Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) (49588 Views)

Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) / Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) / Sloth Caught In My School Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Now, you know where the word "Slothful" comes from!
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Makowonda: 6:47am On Sep 01, 2022
Wow!Strange animal.I can't still put my head on the fact that you said they're stronger than humans.How can this sluggish,lazy looking creature be stronger than a human?I would've loved a bout with one to prove it that you're wrong.Only one punch from me would guarantee a KO victory for me;I believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by jikins(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Very interesting read
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2022
I watched a scene on Natgeo wild, when a sloth saw a Leopard on the tree, it tried to go higher up , but the Leopard come bite am for nyansh, grin and tried to pull the sloth down, but the sloth no gree, it held on to the tree with its sharp claws, until the pain became unbearable ..it gave up, and fell down and then the Leopard ate it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Deeprooted: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Sirlins:
Have you guys seen zootopia ? I think it's a 2016 movie very funny

This is when officer Hop of ZPD and Nick Wild (arrested by Officer Hop for selling without a permit and false advertising grin) went to DMV to run a plate number so they could find the missing Otter (One of the 14 missing mammals) as ordered by Chief BOGO . They eventually got 'arrested' by Mr Big's guard...

Interesting movie smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by rapthugx(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Kajaard:

I swear, I would have run mad cheesy

I just watched the part 2 last month.

Are you sure about this? The part 2 never come out na.
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Sirlins(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Deeprooted:

This is when officer Hop of ZPD and Nick Wild (arrested by Officer Hop for selling without a permit and false advertising grin) went to DMV to run a plate number so they could find the missing Otter (One of the 14 missing mammals) as ordered by Chief BOGO . They eventually got 'arrested' by Mr Big's guard...

Interesting movie smiley
what offed me is when the guy cracked a joke ��
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

#5.

They have an incredibly large and permanently full four-chambered stomach, which can account for up to 30% of their body mass.

This the real Stomach Infrastructures. cool
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Deeprooted: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sirlins:
what offed me is when the guy cracked a joke ��

I'm telling you grin

Officer Hopps was in a hurry and not in the mood for such a joke but Nick ain't giving sh***t

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Sirlins(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin
Deeprooted:

I'm telling you grin

Officer Hopps was in a hurry and not in the mood for such a joke but Nick ain't giving sh***t
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by spinna: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

Sloth is the animal, with this slow, sluggish and lethargic attributes.

Slothful is the adjective derived from the animal used to describe something(someone) based on the features and characters of the same animal. Slothful means lazy. Slothfully means lazily.

Ok a brain teaser game.. which other animals have adjectives derived from them?

.. i can immediately think of two.. bullish and bearish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eclipse Seen In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (pictured) / See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.