Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa (7333 Views)

Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party / 700,000 NE NNPP Members Defect To PDP, Urge Kwankwaso To Join / 20,000 APC, NNPP Members Dump Parties, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Alajiki(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Still won’t save Tinubu’s leaking a$$ undecided

Yinmu!

I don dey compile una names. Na all of una go sweep Eagle Square on the day of his inauguration grin. Just as y'all thought he wasn't going to win the primaries.

We don dey teach una politics since 1966. E wa gba lecture Politics 101.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by dejiogundipe(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by ityP(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Abujason:

To the contrary bro. Where is Tinubu going to get his votes from? SE is a no-go. SS the same. NC can’t afford to vote for him. SW - may be 3 or 4 states. And you think real Moslems of NE and NW are ready to vote for this pretend Moslem when their brother Atiku is running? By the way, when was the last time Tinubu was in a mosque?

Forget about it. Tinubu will never have an opportunity to do to Nigeria what he is doing to Lagos people robbing and raping their economy.

God forbid BAT thing!

Do you see the way Northern governors are behind the man. These governors are politicians. Plus, you are talking of an Atiku that isn't even loved in the core north. Added to the fact he is going with an Igbotic Vice grin. The core north would far prefer a Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC than Atiku, who is unpredictable, with his Igbotic Vice. I stay here so I know. Also, the north are not fools. If there's anything they'll hate to see is an Igbo Presidency. They know that voting for Atiku may make that possible. Mark all what I'm telling you. I will remember you soon

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Okhuadams(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2022
u
mycar:
that;s propaganda at it's best, just few greedy politicians and it's been celebrated, those millions of obidience were once in either of those parties, why was it not made a news
someone made this a news so make urs a news. No offence
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by gmo10(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Praxis758:
UEFA has a deadline for transfer window but our INEC is toothless while politicians are cross carpeting and changing parties.
Inec is toothless today because they are decamping to APC but if it were the other way round it won't be so. Elections are not won by emotions, go and woo people to your party and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Prince111111: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2022
ityP:

Do you see the way Northern governors are behind the man. These governors are politicians. Plus, you are talking of an Atiku that isn't even loved in the core north. Added to the fact he is going with an Igbotic Vice grin. The core north would far prefer a Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC than Atiku, who is unpredictable, with his Igbotic Vice. I stay here so I know. Also, the north are not fools. If there's anything they'll hate to see is an Igbo Presidency. They know that voting for Atiku may make that possible. Mark all what I'm telling you. I will remember you soon
you are not being logical from all you just said. I will put this question to you, You as a community given a chance to choose between a Presidency of a 4-8 years and a Vice presidency that's more of a dummy office of another 4-8 years? Mind you, you have the chance to still go for the same Presidency after the tenure expiration if you feel oh this is my person vying again let me support him. You will surely go for the former. Is better you begin to see A.A as your next President Man..you know how sentimental we are in Africa generally, the card will always be played trust me
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Jack500: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Prince111111:
you are not being logical from all you just said. I will put this question to you, You as a community given a chance to choose between a Presidency of a 4-8 years and a Vice presidency that's more of a dummy office of another 4-8 years? Mind you, you have the chance to still go for the same Presidency after the tenure expiration if you feel oh this is my person vying again let me support him. You will surely go for the former. Is better you begin to see A.A as your next President Man..you know how sentimental we are in Africa generally, the card will always be played trust me

North value one Nigeria so much, they themselves know they can't keep the presidency perpetually.

Tinubu is your next president.
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Durabest: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Praxis758:
UEFA has a deadline for transfer window but our INEC is toothless while politicians are cross carpeting and changing parties.
guy no liar this one pain you pass.you bin no expect this kind update this morning take a bottle of malt and calm your minds tinubu is our next president.
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Prince111111: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Jack500:

North value one Nigeria so much, they themselves know they can't keep the presidency perpetually.

Tinubu is your next president.
very funny. Greed and selfishness are rooted in a black man's heart. seems you are new in the terrain because if you are not, you would know the Northerners are a power-thirsty set of people. Atiku is your next President okay?
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Jack500: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Prince111111:
very funny. Greed and selfishness are rooted in a black man's heart. seems you are new in the terrain because if you are not, you would know the Northerners are a power-thirsty set of people. Atiku is your next President okay?

We shall see grin grin. It is obvious you people know nothing about politics
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by garfield1: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Still won’t save Tinubu’s leaking a$$ undecided

He will rubbish atiku
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by garfield1: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2022
ityP:

Which part of the north you dey
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by garfield1: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2022
Cc agboriotejoye
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Penguin2: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

He will rubbish atiku

But still come behind Obi undecided
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by garfield1: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Penguin2:

But still come behind Obi undecided

That is acceptable to me.but obi needs to start canvassing in the north
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by ityP(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Prince111111:

Like I said, North no be mumu. The know a vote for Atiku is a vote for Obi cheesy grin. Na Igbo Presidency dem dey fear pass anything. Don't say I didn't tell you o. I will sha remind you
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:
Cc
Lol. Jigawa is for NNPP. PDP will come second. Jigawa are angry with their governor and the state used to be a PDP stronghold before the 2015 tsunami
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by garfield1: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Jigawa is for NNPP. PDP will come second. Jigawa are angry with their governor and the state used to be a PDP stronghold before the 2015 tsunami

Funny you.jigawa was an anpp stronghold before it fell to pdp.badaru is in total control.lamido has turned pdp to a family biz.nothing for atiku
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

Funny you.jigawa was an anpp stronghold before it fell to pdp.badaru is in total control.lamido has turned pdp to a family biz.nothing for atiku
You mean Sule Lamido and Saminu Turaki were ANPP
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by garfield1: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You mean Sule Lamido and Saminu Turaki were ANPP

From 1999-2007,turaki was in anpp
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

From 1999-2007,turaki was in anpp
Lie!! He defected to PDP in 2006. He's presently in PDP as well.
So how will badaru defeat this two heavyweights
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Penguin2: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

That is acceptable to me.but obi needs to start canvassing in the north

Campaigns hasn’t started.

Has it?
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by garfield1: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lie!! He defected to PDP in 2006. He's presently in PDP as well.
So how will badaru defeat this two heavyweights

He was in pdp in 2015 when badaru humiliated the two of them.the pdp guber candidate is lamido son,so they have failed already... Turaki became irrelevant in 2011 after losing Senate election
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by garfield1: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Campaigns hasn’t started.

Has it?

It has indirectly
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Penguin2: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

It has indirectly

Yea.

But Obi’s work is already cut out for him.

The majority Christian voters in the north don’t even need campaigns to vote for Obi.

It is a life and death something for them to ensure Tinubu never succeeds and that another Fulani doesn’t succeed Buhari.

Babachir Lawal called it “existential”.

Those people are even prepared to pay to vote Obi.

Are those the people you want him to campaign to?
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by garfield1: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Yea.

But Obi’s work is already cut out for him.

The majority Christian voters in the north don’t even need campaigns to vote for Obi.

It is a life and death something for them to ensure Tinubu never succeeds and that another Fulani doesn’t succeed Buhari.

Babachir Lawal called it “existential”.

Those people are even prepared to pay to vote Obi.

Are those the people you want him to campaign to?

Oga, gej made that mistake in 2015 and regret it.never depend on others to campaign for you,do it directly.babachir can't win his ward.let peter go directly and tour the north,you saw how direct osibanjo campaigns.infact,he should reach out to the northern Muslims.he must cover much grounds.dont depend on northern xtians

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Penguin2: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

Oga, gej made that mistake in 2015 and regret it.never depend on others to campaign for you,do it directly.babachir can't win his ward.let peter go directly and tour the north,you saw how direct osibanjo campaigns.infact,he should reach out to the northern Muslims.he must cover much grounds.dont depend on northern xtians

I know.

Obi needs all the votes he can get; Muslims and Christians alike. And I’m sure they have that in mind. In fact, Datti is already doing that.

But one thing you must remember is that in 2015 the votes of the north went one way; it was a one way traffic.

But this time around, the votes of the core north will be fiercely split into three. That dampens the possibility of any of those banking on the north to cause any upset with northern votes, if things remain as they are today.

I’m not saying Obi should not campaign in the north, I just want to disabuse your mind of a possible repeat of 2015 scenario. You and I know it is practically impossible right now.
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by ira3oladosu: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2022
It will end in premium tears for you and your household. We shall see. The die is already cast !!!It will end in premium tears for you and your household. We shall see. The die is already cast !!!...
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by garfield1: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Penguin2:

I know.

Obi needs all the votes he can get; Muslims and Christians alike. And I’m sure they have that in mind. In fact, Datti is already doing that.

But one thing you must remember is that in 2015 the votes of the north went one way; it was a one way traffic.

But this time around, the votes of the core north will be fiercely split into three. That dampens the possibility of any of those banking on the north to cause any upset with northern votes, if things remain as they are today.

I’m not saying Obi should not campaign in the north, I just want to disabuse your mind of a possible repeat of 2015 scenario. You and I know it is practically impossible right now.

Very true.but datti is a lightweight.his bros Hakeem is even better or even Muhammed abacha or someone from taraba or adamawa
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by alen4smith(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Which kin rough play north are playing in APC? Of all od dem de decamp entee PDP, na who and who go cum remain for APC?
ABI DEM WAN TURN APC TO WESTERN PARTY?
go back and read it again
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

He was in pdp in 2015 when badaru humiliated the two of them.the pdp guber candidate is lamido son,so they have failed already... Turaki became irrelevant in 2011 after losing Senate election
He did not humiliate anything. It was the sai changi that happened. But now, sai change is over. Evryone returns to status quo. There are no bigger politicians than Lamido and Turaki in Jigawa
Re: 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa by garfield1: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

He did not humiliate anything. It was the sai changi that happened. But now, sai change is over. Evryone returns to status quo. There are no bigger politicians than Lamido and Turaki in Jigawa

Sai buhari that couldn't dislodge dankwambo in gombe and pdp in taraba? Turaki has lost relevance..lamido won't go anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Total Public Debt Stands At $151.3 Billion In June 2022 - Nairametrics / Oshiomhole Received By Supporters At Okpella, Estako East LG / Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.