Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) (49585 Views)

Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) / Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) / Sloth Caught In My School Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by esivue007(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Michello5:
Sloth!.. very Boring animal like that same too with snail.. even Tortoise sharp pass them
grin
Tortoise na real nigga

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sirlins:
Have you guys seen zootopia ? I think it's a 2016 movie very funny
Yes, I've seen the movie. Very funny movie. He couldn't work faster but could drive like a gangster. The Niiiiiiiccccckkkkk had me rolling on floor laughing. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool
I first thought it’s slut.
Even me too, I thought the spelling wasn't correct

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by RobsonsTARz: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Very impressive. Thanks for the knowledge

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
No be bushbaby be that
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by LordAdam16: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sirlins:

No discussion about Sloths is complete without a honorary Zootopia mention. That movie is a classic.

The Sloth DMV scene you referenced and the Arctic Shrew Godfather scene are fascinating.

That said, I stan Koala bears. They take the "I don't like stress" maxim by Sloths to ridiculous extremes. They apparently sleep for at least 18 hours every day.

-Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by leetylee: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
TopsyKrete:
I learned about the animal sloth in 'Ice Age' movies and to be termed a sloth in 'Fullmetal Alchemist, Brotherhood'

Cultured nigga spotted grin

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

why are you still sweating yourself bout why they only observe their bowel movements once in a week? This is the answer right here duhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Idoko619(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Michello5:
Sloth!.. very Boring animal like that same too with snail.. even Tortoise sharp pass them
meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

Animal wey strong like that, you want make e fast again.

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Ubdavis(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
The animal slow pass wounded snail
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Sirlins(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
LordAdam16:

No discussion about Sloths is complete without a honorary Zootopia mention. That movie is a classic.

The Sloth DMV scene you referenced and the Arctic Shrew Godfather scene are fascinating.

That said, I stan Koala bears. They take the "I don't like stress" maxim by Sloths to ridiculous extremes. They apparently sleep for at least 18 hours every day.

-Lord
ahh you're there
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Sirlins(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Yes, I've seen the movie. Very funny movie. He couldn't work faster but could drive like a gangster. The Niiiiiiiccccckkkkk had me rolling on floor laughing. cheesy
�����
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Sablexxxtoons: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
11. The have cone shaped teeth if they bite you the wound may not heal well and their mouths are full of bacteria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by anonimi: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
awodijiie:
Looks like Tinubu though.

Does it PeePoo uncontrollably like that Emilokan rogue, who is using stolen Lagosians’ money to bribe the cabals in the pursuit of his useless life ambition to continue Buhari’s failure and looting?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by MilitantAtheist: 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
We have 2 types of sloth. Bradipus tridactylus (3 toed sloth) and Choelopus didactylus (2 toed sloth). Both are the 2 damn species of sloth and they're the sluggish animals on earth, occasionally come down to feed in a dangerous move that mostly gets them killed. Don't tell me sh!t about any Animal, I should lecture you instead
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by MilitantAtheist: 12:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

when you want tell people about any Animal you must include it's kingdom, phylum, it's class, sub class(if it has), it's order, family, genus and species. These are the criteria that tops all facts about all animals, As in the basic or primary facts before any other facts, so if you're telling people about animals without starting with the taxonomy is quite embarrassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by godofuck231: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Oh you mean tonto dikes species? Oh great
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by jeromestarks: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Na bush baby jorrr.
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Creepy slow animal
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by anonimi: 12:46am On Sep 01, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
We have 2 types of sloth. Bradipus tridactylus (3 toed sloth) and Choelopus didactylus (2 toed sloth). Both are the 2 damn species of sloth and they're the sluggish animals on earth, occasionally come down to feed in a dangerous move that mostly gets them killed. Don't tell me sh!t about any Animal, I should lecture you instead

Was that last sentence needed

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 3:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Slow should have been the name than Sloth.
The animal slow dai
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Princeton92(m): 4:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Sirlins:

Yes it is, Shakira's movie sef....!

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Fairview1: 4:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Lecturer: What is a Sloth?

Student: Colloquially, a Sloth is a medieval lazy animal which is so lazy that even the Bible said, do not be Slothful but followers of those who through patience obtaineth the kingdom.
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by BeanmanX(m): 4:56am On Sep 01, 2022
This Animal is as slow as Buhari,,,, grin
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 5:18am On Sep 01, 2022
naijaking1:
Why do they call some girl a slot?
A slut (female) is different from a sloth (animal).
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 5:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Kajaard:

Sloths are the slowest creatures on earth. Just watching them move makes me laugh cheesy
Honestly! The animal looks like a clown cheesy cheesy
And at times, it looks like a funny old man.
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Johel(m): 5:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

This animal always smiles, very slow, I like em, they don't have issues with people, even dogs are more aggressive than they are...they will make a gentle pet tho.
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by MMWandali: 5:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Incredible facts

Amazingly beautiful
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by southernbelle(f): 5:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Thanks OP. The earth is so amazingly diverse and we are doing so little to protect these important elements of our ecosystems. Very nice to learn more about sloths - thanks to movies like Zootopia and Ice Age that made some of us aware of their existence. Are there any sloth species in Africa? Odewaleadesoye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eclipse Seen In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (pictured) / See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.