mark it, with the new electoral law Tinubu rigging system in Lagos has been crippled, even if his thugs disrupt Igbo voting areas INEC will still reschedule election there with more security before Lagos results will be announce.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by uche393: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

They are ipob esn terrorists and ugm grand patrons, supporters and defenders..

the same way Boko Haram has burnt Lagos Abi?
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by TYCO77: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Ebi2233:
Peter Obi

Don't forget that reasonable number of registered voters across Nigeria are from South East, however, it's not about regionalism but a national project.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by julaion: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Taba21:

Ipob Igbo claimed fake Nigeria youths will position Obi in Aso rock.

They never see anything I swear.
The noise they make during kanu propaganda but suddenly they have abandoned him
e dey Pain you gaga
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by PS712: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Stop deluding and confusing yourself.

The true test of popularity and electoral power is determined and tested at the polls and so far, your popularity and electoral power exist only on social media, not on the ground where it matters because so far, the Labor party is 0-0 after many elections in the SWE and the North.

You are yet to win anything, you came in last everywhere, but you are still deluding yourself that you are powerful electorarilly.

You say you are powerful in the SW and the North, but you came in last in both places.

You people are very comical and grossly delusional.
Hahahaha
Firstly, you are bothered about Peter Obi to the point of opening a thread on his matter, despite your ridiculous belief that he is persona non grata in the forthcoming elections, how funny and unfortunate!
Obi's popularity is not tied around the political party he is flying under, neither around political associates, it is a movement of people who have chosen to try him out of the other individuals aspiring and this point is always reiterated yet like the ostrich that hides itself from reality by burying its head in the sand you have chosen to believe he can't win because he isn't projected by some canals called structure.
So, remember that we shouldn't digress from post you made yourself, and that is that South East is least in votes so Obi can't win and am here drawing your attention to the fact that votes from elsewhere (mentioned places) will double whatever south east has for him. Call those places I mentioned to you sir. No be to just dey wish say...
Just call unbiased minds there and verify.
I haven't mentioned Kaduna state where Obi will certainly get close to if not 1 million. And the religious factor that APC carelessly introduced will favour him in mostly northern states where minority ethnic groups that are Christians will align with where their interests are protected, whereas Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu will split votes on that particular factor.

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by atinga1: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Your right spot is always at the bottom of the polls as we've witnessed in the SW and the North. grin grin
Trying to make Obi an SE candidate has failed from day one. He's winning and we're not sorry about it. Better promote your drug lord and pray the northerners don't ambush him like they did to Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
post=116233985:

You go soon commit suicide
According to Tinubu's Spokesman Kayamo Peter Obi is their major challenger, according to Atiku Spokesman Peter Obi is their major concern not Tinubu, and your baby brain is still deceiving you, South-East may have lowest voting strength but I can assure you they will deliver more to Peter Obi than Southwest will give Tinubu, when you minus Lagos voting strength Southwest is actually the lowest in Nigeria, Tinubu will lose Lagos to Peter Obi go and mark it, with the new electoral law Tinubu rigging system in Lagos has been crippled, even if his thugs disrupt Igbo voting areas INEC will still reschedule election there with more security before Lagos results will be announce.

lamo...

Pesin wey don come last in every election too dey form threat..

You are a threat only in your SE local governments...Outside the SE, you are last and always last.

Elections don proof this point already so stop making yeye noise..

Empty barrel grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.