Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,997 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) (29752 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chief Godwin agbasimelo Odogwu, ibu oga ndi oga, ebe inaecheta umu ogbenye ka chi gi ji Nye gi ndu ogologo, ngi bu oga ndi oga

Artiste:prince chijioke mbanefo

Title: oga ndi oga

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Ijaya123: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tunji50:

Why supporting a greedy politician?
In a good society,is greediness advertisable

And where did you get the idea that I'm supporting a politician? You guys should stop being shallow-minded.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Everlastingson: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I thought as much!

I was on this telegram group which used to be just any group you could gist and get to know people, immediately Peter Obi declared for president, the group owner, an Igbo just locked out every member who he sees as non-igbo.

Yet, Nairaland is open to every dick and harry to speak out his views, imagine if it were an Igbo-owned platform...

The rest is better left to the imagination...

Stop crying and lying at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by adioolayi(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
No be stomach infrastructure....Rice ...I dey see so

LP no dey give shishi grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by guru90: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Shame Seun watched this vibrant forum become a beer palor political wing where asinine and vapid trash are been posted daily all in the name of ethnic political propaganda -- to support PO. Sadly, if this site was owned by an Ibo, no single Yoruba man will have a voice in it, and its sad Seun is shortchanging his own people to please some hopelessly ungrateful people. Dont worry, when they are done with you, they will still shyt on your head. The MOD should pls delete my account forever. Ive given up on this pathetic forum.

Are u ok at all? Why calling Seun name.... So, u want this Forum to become only Yoruba Forum abi...... Seems like your party are not shinning at all in your area...

Facebook owner allows all countries to have access to their Site. Did Facebook owner allows only American people to have access......H.E.L.L NO!!

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by chaberry(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Shame Seun watched this vibrant forum become a beer palor political wing where asinine and vapid trash are been posted daily all in the name of ethnic political propaganda -- to support PO. Sadly, if this site was owned by an Ibo, no single Yoruba man will have a voice in it, and its sad Seun is shortchanging his own people to please some hopelessly ungrateful people. Dont worry, when they are done with you, they will still shyt on your head. The MOD should pls delete my account forever. Ive given up on this pathetic forum.
You might as well take your own life and we won't even bother

3 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Which of the presidential candidates can be the nation builder of a New Nigeria of the Nigerian Dream?
#NewNigeria2023

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Chris2863(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
you are very pained. I love this grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by smartemperor042: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Instead of thinking of your future and your unborn generation, you are here spewing trash. Ethnic bigotry will soon consume you. Hatred deters growth.

All we ask for is a better Nigeria.

God bless PO!
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!

9icest:

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

Na why north Dey play with southern Nigeria, the whole south dey disunited. Why north Dey boast of their voting strength, even as they vote buhari before 2015, e no win, but as south west join, he win, Na why Nigeria go dey backward. No United.

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Mstick: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bar1941:
IPOB things, 95% of Obi supporters are yeebos, this shows the kind of president he will be if elected, but I am 100% sure he can never win the election

Youre a clown.

You will see it with your eyes thsy Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

Useless YoruBandit

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by CDCEO001: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Chai sorry ooo. Adjust yourself a little. No go commit suicide beacause of the hate that filled your heart for your fellow human being.

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PlayerMeji: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
The Yoruba language is the easiest and choicest of Nigerian languages... Sooner, Nigerians would be thinking in the Yoruba language, just wait.

We already know how your Pitobi story will end! You can ask your Ibo colleagues they are not new to it... The scales will fall off people's eyelids and they will see the light then every man will go back to his father's compound.

There will be betrayals and counter-betrayals but ultimately, City BOY will be crowned as the PRESIDENT.

Then, Igbos will again brand the Yorubas as perennial betrayalists grin Not minding that some Yorubas like you actually went against their brethren to vote OBI.

They will sum all YORUBAs together and call them TRIBALISTS, etc

Then, we, we would smile and say..I TOLD YOU SO!

This WE have SEEN! cheesy

IfnobeGod20:

Campaign has not began and you guys are making this salty cry. Too early. Ekun aro, won sun lale. Keep it save.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by HustlePro: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
You are from Tinubu's camp. You do not say anything about what Tinubu is doing to Igbos in Lagos... but you come online to talk rubbish. Na Ogun go scatter that hand wey u use type this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by uyimove19(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
obidientmovement is massive vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Tunji50: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ijaya123:

And where did you get the idea that I'm supporting a politician? You guys should stop being shallow-minded.
I go through your previous comment on posts
U are supporting a politician
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Made1414(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

Cry your self a river.. You are in pains

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Made1414(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Honestly, there is no saint in Nigeria, our leaders are just a true reflection of who majority of us are.

2023 make we sha try settle for the lesser criminal among all these contestants. cry cry

Riddles! Be clear
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by tenpipsperday: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

E pain you reach like dis?

Try sniper to quicken everything bro.

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PeaceNexus(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Do not kill yourself for nothing. Hatred isn't best for you.

The earlier you know that politics is a seasonal game the better....it will all be in the past when Peter Obi is sworn in as the Chief executive of the federal republic of Nigeria.
9icest:

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Ijaya123: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
ugolightswel1:

And be rest assured that what you did with their pvcs will still fail you

You ain't making any sense here dude
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Franky70(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

Goodness de pain you
You've not seen anything yet

There's where you can deactivate your account yourself why asking mods to do it

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PlayerMeji: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
You again!
You wey no know wetin dey do you

Abeg, shift!

Everlastingson:

Stop crying and lying at the same time.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

What's the meaning of divine mandate
A mandate orchestrated or designed from heaven
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Where are the 100k heads here?

When una waste una time time finish pls let us know.

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PeterObi4LP: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

Enviness kill you there. You are inconsequential and nobody.

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by woleabayo(f): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
keep shot fargot what has etnicity come to do with nairaland post
9icest:

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by orion7: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
. Blah cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PeterObi4LP: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
odoemenacelevian:
Nice..
BATIST won't be happy seeing this cheesy cheesy

They are already crying blood above begging Seun to delete their accant

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Newton2024:
PandoraObi AKA etrouble come and wail. Your tears sweet me grin
Tears? your mother is at home
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by mrkings84(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

When you open your own biz pursue any ibo man that comes to patronize you. Or even in your current endeavor, disassociate yourself from any ibo man that coomes your way, that's only when I will advice Seun to take your advice serious.

Hippocrite!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million / "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce / Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.